It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello again...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well hello again! I am back here at ATS. My name is Troy Lawson. For those who don't know me, I joined ATS a little bit ago. I am a conspiracy theorist more than anything, except being a car guy.

I also belong to a car web site which discusses only one particular car(I won't mention which).

I am a US Navy Veteran, serving overseas from time to time.

I am a GUN nut. Don't worry, I have a permit for most of them. :-)

I believe a wide variety of conspiracy theories.

I also follow current affairs, but only those which pertain to government mismanagement.

I am a proud American and veteran, and I am mostly ashamed of my government, while at times I am extremely mad and angry at my government. I feel that the government no longer serves the people but rather the people serve the government. I also have the feeling that my government fails most at representing me or any of those whom vote for them in the first place. I think it has gotten to a point where partisanship has gotten in the way so much that we fail to do what is necessary, and most importantly what is RIGHT. We are essentially a house divided. If the government can't fix what's wrong with our country, really what is the point of having a government?

I watch Jesse Ventura when I get a chance. He makes a lot of sense on a variety of issues. And he drives the "High Performance".

I work still, and I own a house. I have been blessed with two cars as well. I build my own computers. I have a PS2, PS3, PS4, 2 XBox360s, one's a Halo edition. I don't go out much, and watch a lot of movies. If anyone wants to debate I'm all for it as long as I win... Just kidding. I'm up for any discussion but any talk about government or the way it is mismanaged, or the second amendment don't forget your crash helmet.

Oh yeah, I swore an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States, and to the best of my knowledge I've never un-swore. Discharge from the Armed Forces does not relieve you of this obligation that I know of. You can ask any Veteran and they'll tell you the same. Well I will be checking in from time to time so keep up the good fight(veiled biblical reference), and keep 'em flying!
Troy Lawson

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by troylawson

Hello. Welcome...again. Just a friendly FYI here-You should never give out your real name and info. Especially on a conspiracy site. Not a good idea!

Welcome back, and we'll see you in the threads....................MS

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Yes. Hello again...

This is your 4th intro thread. You are fishing for more cookies...aren't you...

Des

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Hiya Troy

Man, you've been a member almost since day 1! Pleasure to meet you and I hope all's well in your world.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Well dang. I didn't see Troy had been a member for so long.

Troy Sweet Peas...you get more cookies for that alone.

Enjoy...

Des

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Looks like he's logged out for another two years lol

He's gone and your cookies have made me HUNGRY!! Gotta go and raid the fridge...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Kandinsky
reply to post by Destinyone

Looks like he's logged out for another two years lol

He's gone and your cookies have made me HUNGRY!! Gotta go and raid the fridge...

I'll be here to give him more cookies when he makes a new intro thread in 2 years....

Des

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Hey Troy, thanks for the intro and welcome to ATS (even if you've been here like forever.)

So... what's a permit?

See you on the boards.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
July 2002 ??? WOW ... I"m impressed. You are coming up on your 12th ATS anniversary.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Hello, Troy!!!

It's not often I get to greet someone who's been here longer than I have

So, welcome back.
Hope to see you around....

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Bassago

Hey Troy, thanks for the intro and welcome to ATS (even if you've been here like forever.)

So... what's a permit?

See you on the boards.

I'm sorry, I didn't/don't mean any disrespect. I do not deliberately set out to disrespect anyone's delicate sensibilities and if I do please take me aside and let me know, I believe I will immediately apologize public or private as the situation appropriates. I just want to get along and have some fun discussions!

So to answer your question Bassago, permits to carry I meant. Here in Michigan, it is a License to Carry a Concealed weapon, or LCC technically. You're safe with me sir or ma'am.

I had been remiss over the past few years as I forgot my password and login. I'll just say that I am a lazy man, even lazier than the Dude who is high in the running for laziest man worldwide. Also when I signed on 12 years ago, I had every intention of being a relatively active member. We had some great chats and everyone was very respectful of everyone else. And I'm sure the traditions have carried on smartly!!! If there is anything I can do for anyone please mention it and I will see what I can do, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how easy to get along with I am.

I always use my name and I don't really care who knows. I don't try to disguise myself or hide behind the anonymity of the internet like the cowardly government you elected. But I am cool with first names if you like and I even have a nickname I go by
which is 'Bullus'! I do like Bullus best but to each his own. I don't care about personal safety much any more, so if you come and blow up my house, then you'd be doin' me a favor. I've been considering it myself but then I think, 'Naaah'.

Don't mistake my lack of posts to be anything more than that. I don't deign to profess that my posts are any more or less entertaining or quality ridden than anyone else's, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

And as always, the content contained within my posts do not necessarily reflect the beliefs or certain realities connected to this website and those who peruse it's contents. So with that let's have fun!!!
Bullus

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Not to worry, no offense taken as I'm sure none was intended either. Sorry if my bland sense of humor was misunderstood.

I get the CCW bit we have them here in WA as well though I believe them to be unconstitutional. I was thinking permit as in if you even own a gun you gotta get a permit from big brother. I've heard there are states like that.

As for you being an ATS old timer I'm in awe of you folks. I'm still a noob around here as far as that goes but I love the place.

Welcome again.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Welcome, and thank you for your service.

I look forward to seeing you on the threads.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
NM.
edit on 24-3-2014 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hello

new topics

top topics

join