It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why aliens appear as they do

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I think aliens could look like anything you could imagine, yet at the same time they could look like nothing they could be spectral beings for all we know. The thing is that no matter what they look like we still have yet to see any, therefore everyone should stop making assumptions on what an alien looks like, such as a "grey" or other type, these are "grey's" are made famous by movies and tv shows, but no one has proof such as video or pictures that show these beings. So they are just a fantasy of some movie directors imagination, so saying that there even is a race of aliens that look like "grey's" is rather far fetched on its own.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

If a black hole has the power to swallow stars planets even light itself I doubt a space suit would stop it from turning ones anatomy inside out. There are many variants of ET by witnesses and abductees. They come in all shapes and forms. The greys being the most prominent yes but the thing is nobody knows what they are or the origin of these beings. Its not as if they take people back to said planet and announce they are off world beings. From my decades of research and brainstorming the answer is more elusive now than ever. They may be something we have yet to fathom or think of in to reality. Time traveling descendants of ours , AI we sent back in time , another species indigenous to early earth that live in the ocean/earths crust. Inter dimentional beings. Or Angels themselves. Maybe they are from Mars, Europa or Phobos even our own moon. Perhaps they manifest as they choose in a physical form that they deem suitable and they are of the metaphysical. Or they manifest in to our reality through our dream scape? The answer may be beyond our ability to conceive yet.The suits it could be just that, ever see fire in the sky? They may be avatars for beings that are not in bipedal form. Drones controlled from remote location by a hive mind .
edit on 24-3-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

I'm not sure why you think its "unverified BS" but that is the drawing made by David Baker of the alien that the Hills saw.

I stand by my assessment.

Further, I'm not sure where you got that image, but, I'd bet it's not really related to the Hill case...just more of your unverified BS...

well its obvious that you don't know the case that well.

here is betty fondling the down's head

edit on 24-3-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Sublevel6
Has anyone met any of these or is this pure speculation?

YES! I have had close contact and communication with grays and would like to find others that KNOW that they are real!
I have found that most people on forums are full of B.S. and that is why I will not stay here very much longer!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I dont think he thinks anything except they are like in the movies, have spacesuits, blow in and out of black holes, experience "trauma" for traveling the way they do according to him, and they prob need spaceships to move through space.*
(*Class B sci-fi movie and/or Playstation interpretation.)

They could be and look like nothing we can even imagine, may not travel at all through space or wormholes...nor by any kind of "ship" using "propulsion-methods", but in ways and with materials we cant even imagine yet.

So...based on advanced intelligence and on what I can only assume (not from movies or video games) is closer to the truth: I'd accept the given that they are farther along than us, smarter than us, more advanced than us, have objectives of things we cant imagine...and that we're NOT advanced enough to understand that they could look or do look any kind of specific way for reasons we Earthling cant understand yet.

So this question, though well-intended, really gives them no credit while ascerting they "appear as they do". And just HOW do they appear? Which time, and during what incident? In what place in history? Maybe in a few thousand years after catching up to them at their level we'll get a pretty good idea...certainly not now.

Appearing in many ways, shapes, no shapes, sizes, types, intelligences, attitudes, etc....so much so that Ill say they dont appear in any standard way to eveyone at the same time and in the same places, for the same reasons.

So as to the OP's "Why do aliens appear as they do?". They dont. There ISNT any one-way they appear. And they can even look like you or I....or that ant...or my dog...or an orb...or a light in the sky...etc, etc, etc.

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: splck

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by waltwillis

Indeed there true.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well remember that is the idea - that planets with life will have unique life therefore we cannot image what it would be like. However if you were going to compare the greys to an earthly form they would be part dolphin and part grasshopper.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by waltwillis

Ask your grays about Zorra or Ashtar, they should know them very well.

edit on 24-3-2014 by Merlyn2014 because: Spelled something wrong

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

She actually seems somewhat content with the head, even though her doctor end the session with her due to emotional response and was said to be in agony when recollecting the events.

I might actually stick with the thermometer and traumatic memories idea.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Ive always imagined aliens as looking like this:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well the most common is human type. And then there are small greys, hybrids with possibly mantis or insect, dolphin and plant dna.

Basically, think the ai robotic suits that the greys often are, is to fit in with many different systems and gravity/magnetics. And if it doesnt work they make more.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Some aliens use too a blue and yellow uniform, with a < > symbol. You can know more in this video: www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-3-2014 by Okzacom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 25-3-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Like half of the alien community actually believes half the garbage out there, and yet most of the time, they won't even agree with their fellow believers most of the time.

Usually its the cheesy cult sci-fi cult wash conformity. Anything that will give them a good scare, as well as some reassurance they won't be anal probed by demons, and protected by eye candy angels.

I personally wouldn't know, but if there is a small chance that our existence, is existing. Then it probable(as unlikely as it sounds) that their our humans from other origins, and could be classified as very advanced civilization. The Odds do against such a possibility, but with scientific knowledge expanding about surrounding solar systems with habitable planets like Earth, it still a good shot.

We just don't know that much. Life could look completely different from us, or even bear some resemblance with variances aside.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Actually...probability suggests that there are several species visiting Earth NOW. Thee are even several very good candidates close enough to Earth that travel would be relatively easy with technology only a couple hundred years more advanced that Earth, maybe less.

Unfortunately the probability of meeting ET is still kinda small...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Yea, but those are only estimates.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Specimen

Yea, but those are only estimates.

Perhaps, however, in light of recent discoveries of exoplanets, the estimate seems rather lite...

How many billion "Earth like" planets are there estimates in this galaxy alone? Was that on the order of 6 - 8?

My estimates are only within 50 - 75 light years...and t is still rather lite!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Humanoid aliens are pretty much all associated with some kind of time travel. They're either related to us or genetically engineered and manufactured by future humans to look kind of like people. Convergent evolution aside, the odds of a real alien species looking anything like us are too astronomical.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Blue Shift
the odds of a real alien species looking anything like us are too astronomical.

The probability of finding another "human like" species on Earth is nearly as small...yet there are fossil records of just such creatures.

You may want to update your inference. The probability of a space faring species, indistinguishable from Terrestrial Humans is virtually 1(one).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join