It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on the big coverup

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Just doin some readin on bill cooper and it got me wondering. Is the reason the alien presence on earth was/is kept under wraps with such extreme measures because the government had/has no answers to the endless questions the public would have. Or is it because they want to horde the recovered technology for themselves?

Part of me thinks that if they really did find the large amounts of human body parts on the crashed Ufos that they would have wondered "how long have they been doing this?" and also "what can we possibly do to stop them?" That being said I wonder if they struck a deal with whatever beings were responsible for the mutilations. The deal being such that the aliens could continue doing whatever experiments to us they pleased in exchange for their technologies.

In regards to the biggest coverup in human history for 70 odd years, maybe it's for our own good we don't know the truth. Humans by nature are impulsive,panicky lemmings for the most part. If ever there was a disclosure of any level regarding the alien history I often think how global society would meltdown because people don't have the intellect or mental capacity to understand or even accept the fact of thousands of races far for advanced than us are everywhere is the cosmos, not to mention they have been here(earth) for a Long long time. Maybe ignorance is bliss in this case

But I have to admit........I would literally die to know the truth

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The big cover up is the whitewash of our history not aliens. The control system and enslavement of mankind must be protected. Aliens are just your distraction, I consider it a feedback loop within the control system.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
we tend to think about "the whole picture" like some think about god...a white bearded man on a cloud.

We personalize everything and think this is just something about "our government".

not its not.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by makaveli3601

People, wake up... We are not alone in this infinite universe... More so we are not alone even in our own planet, there is a massive cover up and thankfully people like Snowden and Assaunge are trying to uncover it.. I posted on another thread that from the research i have done, there will be a massive world wide disclosure on phenominons but mainly Ufo/alien this year. My research shows obama or a member of his staff will brief the whole world on the truth and why it has been covered up, this is due to all the recent whistleblowers..

Again i ask if anyone has the evidence that seems concrete on this massive govt/world disclosure to please post their sources or what they can. Thanks guys

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

makaveli3601

But I have to admit........I would literally die to know the truth

So you die and find out there's no aliens...then what?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Lifeishigh

People, wake up... We are not alone in this infinite universe... More so we are not alone even in our own planet, there is a massive cover up and thankfully people like Snowden and Assaunge are trying to uncover it.. I posted on another thread that from the research i have done, there will be a massive world wide disclosure on phenominons but mainly Ufo/alien this year. My research shows obama or a member of his staff will brief the whole world on the truth and why it has been covered up, this is due to all the recent whistleblowers..

Again i ask if anyone has the evidence that seems concrete on this massive govt/world disclosure to please post their sources or what they can. Thanks guys

It sounds like you're the one with the concrete evidence since you've done the research and seem so convinced. Why don't YOU give us this concrete evidence?

Sounds like you just really want to believe.

Where did you get the idea that Snowden is trying to reveal an alien conspiracy? I'd like some citations.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lifeishigh

Welcome to ATS Lifeishigh.

Interesting post you've made. May I ask. Why do you think 2014 will be the year of disclosure. What in your research has led you to so strongly state your conclusion.

TIA...

Des

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Bill Coopers explanation for UFO's has nothing to do with aliens.

Obviously it used to, however he changed his tune towards the end and believed it was all man made.
He believes he was lied to about top secret alien intel and possibly used to further that agenda.

Just thought I'd clarify that.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The way I see it, we humans are quite adaptable, so the acceptance of ET's should not be such a big panicky disaster, but only if the said ET's are not here to threaten, kill, experiment on us or eat us.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What cover-up? Who says we don't know they are here? Where have you been? Tons and tons of evidence negates the need to make a major announcement that its always been right there! Ive been absorbing all the evidence since the 1960's. You haven't heard any of it? I find that hard to believe.

In case you haven't thought this out, the world is always at war with each other and will never come together on this issue, especially since its not even an issue.

Dr. Staton Freidman answered my question to him about whether there will ever be any "disclosure". He agreed there wont be.

From the "ASK ME ANYTHING" thread on ATS, here is my question, and Dr. Freidman's response.

My question: "Welcome, sir. Happy to have you with us to respond. Im of the opinion that to think there will be...or even IS a need to be...any kind of disclosure...is to deny the vast abundance of positive evidence.

I believe they are here and have always been here, and they are not here to get any minerals(millions of other and better universes out there)..they don't need to enslave us, breed with us...or eat us.

To suppose any of that is false...is to deny the overwhelming advancement that would have to have involving their abilities to interstellar-dimensional travel, evidence and history. I don't see the world get together, arms around each other saying "Yep! That's right! They are HERE"...once and for all. Do you?

Your thoughts sir? And thank you for all the work you've done and continue to do."

Dr. Stanton Freidman's Response: posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:27 PM
reply to post by mysterioustranger

"I don't see big disclosure coming. We seem unwilling to consider ourselves as Earthlings, instead we are totally nationalistic. Nobody speaks for planet Earth." Stanton Freidman

After that from one of the highest sources with the clearances and knowledge to back up all the overwhelming evidence, youre expecting something to happened that isnt going to. It already has. The evidence has been in front of us forever.

But, if you choose to sit around waiting...better get a good book. Preferably one on the decades and centuries of positive evidence. Evidence that doesn't need any re-issue.

Unless of course, the entire issue and historical references both positive and negative ...is something brand new to you. Somehow, I don't think that's the case.

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: splck

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

makaveli3601
In regards to the biggest coverup in human history for 70 odd years, maybe it's for our own good we don't know the truth. Humans by nature are impulsive,panicky lemmings for the most part. If ever there was a disclosure of any level regarding the alien history I often think how global society would meltdown because people don't have the intellect or mental capacity to understand or even accept the fact of thousands of races far for advanced than us are everywhere is the cosmos, not to mention they have been here(earth) for a Long long time. Maybe ignorance is bliss in this case

People do have the intellect and mental capacity. Many people on here live life everyday under the assumption that we have had and/or continue to have alien contact. Even without the contact part it is universally accepted that there is life "out there" somewhere that we may never see.

You seem to be at peace with the idea. Are you that intellectually superior to the masses?

Bill Cooper seemed to be of the project bluebeam (I think that's it) line of thinking. Basically that if there is disclosure it will be a scam to enslave us NWO style.

I don't buy aliens wanting to enslave us. With their level of advancement it would be frustrating. Why watch us do manual labor inefficiently when they've got all these magic tricks up their sleeves.

I would understand humans wanting to enslave.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks for your kind welcome
.. As for where my evidence is, obviously i do not have it, hence why i am asking if anyone was able to document it unlike me... From what i saw a white house member leaked that info and also stated that obama had appointed some one as some sort or title who that individual has been known as a ufologist and has more experience than most on that subject. Unfortunately i did not document or save that info which i wish i would of. The other was a supposed CIA operative kinda like Snowden or maybe was saying basically the.same thing i originally posted. Now Steven M Greer has quite.the info on a massive conspiracy, imo he definitely has alot of credibility but i do not agree with just one thing him and his team do which seems to me rather strange, they use nightvision and infrared cams to catch ufo's on film when they call them with this odd chanting meditation they do, imo that is against my beliefs.. Anyways that is some of what i have seen and was hoping that some one would share their info and or thoughts are welcome aswell

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Lifeishigh

Will do as soon you can show you research.

My research shows obama or a member of his staff will brief the whole world on the truth and why it has been covered up, this is due to all the recent whistleblowers..

Can you post this research of yours?

Is it research or internet surfing?

What does recent whistle-blowing about phone tapping and there about have anything to do with ET?

there is a massive cover up and thankfully people like Snowden and Assaunge are trying to uncover it.. I posted on another thread that from the research i have done, there will be a massive world wide disclosure on phenominons but mainly Ufo/alien this year.

Snowden and Assange are trying to uncover ET secrets the government are allegedly holding?

You have researched and found evidence for this? If so can you please share, much talk about Snowden leaks concerning UFOs yet no one can link to any documents that have been allegedly uncovered.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

They been doing this for who knows how long. If the Aliens wanted to they wouldn't have to make a deal with the governments

Hitler was a Contactee and Traveled Through Time Space Rifts. This is a fact and Wernher Von Braun knew of the Roswell Crash and was there. He told the US that Hitler made contact with the ET's ect. that the Foo Fighters were ET crafts that were spotted by the US during WW2

Time Travel Device patent US20060073976 chech this patent out.

Hitler was a contactee who made deals with then negative Extraterrestrial (ETs) Groups. Hitler and Others traveled through ‘Time-Space Rift’ that Montauk and other programs like the Philadelphia Project created. They also made deals with negative ETs to attain other time-travel means. The Bell and the Kecksburg Pa craft that crashed there were related. Nazi Germany, Stalin’s Russia and the United States and England were working with Extraterrestrial Technologies long before the 1947 Crash at Roswell. That Crash was caused by the US Military who played with radar signals where the Craft were spotted which caused a problem in the Crafts navigation computers which could not be corrected before they crashed. This Craft was used for re-engineering as were other Crafts and some of those were shot down by the US Military. Hitler was far more advanced in ET Tech more then we are now. We the US refused to release this knowledge and just the Elite or PCG (Power Control Group) us this info for there Evil ways. This all was done under Operation Paper Clip. Hitler didn't commit suicide ether. The FBI knew it and didn't care cause we made a deal to let Hitler go for this ET knowledge.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WordsAreAvenues

To believe there are no aliens is rather absurd.. There are more planets in the universe than grains of sand on earth, just through odds and probability there HAS to be life somewhere else. couple that fact with the other inarguable point that our galaxy in only a few billion years old, the galaxy is almost 14 billion years old...now think about those numbers for a good long minute...think how far we have come in the last 100 years, now go one step further and imagine intelligent life that is BILLIONS of years more advanced than us.. Hard to even get your mind around the possibilities and potential.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Krahzeef_Ukhar

Good response first of all. To answer you, I am at peace with all possibilities but do not believe myself superior to anybody. The point I'm trying to make is that we have seen mob mentalities break out in society before and cause chaos. I think you need look no further than the war of the worlds radio broadcast years ago that people thought was real, people kinda went nuts over that. Now imagine the real thing happening and aliens showing up at a public event over worldwide television. I'm not confident the public reaction would be favourable.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

We have advanced quite a lot since then, also that broadcast was about a full on attack.

How would you react if the news tomorrow said we received a peaceful message and it was played to the world?
I really think it would be more inline with "Mars Attacks".

Apart from a 3day or so drop in productivity worldwide I think people would be cool with it. The churches would just reinterpret their books to match reality like they always do. I think the majority would be fine. There would be a minority who stood strongly against, the Phelps would probably picket the ceremony.

But mostly it would be people like you or me going "huh, that's pretty cool", provided they are peaceful that is.
First sign of them causing trouble and it would be carnage on the streets.

What Bill Cooper stuff are you looking at? Behold a Pale Horse or more his radio stuff?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Krahzeef_Ukhar

A peaceful message would be great. The question is would people believe they were really peaceful and not just softening us up? "When dealing with an intellect far beyond your own, it's not always safe to assume they have your best interest at heart."

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I believe there are two reasons for the cover up. One you mentioned which is the technology which has been gleaned from reverse engineering would put the owning country so way out front in terms of military weaponry and technology, and the second reason I think would be because once the technology came/comes out, then we no longer need coal, or oil or natural gas..period!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I guess. I have a hard time believing they would come here to pick a fight.
I don't buy the new age view of these godlike creatures just trying to help, they probably advanced through warfare just like we did.

But risk/reward in coming here for a fight seems strange. The only thing we have of value is culture and that cannot be taken with force or any other means.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join