It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Stephan Weisz, Atlantis, Antcient Egypt & Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Ok, was not sure where to post this as it could be in the 'Mars' forum, Grey Area, Ancient Civilizations or even Hoax. After searching for just his name here I was surprised to find no mention of him at all. Thought someone would have posted mention of him somewhere.

Anyway, he is saying that Atlantis was actually on Mars, and that ancient Egyptians were in trade with them and that USA has photos showing ancient temples on Mars.

Source

In 2009, in Bern Switzerland, at a meeting of reporters and scientists, Swiss scientists claimed they had proof that Atlantis, had been on Mars and that the inhabitants had traded with ancient Egypt. They also claimed that they had proof that King Tut., had in fact died on a space shuttle belonging to Atlantis. For the first part, Dr. Stephan Weisz said that the United States had secret photos, taken by their Martian probes, which clearly show the ruins of temples on the Martian landscape.

I know it sounds 'out of this world', and I would sooo love it to be true, not so much about Atlantis but proof of life on Mars. It would certainly answer a lot of questions I have been thinking about for a long time.

So, how credible is this guy? Anyone in the know? I have not seen this rafken.hubpages.com before so have no idea if it is a rubbish site or not.

Given the other threads showing what looks like Egyptian style broken statue heads with what looks like plinth or cornice pieces behind it from the Mars pictures, I think there is a strong possibility that some of what we have on this planet did not originate here.

So what say ye?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Who the hell ARE these "scientists?" Thee likelihood of any of this is near zero................so solly prease.........

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
for what its worth
here are some pics along the lines of the op
www.enterprisemission.com...
from richard haoglands site

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

That's what I would like to know, are they real scientists? Are they credible? What is their proof. Was hoping the more knowledgeable ATS'rs would have some info.

reply to post by Danbones

And thank you for that contribution Danbones

edit on 23-3-2014 by CthulhuMythos because: added reply to Danbones

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

CthulhuMythos

Anyway, he is saying that Atlantis was actually on Mars, and that ancient Egyptians were in trade with them

So what say ye?

I say thanks for updating my conspiracy theory repertoire...I thoroughly enjoy pondering them. For example, Atlanteans on Mars couldve just been humans from the distant future..

Btw I watched the movie Lunopolis last night..

edit on 23-3-2014 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Tucket

CthulhuMythos

Anyway, he is saying that Atlantis was actually on Mars, and that ancient Egyptians were in trade with them

So what say ye?

I say thanks for updating my conspiracy theory repertoire...I thoroughly enjoy pondering them. For example, Atlanteans on Mars couldve just been humans from the distant future..

Btw I watched the movie Lunopolis last night..

edit on 23-3-2014 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

looks like a good watch, i think ill give it a watch tonight
thanks

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

Oh I started watching this the other week, thank you for the reminder, I will go and finish watching it now!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CthulhuMythos

it was actually terrible

new topics

top topics

join