It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Actual Location of the 'Holy Grail' is...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Wow! thanks for turning my light on.

Lesson excepted.

I'm not sure many will see the bigger picture but I sure have.

My holy heart is heavy

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Great when you are done all that work type stuff
I'll take you sailing and you can check out my grail(s)
worship some sun...shoot the moon

bring light tackle we will be going for rainbows with spoons at forty feet after ice out
( gods covenant was represented by a rainbow )

be prepared to barbyque

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Perhaps I should post this as I came across it this morning as an example of just how widespread this is:

"The Connection"
So that's the "God-Head" of Life and Death. Love and Hate.

Headphones = Sacred Tone / Inner Ear (Spirals of "Sound" entering/exiting the headphones)
Phones connected by "Arc" that is merged with the image of the Mind Exploding with the Sacred Heart / Grail sprouting upwards.

Under it are the honeycomb hexagrams, etc.

There are enough connotations here that we could inspect every little detail, such as the eyes etc, for more possible "Connections".
Funny that's the Album name!

So it's teaching us about what? The Ancient Mystery School that teaches about the basics of life that you will not find without introspection, inspection, reflection, etc.

Here is the Connection (wiki)
I'll just take the initiative and go ahead and say what needs to be said here:

You know this morning I woke up with a Rage to "Engage", cuz I'm "Still Swingin'" .
Everyone was wondering "Where Did the Angels Go" ,
and I'll tell ya since "Silence Is the Enemy".
Time's tickin' and "Before I Die" I'll make ya "Wish You Never Met Me".
Have ya shoutin "Give Back My Life" as I "Breathe You In"
call me a "Leader of the Broken Hearts".
The Truth is we are "Not That Beautiful", call us the "Walking Dead".
I "Won't Let Up", and I've been this way "As Far as I Remember".

Hmmm that's what just came off the top of my head.
I'm not saying anyone should listen to this music or anything, I always like to mention random stuff from all genres / eras etc.
But if you are curious...here's a few additional links for entertainment/inspection.
We could do this with any act that's got a label it would seem.

Next post I'll take a whole different angle of approach in hopes of surprising anyone who reads this far...
edit on 1-4-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Danbones

bring light tackle we will be going for rainbows with spoons at forty feet after ice out
( gods covenant was represented by a rainbow )

be prepared to barbyque

That's exactly what I was about to post about, how amazing Dan!
Psychic much??

Noah (2014 film)

Noah is a 2014 American epic biblical-inspired fantasy film directed by Darren Aronofsky, written by Aronofsky and Ari Handel, and loosely based on the story of Noah's Ark.[4] The film stars Russell Crowe as Noah along with Jennifer Connelly, Ray Winstone, Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, Anthony Hopkins, and Douglas Booth. It was released in North American theaters on March 28, 2014 in 2-D and IMAX while several countries will also release a version of the film converted to 3-D and IMAX 3D.[5]

So we have the Crow and Emma Frost, wouldn't you conclude Watson?
Just a thought...

Someone on my wife's facebook posted this movie link this morning and said it was "Black Magic", but they are missing a huge element of the mythos I must say.

It's more like "Rainbow Magic", because it's "Movie Magic" in "Full Color", if you want the direct real world connotation.
So that's the illusion of light and how it can be so very deceptive, as we are in reality staring at a flat screen and the propaganda embedded within can be extremely persuasive after saturation takes hold.

So what is the real "Noah's Arc"?

Know a Arc, the Arc of the Coven of the Ant(enna).

Note and compare symbolism with everything you can think of, it's a big one with plenty of "Connections".

Ok so we have the "Zodiac Zoo Within" our "Holy Spirit Guide"
which takes the form of any animal or plant or object, 2 of a kind (+ -).

This equates to our "Mental Projector" whereby we view the "Story of our Lives".
And everything we perceive is based on how large a 'film collection' we have.
So a bigger collection equates to more diversity and opportunity in general.
This is entirely figurative but translates into literal.

So basically we are seeing an equation of the sorts:
Rainbow/Noah Arc = Arc of Covenant = Holy Grail = Heart - Mind - Soul

There are so many things that are possible here with this, haha.
Noah? Know Ah! My Goddess
Oh My Goddess!

The Oh My Goddess! universe is fashioned loosely around Celtic/Norse Mythology; various names and concepts are recycled for humor. Three worlds exist in the Universe of Oh My Goddess: Heaven, Hell, and Earth. Heaven is the realm of the All Mighty and goddesses, Hell is the realm of Hild and demons, and Earth is the realm of humans. Reality is controlled by an enormous and complex computer system, named Yggdrasil.

Ah = Artificial Horizon ?
That's a really interesting wiki by the way.

Could go on about it but I'll leave it up to everyone to think up stuff and find out things I haven't even mentioned.
It's a real Gold Mine (that Old Mind), I tell ya!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Trollsmustdie
Wow! thanks for turning my light on.

Lesson excepted.

I'm not sure many will see the bigger picture but I sure have.

My holy heart is heavy

Thank you for the kind post. I appreciate it.
Just remember to be careful, and stay true to yourself no matter what.

You reminded me that I wanted to post some stuff about "How we Define Ourselves as Individuals".
And I am pretty convinced that there is no solid "Defining Criteria", and instead it is "What we Choose to Make of It".

You can define yourself any way you want, or even live without defining yourself specifically.
That doesn't mean anyone will agree, we all define things differently and are ignorant of alternate definitions.

Although a dictionary is preferred for communications purposes because we have to understand each other with language,
what others think isn't that big of a deal in the end although it does matter somewhat. What matters the most is what you think about yourself after you consider your surroundings and reactions deeply.

Balance is the key.
We want to consider what others think about us, and also allow that to conflict with how we view ourselves, within reason.
This way we will achieve a balance of the forces and also probably become a really cool person to be around in the process.
I believe everyone does this naturally to varying degrees, but few of us ever articulate it outright.

That isn't to you specifically it's just a little elaboration on top of a 'Thank You' response.
Anyone that reads this far into the thread gets a "Thank You" as well.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Will elaborate a few more thoughts on that.

So is there a physical "Arc-Ark-Grail" in real life?
A: There's no way to tell

Does it even matter?
A: Not really

What does matter than?
A: There is a figurative "Arc-Ark-Grail" and it is within each of us.

What purpose does this information serve?
A: Saves one time from years of pointless searching after materialist illusions.
Gives one direct opportunity to explore cosmic concepts more practically without abandoning reason/logic or imagination/creativity.
Increase general IQ and EQ of society across the board.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Examine this video (Mute it if you don't wanna hear it) from "The Connection":

Note the symbolism throughout the video.
A lot of messages as usual in a modern musical presentation.
The lyrics do connect well too, but it's beside the overall point being made.

At the start is the "Orphan" motif, which actually applies to everyone despite their physical lives.
Emotionally, Spiritually, Mentally, we are indeed individuals and "Orphaned" from God.
We haven't a clue where to look....until we search and finally find "The Connection" we have always looked for.
Which is the Glowing Heart Symbolism, the Hearth Flame of the Core of All Existence.

You can only choose for you, although you can influence others choices to some degree or another.
I choose to attempt to explain today that the "Orphan" represents the "Orphic Egg" or "Orifice of Orpheus/Morpheus" the "Vortex" or "Gateway to God", if you will. Whatever words you want to use, like "Rainbow Arc Radar" or whatever.
Doesn't matter as long as you get the gist of it.

"The Connection" to the "Source of All".
Ask The Sandman for another "Connection":

Orpheus, the bard of Greek myth, is here revealed as the son of Oneiros (Sandman/Morpheus/Dream) and the muse Calliope. On the day of his wedding to Eurydice, his bride tragically dies from a snakebite. Overcome with grief, Orpheus petitions Oneiros' help to revive Eurydice, but ends up disavowing his father when he is unwilling to help. Uncle Olethros (Destruction) and aunt Teleute (Death) prove more cooperative, though, and send Orpheus to plead his case before Hades, the ruler of the Greek underworld. After being granted his wish of getting Eurydice back, Orpheus foolishly questions the word of Hades, and Eurydice is lost forever to him. The only way for Orpheus to return from Hades was if Death agreed never to take him, so when the grieving Orpheus is later torn apart by the Bacchante, the mad worshippers of Dionysus, his head survives. Condemned to eternal life as a severed head, Orpheus is cared for by priests who have been visited by Oneiros in their dreams. In June 28th of 1794, Lady Johanna Constantine is contacted by Dream, with the task of retrieving his son's head

One Eye Rose of Oneiros ? Indeed.
On Eiros? Interesting 'Connect' there:
The Conversation of Eiros And Charmion by Edgar Allan Poe perhaps? That name has tons of routes to play with for decryption.

So you have messages in the video such as the blind man gets robbed and his heart goes 'off'.
When the criminal realizes the score $ he grins and his heart light turns off, etc.
A widow's husband apparently died in the war, and her heart dies too.

The people with "blue" hearts are "Singing the Blues" (coinciding with the raising Moon/Night motif),
they are sad, "Feeling Blue", but their "Hearts are Glowing" still.
Thus the name of the song "Leader of the Broken Hearts".
They still have Love, but also much suffering and pain as a result of loss or grief and disappointment.

It shows that during the labor of the child, the assumed father's 'heart' awakens after a brief moment of dying (shown earlier). As a father of two I know this "lack of feeling" during the actual event of birth, it's due to Fear of someone Dying because it can and does happen. And these people mean everything to you...so it's hard to describe but it's real and powerful at numbing one temporarily. Anxiety, stress, worry etc.

Near the end when the singer focuses his heart into the widow, it turns her back 'on'.
And then it channels upwards for everyone else to see, even the criminal was inspired and his heart grew warm again from a distance after witnessing the light. That's probably why "Silence is the Enemy". You gotta speak Up!

Like I said you can do this with anything out there, it's just this particular one popped up this morning and it really was convenient and synchronicity implored me to use it as a template to express some ideas pertaining to this thread topic.

So just put the album cover and the Heart symbolism in that video together and there you go.
"The Connection" , hahaha.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Fisherr
Holy Grail anagram = A Holy Girl.

It's a claim.. not a fact.

In a Holy Grail themed thread today member Fisherr stumbled upon a great revelation of much significance.

I am personally not good with anagrams and hardly ever see them.
My brother is really good with them though, he can find the funniest things.

From the wiki under the "History section":

Anagrams can be traced back to the time of Moses, as "Themuru" or changing, which was to find the hidden and mystical meaning in names.[2] They were popular throughout Europe during the Middle Ages, for example with the poet and composer Guillaume de Machaut.[3] They are said to go back at least to the Greek poet Lycophron, in the third century BCE; but this relies on an account of Lycophron given by John Tzetzes in the 12th century.[4]

Anagrams in Latin were considered witty over many centuries. "Est vir qui adest", explained below, was cited as the example in Samuel Johnson's A Dictionary of the English Language.

Any historical material on anagrams must always be interpreted in terms of the assumptions and spellings that were current for the language in question. In particular spelling in English only slowly became fixed. There were attempts to regulate anagram formation, an important one in English being that of George Puttenham's Of the Anagram or Posy Transposed in The Art of English Poesie (1589).

So the "Holy Girl" is referring to "Beth", the House of Christ Goddess.
The Sacred Heart of Mary, the Magic Slippers, the Flying Horse, etc,
whatever mythology motif you want can be transposed into this (within reason).

You will have to read my past 5 or so threads in order to get the larger context of what I am saying if it sounds foreign and mysterious, which is possible because it would have sounded strange to me a few years ago as well.
Click my name for a list of the recent threads of interest if you haven't read them yet.

Here is an interesting snippet from the Wiki that applies to the topic:

As a literary game when Latin was the common property of the literate, Latin anagrams were prominent: two examples are the change of "Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum" (Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord [is] with you) into "Virgo serena, pia, munda et immaculata" (Serene virgin, pious, clean and spotless), and the anagrammatic answer to Pilate's question, "Quid est veritas?" (What is truth?), namely, "Est vir qui adest" (It is the man who is here). The origins of these are not documented.

Well I gotta say Fisherr caught a Big One, quite a Prize there.
It's a very 'mystical anagram' for sure!

I wish I were better at doing them, I probably would have never noticed without a little help.
Appreciate your deciding to post this today, tons of synchronicity lately!

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Is the Quest for the Holy Grail Over?
In their newly published book “Los Reyes del Grial” (“The Kings of the Grail”), medieval history lecturer Margarita Torres and art historian José Miguel Ortega del Rio claim the Holy Grail rests inside the Basilica of San Isidoro in the northern Spanish city of León.

The historians say that a three-year investigation led to their conclusion that the hallowed cup that Jesus Christ supposedly drank from at the Last Supper and that was used to collect his precious blood is a jewel-encrusted goblet that has long been known as the chalice of the Infanta Doña Urraca in honor of the daughter of King Ferdinand I, ruler of León and Castile from 1037 to 1065.

sorendreier.com...

oooops
we got us another one

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Saving this from the music thread, it was too uncanny and I liked it:

You Abel to see that the "Breadmaker" Bred our Breed?
Is that why the 'Stone Temple' is for 'Core's Corn' ? Indeed...

See real series of cereal in Ceres' Ball, seriously yall?
Look at the STP album cover...
Anyways....just planting a few "Seeds"...

I guess my "Mood" today is Children of the Corn: Genesis. But I haven't seen that film, so let's just go with Children of the KoЯn.

This isn't Fake, these are no Lies,
Might be a Clown cuz I'm Blind,
but it's rather Divine, and somewhat Predictable.
So you Need To call me the Ball Tongue,
cuz I Met Hel's Flaming Helmet in the Bush.

You see I'm Counting on the Dead
because I feel you Falling Away From Me
Am I Going Crazy that It's Gonna Go Away
Beg for Me to be Dirty
Make Me Bad 4 U
It's On, So Let's Get This Party Started
Cuz I'm a Freak on a Leash
That sees Dead Bodies Everywhere

I Got the Life, and it ain't Pretty
But I'm gonna Reclaim My Place,
and plant this Seed, as My Gift to You
call it the Chi of Good God it's Wicked
you see Chaos Lives in Everything
so I break My Wall to enter the Sanctuary
it's never Way Too Far for the Illuminati

Never Never think I'm Hiding
That's Make Believe, because I'm Here to Stay
I Embrace what's Bottled Up Inside
and Alone I Break yet One More Time
See I'm Hating the Blame, it's a Hollow Life

You must be Holding All These Lies
Because you think Fear is a Place to Live
But you need to Move On from The Past
and Let The Guilt Go
I'ma Lead the Parade and Shout
Are You Ready to Live??

Don't Throw Me Away
because this is a Love Song For No One
This Twisted Transistor is Coming Undone
But I'm Getting Off because I Seen It All
in this Souvenir that I found Deep Inside
Right Now you are Counting On Me
to tell Everything I've Known so I Open Up

You wonder When Will This End,
well I Did My Time so Let's Do This Now
That's It, I'm Done

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hmm, I wanted to recap some of what I wrote above.
But I forgot most of it as I didn't write it down the other day.
Maybe we can just look at it in equation form for simplicity to get the general idea.

Head/Skull = Orphic Egg/Seed = Grail/Heart = Core etc
A "Plant" grows out of the seed, and it's the "Power Plant".
Also like a Fountain, etc etc.

There are many "sound references", so what's that about?

Well think of the Wheel for example:
Spokes of a Wheel?
So "God Spoke" from the Center (or Hub)

A spoke is one of some number of rods radiating from the center of a wheel (the hub where the axle connects), connecting the hub with the round traction surface.

So 'Radius' is literally = God's "Day" as the Latin translation references imply.
Rays of Light = Voice of Creation = 'Spokes'

These wikis are really interesting to look at from a wider esoteric perspective due to their terminology and how it applies, another example:

The bearings allow the hub shell (and the rest of the wheel parts) to rotate freely about the axle. Most bicycle hubs use steel or ceramic ball bearings. Older designs used "cup and cone", whereas some modern wheels use pre-assembled "cartridge" bearings.

Also I should explain the "Brother Kane" reference with the "Breadmaker Bred our Breed".
Why is the "Children of the Corn: Genesis"?
Check the Bible, first book:

2Then she also gave birth to his brother Abel. Now Abel became a shepherd of a flock, but Cain cultivated the land. 3In the course of time Cain presented some of the land's produce as an offering to the LORD. 4And Abel also presented [an offering]b[›] — some of the firstborn of his flock and their fat portions.c[›] The Lord had regard for Abel and his offering, 5but He did not have regard for Cain and his offering. Cain was furious, and he was downcast.[2]

Cain = Breadmaker, literally he was cultivating the land.
So would this make Abel the Butcher perhaps?
So who is the "Candle Stick Maker"?
Rub-a-dub-dub is a riddle!
Anyone play the Fiddle?

Also check this out from the STP Core album wiki:

The first recorded track for the album, the 96 second "Wet My Bed", emerged from an improv session between vocalist Weiland and bassist Robert, who were alone in the studio. Producer Brendan O'Brien can be heard at the end of the track, walking into the room and saying "All right, now what?" The rest of the album was recorded in a matter of five weeks, after which the band decided on the name "Core", referring to the apple of the Biblical story Adam and Eve.

Adam and Eve, and their sons don't forget! Hah.
Check out the song name list as well for a few clues.
I'll make it into a paragraph to help explain it:

Do you know "Where the River Goes" ?
Is there "No Memory" of the "Sin" from that "Wicked Garden" ?
It's about that "Sex Type Thing" on a "Naked Sunday",
and you may think that "Piece of Pie" is "Dead & Bloated",
but this "Creep" I call the "Crackerman" reveals it is "Plush".

"Wicked Garden"'s lyrics deal with the loss of innocence and purity, while "Sin" addresses "violent and ugly" relationships.

So it's all explaining + and - , yin vs yang, good vs evil.
The "Fruit" that granted Knowledge gave the ability to discern with our Hearts, so to speak.
So we begin to Love and Hate, Give and Take, Speak in Truth and Lies, to be Naked or Clothed, Etc...
One brother killed the other, so on and so forth.

In the last several threads I have mentioned this multiple times from multiple aspects but we are back here again from completely different angles, this time from modern alternative rock music's poorly understood themes/symbolism.

Anyways back to "Hub" for a moment, it's a weasel (with an easel?).

Hub, one of several names for a male weasel

Why is it so important figuratively speaking?

Hub, in video games is a type of level that serves as direct access to all other levels

A little more fiction to show how important the term/idea is as a clue itself:

Hub (comics), Marvel comics fictional character
Hub (magazine), a UK-based online speculative fiction magazine
Hubs (Transformers), fictional character
The Hub (Torchwood), HQ of Torchwood III, UK fictional organization fighting aliens based in Cardiff

From the 'Torchwood' link it says it's the location of a "Rift".
So I poked around and found this:

rift (n.)
early 14c., "a split, act of splitting," from a Scandinavian source (compare Danish and Norwegian rift "a cleft," Old Icelandic ript (pronounced "rift") "breach;" related to Old Norse ripa "to break a contract" (see riven).

To Break? Wheels have breaks typically.

riparian (adj.)
"of or pertaining to river banks," 1849, with -an + Latin riparius "of a river bank," from riparia "shore," later used in reference to the stream flowing between the banks, from ripa "(steep) bank of a river, shore," probably literally "break" (and indicating the drop off from ground level to the stream bed), or else "that which is cut out by the river," from PIE root *rei- "to scratch, tear, cut" (cognates: Greek ereipia "ruins," eripne "slope, precipice;" Old Norse rifa "break, to tear apart;" Danish rift "breach," Middle High German rif "riverbank, seashore;" English riven, rift).

So "Where the River Goes" it makes a Rift, a Break of the Banks.
The "Riven River that Rends" and Bends and it Sends us to our Ends.

riven (adj.)
"split, cloven, rent," c.1300, past participle adjective from rive "to tear, rend."

Split and Slit?

slit (v.)
c.1200, from or related to Old English slitan "to slit, tear, split, rend to pieces; bite, sting; back-bite,"

Cloven? "Cloven Hooves", Clove, Cleave, and Coven, etc.
Rent? Rind? Rend?

rent (n.2)
"torn place," 1530s, noun use of Middle English renten "to tear, rend"

rend (v.)
Old English rendan, hrendan "to tear, cut down," from West Germanic *randijan (cognates: Old Frisian renda "to cut, break," Middle Low German rende "anything broken," German Rinde "bark, crust"), probably related to rind. Related: Rended; rent; rending.

rind (n.)
Old English rinde "bark, crust," later "peel of a fruit or vegetable" (c.1400), from Proto-Germanic *rind- (cognates: Old Saxon rinda, Middle Dutch and Dutch rinde "bark of a tree,"

This Tree Harkens with a Bark Leaves Marks!
This Sender of the Render tells us about the Arc Sparks,
Which is a "Present", or Gift.

render (v.)
late 14c., "repeat, say again," from Old French rendre "give back, present, yield" (10c.), from Vulgar Latin *rendere (formed by dissimilation or on analogy of its antonym, prendre "to take"), from Latin reddere "give back, return, restore," from red- "back" (see re-) + comb. form of dare "to give" (see date (n.1)).

I Dare to Give the Secret of God's Spoke,
which is the Date/Radius about which I Wrote.
Ask is it "Sound" or "Unsound" as I Unwound the Bound and Astound all those Around?

Rip Away, Flay Flakes off the Day, Seize the Dame!
Break through the Window Pane of Pain - it's the Chain,
Attain the Brain I say Again,
It's the Terrain of the Inner Sane Train.

Contain and Detain the Complain and Disdain.
Drain into the Domain of the Main Mountain,
I Refrain with Rain from the Grain Fountain.

What's that, the Jain Saint that Ordains and Remains in Plain Paint?
That Stain is so Faint you gotta Strain to see the Taint.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Dang, I tried to make the last post under 7500 words but screwed it up and it's like 7800.
That means I cannot edit it properly without going through a lot of trouble.

All I wanted to edit was one thing:

This Tree Harkens with a Bark Leaves Marks!

It should be

This Tree Harkens with a Bark that Leaves Marks!

Just an example of how nothing's ever perfect I suppose.
Including the limitations of the editing functions themselves.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I had a dream where I saw Jesus filling my Cup with Water (And I felt it was inside my Heart).

You are right about Heart it is the House of God where the spirit lives. My Heart burns sometimes... specially when I'm talking about God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit.

edit on v2014149America/ChicagoThu, 24 Apr 2014 09:25:43 -05002 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: muzzleflash

I had a dream where I saw Jesus filling my Cup with Water (And I felt it was inside my Heart).

You are right about Heart it is the House of God where the spirit lives. My Heart burns sometimes... specially when I'm talking about God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit.

You will like this quote from wiki than:
Cup

In Tarot divination, the suit of cups is associated with the element of water and is regarded as symbolizing emotion, intuition, and the soul.[13][14] Cards that feature cups are often associated with love, relationships, fears, and desires.[13][15]

See, to those who don't work their "heart" - it's all "Atrophy".

at·ro·phy (ăt′rə-fē)
n. pl. at·ro·phies
1. Pathology A wasting or decrease in size of a body organ, tissue, or part owing to disease, injury, or lack of use: muscular atrophy of a person affected with paralysis.
2. A wasting away, deterioration, or diminution: intellectual atrophy.

But to those who Flex and Lift all day??
It's A Trophy

A trophy is a reward for a specific achievement, and serves as recognition or evidence of merit.
Originally the word trophy, derived from the Greek tropaion, referred to arms, standards, other property, or human captives and body parts (e.g. headhunting) captured in battle.

Get "Ahead" by "Hunting a Head"!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Dang, I tried to make the last post under 7500 words but screwed it up and it's like 7800.

Characters not words.
Meant to fix that wording last week.
But whatever, people knew what I meant.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join