It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the US Satellite pictures of the search for missing plane?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
US easily has more spy satellites than anyone. US satellites are also likely much more sophisticated because we spend so much of our taxes on them. So where are our pictures of debris in the Indian Ocean? Are we hiding them? You know darn well we are imaging that area. I get a feeling we know exactly where this plane is and are currently keeping it hushed up for reasons yet unknown. We just playing along for now while doing other things quietly. Absence of US data and images is telling... Smoke and mirrors. Watch and see.
edit on 23-3-2014 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

The U.S. values their satellite surveillance assests greater than 3 American lives, or 236 foreign nationals. China and Malaysia have more at stake, as far as missing passengers. The U.S. will exhaust its allied assets and save its ace or aces in the hole. Sure the U.S. could have shared Top Secret satellite photos, but in the interest of National Security.....
edit on 23-3-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Yeah I think it is odd that only chinese sat. images have seen anything.

I remember years ago when the space shuttle had tiles damaged on take off and we took photos of it from a "top secret" camera in Hawaii as it passed over. Granted we knew where it was but still, that was pretty high tech then.

I don't know what we would gain by hiding images unless we thought the Chinese could shoot down an expensive satellite if they knew it existed.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It's funny that the west will complain about china's satellite imagery capability and "why on EARTH do they have such an extensive level of surveillance", yet nobody questions the west's capabilities.

The world shouldn't be worried about america, but they should be worried about everybody else.

Sort of like the nuclear arsenal scenario - America is quite entitled! Should a "fanatic" nation (defined by the west) such as Iran get their hands on their own arsenal however, and everybody loses their minds!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The Russians also haven't released anything yet.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
there has never been a plane, media is making this up from 0 to 100 to hide something what cant be in daylight, yet.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Questionmayne

Any facts, source or information on this? Or did you just disguise opinion as a factual statement?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Questionmayne
there has never been a plane, media is making this up from 0 to 100 to hide something what cant be in daylight, yet.

What is your proof for this?
All the families are , let me guess, actors in a false flag event right?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Ive said all along, we got the photos, know where it went because we track everything in the skies....but admitting that would compromise International Security and divulge to the world specifics of the equipment we have.

That we do know...is way too obvious. But we (like always in these events) wont admit it, and just will let the families suffer because its in our best security interests.

That's how we've always operated. To them, whats a few hundred families against millions and millions of planetary inhabitants?

You want to get a good idea of the hidden agendas, the NWO, Illuminiati and The Powers that be?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Chinas resources are just as good. They have the bulk of the missing people. Let them take care of it. That being said - this 'investigation' by the Malaysians is being so improperly handled it is criminal.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

The chances of actually seeing sophisticated imagery from our most advanced satellites is essentially zero.

If...and this is a big if...there were something found by one of our analysts related to this missing plane due to sophisticated imaging, they would either have that same area imaged in a "conventional" way and release that image, or they would simply find another way to get the appropriate location info into the "right" hands - assuming the gubmint wants the plane found or the info released.

In other words - don't hold your breath.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
In the 90s, I was at an undisclosed Naval base and they zoomed in on my car in the parking lot from a satellite and read the title of the cassette I had laying on my front seat, (GNR Appetite for Destruction). I don't think the issue is so much what they can or cannot can see but where the satellite is pointed at the moment?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

OH WOW. And that was 15-20 years ago. Imagine what they can do now. They can probably aim a satellite at you in your home and read your body temp and pulse rate. For that matter ... they could probably RAISE IT and stroke out a person .. all from space... Great, there goes my conspiracy minded brain working overtime.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think they are not helping because it would look bad for the US to photograph it parked on the Diego Garcia airbase

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yep. It was shortly thereafter that my conspiracy gene kicked into high gear too. And I'm sure there advancements since then. People are worried about drones peeking in their windows, and rightly so, but this stuff's been around a long time.

Again, the issue with satellites is that they take a minute to re-aim where they want them aimed, and we get lucky sometimes that they were scanning a particular area but it's not always the case that they were in the right place at the right time. But soon, if groups like Iridium have their way, we'll have worldwide coverage all the time, which sometimes will be a good thing and sometimes not.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

What is your proof for this? All the families are , let me guess, actors in a false flag event right?

xxdaniel21
reply to post by Questionmayne

Any facts, source or information on this? Or did you just disguise opinion as a factual statement?

It was pretty much my opinion, but isnt it obvious some1 knows exactly where that plane has been whole time, again IF there ever was a plane. Would it in your opinion be impossible that states really have hired "families" to moarn at airports and keep droppin false information trough news stations controlled by them..

More you think about it, more you should be questioning WHY they havent found wreckage of plane or place where it landed for refueling when as far as i know they can exactly read licence plates from satellites since 90's..? It may sound odd or even rude to say there never was a plane, but hey, would it be first time we are gettin mass hypnotized by media?
edit on 23-3-2014 by Questionmayne because: another quote

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
There was at least an hour between the public release of the missing plane and when the last signal was sent. They probably had at least three hours notice before the public.

You would think they would be on high alert and start scanning like crazy for that plane.

But the other poster was correct, they could have developed a nice cover story by now. Something like a fishing boat just happening to see some floating objects.

So if they probably know what happened to the plane, why no cover story to make this all go away? I haven't figured this one out yet.

new topics

top topics

join