It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Everything you believe a lie?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
one only knows a lie if one knows the truth.

and......

who does about the affairs of men?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

That is an excellent point. The Gulf of Tonkin is a classic example of proclaiming 'conspiracy' which shows no knowledge of the incident whatsoever. Why, because it fits with the silly claim of 'false flag', so why bother trying to understanding what happened.

Actually finding out what happened-that is work-and it takes away from the 6 hours a day on the internet-trying to get noticed by someone-anyone.

If you explain to them all you have to do is read the Paris Peace Accords that ended the conflict that neither side knew what happened-and they agreed in writing that the details will never be know.

If you point that out your a 'shill'

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ha! maybe some of those are true but I think your giving our government to much credit, they really are not that smart.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
We know that everybody lies, even normal day people. The media is a huge huge liar. The corporate media also lies, but shows things on the media to persuade society. An example is the corporate media in the last 5 years has been showing that it is acceptable and urged for women to have tattoos. Now if you noticed, if you go to the 'in' crowd the younger generation of girls are filled with tattoos all over them. They just do whatever they see and if they don't learn anything real or true than they are trained to become slaves. So I have been ranted about this - why is everybody treating me so bad? Why are they constantly lying to me? It is because they have been trained by evil.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join