It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: SYRIAN jet shot down near Turkish border

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Hey the Syrian pilot survived. It's only fair we hear his point of view I guess....

edit on 23-3-2014 by D377MC because: wrong video

As most suspected. Smells of desperation, the NATO sponsored terrorists are getting their ass thrashed on the ground. New tactics are needed.

They will end up nuking Damascus when they finally realize they cannot win. The reason they cannot win is that the army has the support of the population.
edit on 23-3-2014 by D377MC because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

MrSpad
This is no suprise. As things in Syria continue to get worse with multiple splits in the rebel camp and with so much of Assads support being Iranian, Hezbollah, Lebanese etc. and out his control people will be firing and bombing the wrong things more often. All sides lack command and control and that means that Israel gets shelled on accident or planes cross the Turkish border. Of course both Turkey and Israel will react but, it will all be very limited. In the end this is really nothing.

and sometimes Israel does not need provacation

and that is just the tip of it

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

Israel is on a quest to re-establish greater Israel, as symbolized by the seal of Solomon between two blue lines representing the NiIe and the Euphrates. They will stop at nothing.

According to Ergün Poyraz, in his book The Children of Moses, Erdogan has Jewish roots.

How surprising....

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

3 words
grain of salt
Turkey could single handedly steamroll over Syria if necessary
edit on 23-3-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

D377MC
reply to post by 999zxcv

Israel is on a quest to re-establish greater Israel, as symbolized by the seal of Solomon between two blue lines representing the NiIe and the Euphrates. They will stop at nothing.

According to Ergün Poyraz, in his book The Children of Moses, Erdogan has Jewish roots.

How surprising....

www.globalresearch.ca... that is one big land grab they are planning

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

I doubt it, or rather, they will need a bloody good excuse.

With regards to military capabilities, certainly.

However I do believe the Turkish population as a whole might not be that impressed should they realize they are being misled to further Israel's interests. Not the most civilized bunch when you piss them off.
edit on 23-3-2014 by D377MC because: spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

Yep. Kind of puts a new spin on the war in Iraq doesn't it?

Once they have stolen the rest of the land then all that will remain will be to rebuild Solomon's temple and their wet-dreams will become reality. Shame about Al-Aqsa really. Can't wait for that one...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

edit on 23-3-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

D377MC
reply to post by 999zxcv

Yep. Kind of puts a new spin on the war in Iraq doesn't it?

Once they have stolen the rest of the land then all that will remain will be to rebuild Solomon's temple and their wet-dreams will become reality. Shame about Al-Aqsa really. Can't wait for that one...

I think that will be when the party starts when a move is made on that area

but some would like to see what is behind that whaling wall and why it is being denied ?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Oh no, it's really easy to choose sides.

Assad, Obama, Putin, Erdogan...all tentacles of the same creature.

The Syrian people, Americans, the Russian people, Turkish people, Iraqis ... essentially the people of the world: there are your victims, past, present and future.

It's just one big theatrical event.

You just need a paradigm shift.
edit on 23-3-2014 by D377MC because: puntuation

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

Essentially because they are already tunnelling beneath it and laying the groundwork for the Temple.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bellor

THAT is crazy. I wasn't aware to the extent in which Ergodan is facing criticism and calls for removal from office. Who is to say that this may not be another coup in the works?

It doesn't make much sense to me, seeing as he is pretty buddy buddy with the west. Perhaps the east is funding a coup attempt? OR he's just straight up corrupt.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkymedic

He is about as popular in Turkey as Obama is in the US. No matter: they have both made their beds, and soon they will have to lie in them.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

999zxcv

MrSpad
This is no suprise. As things in Syria continue to get worse with multiple splits in the rebel camp and with so much of Assads support being Iranian, Hezbollah, Lebanese etc. and out his control people will be firing and bombing the wrong things more often. All sides lack command and control and that means that Israel gets shelled on accident or planes cross the Turkish border. Of course both Turkey and Israel will react but, it will all be very limited. In the end this is really nothing.

and sometimes Israel does not need provacation

and that is just the tip of it

Hang on a minute....

Who is dropping those bombs?

Thats very interesting...

Without a doubt tho,those aren't nukes, I think the world would know about that one, but they're not MOABS or daisy cutters either, I don't think I've seen anything quite like this, and it's certainly not being deployed by the rebels, or is it anything the Syria army possesses

Interesting indeed

Any info on the blast site at the time? Was it the Syrian rebels or Assads mob who got hit?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So I'm assuming Russian planes got hit by a US battery

I swear the go Russian mob said this wasn't possible

Go Turkey IMO

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

IT was Syrian army arms depo's and bases/ training facilities etc that got hit by those blasts

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

"Nukes" don't just come in one size. Even when the US "nuked" Japan, it used a smaller, and bigger nuke.

The Bali bombings were big on a bombing scale, yet probably wouldn't classify as a nuke, but investigations into the bombings have revelled that for the damage the "bomb" did, it must of been on a small nuclear scale. Basically, it was a small nuclear bomb, but they just leave out the word 'nuclear' when reporting.
Bit hard to blame a couple of poor Muslim extremist chicken farmers for the bombing when you start talking nuclear. The ability to make a bomb, yes. The ability to make a small scale nuclear bomb........please.

The mushroom cloud is usually the first sign of a nuke of some size. Every bit of footage I saw had the mushroom cloud. Not to mention that with all the forms of media we have in todays world, it would be very hard to get away with dropping a bigger nuke, but a smaller one doesn't attract the same amount of attention. Level a nation in todays world with one big nuke and you have some serious questions to answer. Drop a lot of smaller nukes over time and you end up with the same outcome, but you can blame it on the effects of war over time. Syria is slowly being obliterated. Yet the world would be up in arms if it happened quickly.

I'm definitely no expert on nuclear weapons, but from what I have seen and read, the mushroom cloud is usually the first giveaway. And I definitely see smaller mushroom clouds in those videos.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Hellas
Apparently the moment it happened

Wow, she's very beautiful that news correspondent. Apparently beautiful talking heads are not lost on the east.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

D377MC
reply to post by ProfessorT

Hey the Syrian pilot survived. It's only fair we hear his point of view I guess....

edit on 23-3-2014 by D377MC because: wrong video

As most suspected. Smells of desperation, the NATO sponsored terrorists are getting their ass thrashed on the ground. New tactics are needed.

They will end up nuking Damascus when they finally realize they cannot win. The reason they cannot win is that the army has the support of the population.

This is obvious propaganda and staged for mass effect. Do I believe a Syrian jet was shot down over Syrian territory? More than likely but seriously how do I know he was the pilot? His story seems very rehearsed. Why is he hiding under a blanket?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DarksideOz

cricket ball nukes ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join