It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Malaysia Flight 370 Part of a Complex, Multi-Phased Terrorist Operation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The premise of what I am going to propose is that terrorists of some kind managed to hijack Malaysia Flight 370 as part of a complex, multi-phased operation that included testing the ability to avoid radar detection and also may have had the end-game of landing the jet safely for later use.

The main point of this thread is to show how come I came to this conclusion, and that in any case, this is only part one of a two part (or more) scheme.

I. Unprecedented in History

This is interesting. The large jet airliner was able to fall off of radar detection and continue flying with sporadic detection and then disappear, yet to be found. The unprecedented factors represented here are both the ability for the jet to avoid radar detection and for it not to be found for over 11 days. T

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 has now been missing for 11 days, the longest period of time a plane has been missing in the history of modern aviation.

The mysterious disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, missing for 11 days without any promising clues and a search area that’s only growing, became the longest in the history of modern commercial aviation on Tuesday.

Source: Jet Dissapearance Hits Record as Search Widens

The search for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 is becoming a race against time as the plane's black box will ping for only a month, and instead of narrowing, the search area has been expanded to mind boggling dimensions.

Already the black box has lost a third of its battery life since the plane vanished and the search area now encompasses 2.24 million square miles -- 10 times the size of Texas -- extending in the north from China and Kazakhstan south to Australia. Authorities hope to find the black boxes in order to understand what went wrong on flight MH370.

Source: Malaysia Plane Search is Race Against Time as Black Box [Battery Life] Ticks Down

II. A Relative of Bin Laden Reveals a Terrorist Plot Using a Plane in Malaysia

This isn't only speculation about terrorists - at the trial of one of Bin Laden's relatives in New York, there was recently talk of a 9/11 style terrorist attack being planned in Malaysia.

Evidence of a plot by Malaysian Islamists to hijack a passenger jet in a 9/11-style attack is being investigated in connection with the disappearance of Flight MH370

An al-Qaeda supergrass told a court last week that four to five Malaysian men had been planning to take control of a plane, using a bomb hidden in a shoe to blow open the cockpit door.

Source: Malaysia Airline MH370: 9/11-style terror allegations resurface in case of lost plane

To me, although the reference is there, it sounds a bit low-tech compared to what seems to have happened on the flight.

III. Sophisticated Flight Anomalies

1. The plane changed course at a crucial point between Malaysian and Vietnamese airspace where there would be confusion.
2. The evidence shows that the tracking systems were systematically shut down in order to avoid detection

Look at this, here is the evidence that says the plane changed course. If you watch the CNN video, you can see that besides the route leading into the Indian Ocean, there is the yet unexplored possibility of the plane having headed north over Asia as well.

The most important thing, I think, is that the change in direction was made prior to the last radio sign-off. Otherwise, I would believe the theory that the plane changed course due to a fire in order to land at another airfield.

(CNN) -- New information from the Thai government bolsters the belief that missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 took a sharp westward turn after communication was lost.

And it looks like that turn was no accident.

A law enforcement official told CNN Tuesday that the aircraft's first turn to the west was almost certainly programmed by somebody in the cockpit.

The official, who has been briefed on the investigation, said the programmed change in direction was entered at least 12 minutes before the plane's co-pilot signed off to air traffic controllers, telling them, "All right, good night."

Source: CNN

Was the Plane Hacked?

In this video by CNN, a computer system was used in order to change the course of the plane - meaning that it was done by someone familiar with the plane, or at least the computer system involved.

This report shows that there has been some concern that the system failures (and even the course change as it was made through a computer) could have been done through a hack.

WASHINGTON -- Evidence is surfacing that system failure in the cockpit of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 may have caused the plane's disappearance and investigators are wondering if foul play may have been involved.

Reports that two key communication and location systems on the Boeing 777 reportedly shutdown sequentially, while the plane continued to fly for hours, has granted credence to the possibility the plane's systems could have been physically sabotaged or electronically compromised.

WTOP has learned that Boeing had been concerned about the possibility the plane's systems could be hacked and had previously contacted the Federal Aviation Administration.

Source: WTOP

So here are some things that happened after the possible hack.

1. The plane is at 44,000 feet for some reason, 2,000 feet above the max approved altitude

2. "If you wanted to kill your passengers, this is the way to do it" - the passengers would start to suffocate

3. For some reason, the video says that the plane then fell at around 700 mph to around 20,000 feet, where it leveled off (somehow?)

4. The passengers would be feeling almost lethal G-Forces.

So was it possible that the plane was flown to high altitudes in order to suffocate the passengers, and then to a lower altitude to avoid radar?

In this video, CNN is testing the theory that the plane may have dived down to 5,000 feet to go over Pakistan. It mentions that the 777 may have been attempting to mimic other commercial routes in this case in order to blend in. It could be possible that the passengers and even crew may already be dead at this point if the plane is being controlled electronically.

IV. The "End Game"

And here is the theory floated on CNN:
The "End-Game," as proposed by this guy on CNN, retired American Airlines pilot Jim Tilmon, could be to land the plane, re-fuel it and use it as a later time.

The idea I have is similar to this, but it is basically based on the idea that this plane hijacking seems to be technologically advanced and thought through - and the plane hasn't been found.

If a think-tank or something has already thought of the idea of the plane being used in a second showing, that might be one reason the search is getting so intens
edit on 23amSun, 23 Mar 2014 06:00:17 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I find all of this right here to be suspicious beyond words. How convenient is it that a relative of Bin Laden speaks of a plot coming out of Malaysia with Americas favorite threat of the last decade those murderous muslims taking over a plane once again! Are you kidding me I mean seriuosly are you kidding me!

Let alone that during 9/11 we had a couple planes just happen to completely disappear, the one that did not hit the pentagon, also the one that did not crash in pennsylvania! Let alone the other planes that, seem to have been remotely flown into those buildings.

So yea I have seen this theory posted by a few different people and sadly to me it is the one that I would put my money on. I do not know how this will all play out, however TPTB have had many different game plans for the people of the world and I will continue to believe that we have an unseen force/forces that are contributing to those plans not being allowed to play themselves out in their entirety.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amSunday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Yes, this smells to me like the beginning or part of another false flag, so we can get more "protection" from new Orwellian tools like The "Patriot" Act and the DHS.

Those who would give up their liberty for the sake of security deserve neither.

A populace in fear is much easier to control.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Just saying ... If a hijack did occur it wasn't perfect. Signatures were everywhere of the plane, albeit small ones. However, with all the analysts and pundits squawking on the MSM, any terrorist faction would now have the knowledge to eliminate each one of those minor pings. For example: The location of the engine status transmitter. This seems to be a big echo currently but thanks to the MSM it can be removed.

Actually maybe our own military complex should take heed. If this theory is accurate then terrorist just created a stealth aircraft on the CHEAP!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I Like the OP's analysis but there are a couple of issues that I can't rationalise:

Missing Planes:
This is not the first time a large plane has disappeared.
Looking at Wikis list of Aerial Dissapearances theres a Boeing 707 (1979,) Douglas DC6 (1978) and a Boeing 727 (2003) all still missing.

You could argue that satellite surveillance/telematics/communications were not the same even in 2003 but the fact large planes do go missing cannot be overlooked.

Usage in nefarious plot:
I'm not a terror mastermind but I would suspect taking a plane with 239 people on board presents an un-neccesary challenge unless those people are to be used as a flying human shield.
Currently flight MH370 is the hottest object on the planet due to the possible loss of life...there are many Boeing 777's being used as cargo planes around the world so why not take one of these if range/size is the concern.

Ultimately the fact the pilot spent his off time off (before the flight) at the trial of friend who got imprisoned for Sodomy makes me thing he has something to do with it...just my opinion but if I were flying a plane in the afternoon I'd be sleeping/chilling/enjoying some sort of active pass time before flight...not attending court.
edit on 23-3-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
My problem with that theory is what if they had been spotted? Either tracked by radar or spotted on the ground. All of their well laid plans go up in smoke.

If it is considered to be part of a larger end-game scenario, you don't think whoever is behind it(some gov't) already has a big jet they could use? Why risk thwarting your plan by hijacking one?

Sure the 9/11 guys did but they didnt try to hide them for weeks, they played out their game right away.

I just think that if it was tied to some plot to be carried out in the future, hijacking a plane full of passengers and hiding it for weeks is a really weak part of the plan. Unless of course that is the plan and they pulled it off, in which case....nevermind.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

Thanks for the list of other plane disappearances that were permanent.

Another poster wrote a thread about this being done to test satellite capabilities and I mentioned it a bit in the thread but I was wondering if it could have been a test on the ability to disable tracking systems and avoid radar.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Jukiodone

Currently flight MH370 is the hottest object on the planet due to the possible loss of life...there are many Boeing 777's being used as cargo planes around the world so why not take one of these if range/size is the concern.

Because you would not get hijackers onboard.
No passengers = no hijackers.

I also believe in the hijack theory, until they find proof that it crashed. Not just some satellite image in a resolution where you can't see anything.
(btw. the USA has satellites that have a resolution where you can see 5cm or smaller items, why don't they help?)
edit on 23-3-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

tinner07
My problem with that theory is what if they had been spotted? Either tracked by radar or spotted on the ground. All of their well laid plans go up in smoke.

If it is considered to be part of a larger end-game scenario, you don't think whoever is behind it(some gov't) already has a big jet they could use? Why risk thwarting your plan by hijacking one?

Sure the 9/11 guys did but they didnt try to hide them for weeks, they played out their game right away.

I just think that if it was tied to some plot to be carried out in the future, hijacking a plane full of passengers and hiding it for weeks is a really weak part of the plan. Unless of course that is the plan and they pulled it off, in which case....nevermind.

The hijacking of the passengers could have been included in the plan for the purpose of instilling maximum fear in the public, resulting in more opportunities to take away their freedom.

Same tactic as 9/11.

soulwaxer

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
sounds rather like the idea i had wayyyy back towards the beginning of all this.

the main difference is i just figured on whoever physically hijacked the aircraft landing in some location, and not being done remotely or electronically. but is definitely something that could be possible.

now my second "stage" would be to put bombs, nuke, fuel load, or whatever in the aircraft, add a radio and signal jammer, then paint it up and rig a "transponder" to squawk the codes for another flight (preferably a flight using a 777) you have targeted. then come into close proximity of the target aircraft in a non radar covered area. turn on the jammer and either have someone take over the target aircraft and shut down all the communications just as in the original takeover, or just crash it (blowing it up might get caught on missile detection systems), then shut off the jammer and turn on the fake transponder. and follow it's route to where your target is. the switchover would have to be done quickly so that controllers just think it's a glitch and you can now enter the air space of your choice and hit your target somewhere along the original aircraft's route.

while it would take a lot of planning to achieve i think it would be workable. could be real terrorists could be a false flag, but if done correctly it would very likely work.
edit on 23-3-2014 by generik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
No no, the crazy terrorists did it, trust me.

In fact to ensure it doesn't happen again, I suggest they increase our security and to hell with our liberties.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by generik

I see that makes sense. It would be a way to get a nuke past customs and airport security and into airspace unnoticed.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think the plane was hijacked.

That "special" cargo wasn't mangoes either.

It was gold and currencies.

The plane landed somewhere in mainland Asia and when the "cargo" is "safe", the plane will either be miraculously found or it will be flown to another location and released.

This was a high level operation.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The thing is that the US, Australia, and now China are busy looking in the desolate Indian ocean for what those satellites have supposed to have seen.

Is this a distraction to get us off the real trial that of the plane going north over land and not south over the Indian Ocean?

If this is a black op on a 911 level it is interesting that Australia and the US are betting on those obscure satellite pictures of debris in the ocean as being possibly plain parts.

On the surface it seems ridiculous for them to find in that huge ocean parts of this plane.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
ok, i guess i'll weigh in.....i had thoughts about a similar scenario anyway...

in the last vid, the anchor asks the guest why they wouldn't just make an attack in the hours after the disappearance.....

the answer to this is pretty simple....if the target is within the continental united states, well, a bunch of assholes already used that trick on 9/11, so we look for that now. they'd never get close to a target.

IF the plane was highjacked by "terrorists", and was going to be used for an attack on a target in the continental U.S., attacking right away would be the surest way i know of, to get shot down...

now, i've been thinking....we have a strange combination of events all happening at once here....we have this business with russia/crimea, we have the recent surge in activity of the numbers station known as "the buzzer" (UVB-76), and you have the as-yet, unexplained disappearance of a commercial airliner, with some rather notable passengers aboard....what if all of these things are related?

the timing would need to match up, and i'm not sure if it does, i haven't gotten to check up on all that yet, but if it does match up...and there is a connection...i dunno, could we be looking at a false flag, or something more legitimate?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
Yes, this smells to me like the beginning or part of another false flag, so we can get more "protection" from new Orwellian tools like The "Patriot" Act and the DHS.

Those who would give up their liberty for the sake of security deserve neither.

A populace in fear is much easier to control.

there's something to be said for that school of thought as well, i suppose.......i mean, bin laden is no longer the boogieman....saddam is dead, gaddafi is dead, all the major "terrorists" are dead.....there hasn't been an attack on the U.S. since 9/11...and the jury's still out on whether or not THAT wasn't a complete fabrication...people are starting to get pissed off about the patriot act, and the TSA, and the NDAA, and all the creeping police state B.S. we see today.....and it's becoming increasingly difficult to keep the average citizen afraid, and "in their place", so to speak.....

now we have talk of alerts from the government about a potential [insert clothing item here] bombers, and oooh, scary brown people on the loose, and now we have a missing airliner, that the media is starting to imply might be used for a terror attack later on.....

i suppose i can understand how one might be able to see this as the beginning of setup for something truly vile....
edit on 23-3-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join