It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have a new missing plane theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
just a short post, havent done this for a while, if this has been posted before please delete it or put it where it belongs, o.k. here we go, what screams to me about this whole thing, it looks like an attempt by someone to test the chinese sattelite capabilities, causing their own people to put emotional pressure to the situation. A bit like an eye test, can it see this size? can it see this size?, quite clever really. with the ukraine situation involving russia and their political links to china, china owning most of america, maybe this is the motive that america has to lose its debt to china by creating an enviroment of conflict to legally sieze the assets of the two other super powers china and russia that they have in america and save the dollar.
sorry if its all a bit sketchy, i'm sure some of the members here will be able to iron out some of this as i am far to lazy to research the validity of what i have said, but food for thought you might agree, it does tie all the events across the globe.

good luck if anybody else can be bothered

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Are you saying the Chinese shot it down and are simply waiting to observe the fall out on the search?

Well thats a new one, and i credit your originality, but could they do with on a flight that didnt have 271 people on it? like a fed ex flight?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

no thats not what i am saying, its a test by america on the chinese satellites abilities, if there is an attempt to distabilise the ukraine and conflict is sought with russia, america has to know of russias allies capabilities

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

oops, i switched the nations!!!!

sorry!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

I think the OP is saying the US shot it down in order to see how good Chinese satellite surveillance is? Kind of hard to follow....
I was going to comment, but after reading the OP couldn't be bothered, decided I wouldn't bother either.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

because of the 271 chinese on board the chinese government will feel the pressure from its own people to use its satellites to help in the search, as with 911, the support from the population was overwhelmng to the conflicts thereof, because of the amount of people affected through friends and families of the dead

sorry for the sketchyness, havent posted for ages

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

sorry for the laziness, i have 2 kids, trying to start a new business, its more like i just havent the time, but felt like its an angle that needed to be out there for the experts to consider

p.s. sorry for the laziness, i had forgotten ats etiquette
edit on 23-3-2014 by THELONIO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
First of all, I really don't think that anyone would go to such extremes as to down and airliner just to be able to check an adversaries satellite technology.

Secondly, I don't believe that the Chinese, or any other country, would release photos showing the best resolution available to them because they know full well that other countries intelligence services will be trying to assess how good their tech is.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

That is a great theory. I really like it, a lot. I definitely think this looks like an operation to determine the weaknesses in the current defense grid, I entirely agree. In fact, Putin is doing the same thing diplomatically by testing the waters in Crimea.

The similarities in the situations (both being stress tests) might not be coincidence, seriously. Putin or another faction could be behind this test in order to prepare for a sudden set of "chess moves" all at once.

Just so you don't think you are crazy, analysts have already identified what Putin is doing in Crimea as something similar.
edit on 23amSun, 23 Mar 2014 06:25:47 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

iskander683
First of all, I really don't think that anyone would go to such extremes as to down and airliner just to be able to check an adversaries satellite technology.

I do - anyway, there could be double-dipping. Get more bang for your buck if you test a bunch of things at once. For example, radar systems as well.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Uh why would the us shoot down a MALAYSIAN airliner to see CHINESE satellite capabilities? I'm positive that hacking them like they do us is far easier than shooting down another countries civilian jet and crossing our fingers that china posts some good google earth pics lol c'mon man...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
hmmmm ... nah .. I'm sticking with the pilot or co-pilot disabled the instrument panels ... went to high altitude and killed everyone else on board .. and then flew out to open waters in a suicide run. He (which ever one it was) didn't want to die alone so he took a plane load of people with him. That's where my guess is.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Seems a lot of trouble just to see who has the best satellite pictures.

I think I'm going with the plane being flown to Diego Garcia.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

And it's so much easier flying a military recon jet close to a country to determine if they see you or not without having to kill 200+ ppl and see what they say about radar on the news. If I'm not mistaken current technology can determine when it's being hit by radar and where from. Pilot suicide is much more plausible but then why didn't the crew try to stop him? Hopefully time will tell.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
it may not have been shot down, if the flight computers are fly by wire, its just a case of hacking or plane jacking, until the wreckage is definitively found we dont know

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by NiZZiM

flying a military close to another countries air space is an open act of aggression and a diplomatic nightmare.

the "west" has already started by seizing (freezing) some of the russian ministers assets. the plane had to have alot of chinese people on board or it wouldnt work to give the desired results. it also allows for ships to enter waters in that area of the world on a "peaceful" acceptable humanitarian mission without raising suspicions, why, idont know.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

NiZZiM
Uh why would the us shoot down a MALAYSIAN airliner to see CHINESE satellite capabilities? I'm positive that hacking them like they do us is far easier than shooting down another countries civilian jet and crossing our fingers that china posts some good google earth pics lol c'mon man...

It might not necessarily be the U.S., and also the theory would be that it would be a test to see how effective the whole response unit is in action, and also how it ends up working in action, including the satellites.

new topics

top topics

join