It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnated: Past Lives; What if There’s Proof?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Hellas
reply to post by Hoyden

Naked I came and naked I will depart.. Not that difficult, but there is always somebody who will read what he wants to read

read it for yourself... NOT naked I will depart..

21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Hoyden
windword, please, I do not follow the "gospel of Dan Brown"

What is gospel of Dan Brown?

Plus we will have the life afterwards, but not an earthly life.

In your opinion.

edit on 23-3-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Hoyden

Akragon
I will also state boldly... reincarnation offers freedom from the church, which is why It was banned in the first place

the church teaches "one life" and if they hold the keys to salvation as they claim, then your only choice is to obey them...

Jesus taught reincarnation without a doubt...

the church removed the teaching and banned it because they have no power over those who have more then once chance

*shrug*

as I said the "gospel of Dan Brown" does not interest me. Jesus Christ NEVER taught reincarnation

to everybody t's own.
edit on 23-3-2014 by Hoyden because: (no reason given)

Clearly you didn't read dan brown's books

this has nothing to do with him

edit on 23-3-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Akragon

Hoyden

Akragon
reply to post by Hoyden

Well considering Christianity is the ONLY religion that rejects reincarnation as a rule... Even the Jews recognised its existence...

how does this sound to you in these languages you claim to speak?

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

OR

Read Job 1...

Naked I came from my mothers womb and naked I will return

nothing about the necessity to be "born again"

and forgive me, neither of your quotes has anything to do with reincarnation.

we will return naked - in our bodies after Second Coming for the Last Judgement.

That isn't even biblical...

Jesus did not teach bodily resurrection, it was a fabrication of the church...

He was the ONLY exception to the rule... and even that is debatable

Whaaaat?

what "bible" are you reading? gnostic one?

are you sure you ever read the Gospels?

the quote I posted on the other thread ( and you have agreed with it - about the goats and sheep and the need of works) - is EXACTLY about bodily resurrection, the Last Judgement and the Second Coming.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Hoyden

Akragon

Hoyden

Akragon
reply to post by Hoyden

Well considering Christianity is the ONLY religion that rejects reincarnation as a rule... Even the Jews recognised its existence...

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

OR

Read Job 1...

we will return naked - in our bodies after Second Coming for the Last Judgement.

Whaaaat?

the quote I posted on the other thread ( and you have agreed with it - about the goats and sheep and the need of works) - is EXACTLY about bodily resurrection, the Last Judgement and the Second Coming.

Actually I read both... and the gospels regularly...

Bodily resurrection is a fabrication of the church... It is not biblical what so ever

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

It says Naked I came from my mothers womb and naked I will depart from here going to my grave. Both in Greek and in Hebrew.
edit on 23-3-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Akragon

Hoyden

Akragon
I will also state boldly... reincarnation offers freedom from the church, which is why It was banned in the first place

the church teaches "one life" and if they hold the keys to salvation as they claim, then your only choice is to obey them...

Jesus taught reincarnation without a doubt...

the church removed the teaching and banned it because they have no power over those who have more then once chance

*shrug*

as I said the "gospel of Dan Brown" does not interest me. Jesus Christ NEVER taught reincarnation

to everybody t's own.

Clearly you didn't read dan brown's books

this has nothing to do with him

edit on 23-3-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

it has everything to do with the hysteria which followed

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Akragon

Hoyden

Akragon

Hoyden

Akragon
reply to post by Hoyden

OR

Read Job 1...

Whaaaat?

Bodily resurrection is a fabrication of the church... It is not biblical what so ever

no you clearly do not. The Second Coming, the Last Judgement and the resurrection of the dead are the centerpiece of the Jesus Christ's teaching.

But the gospel of gnostics twisted it all

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I hope my body is not resurrected after rotting in a coffin for no telling how many years! Imagine the horror!!

And what about the people who choose to be cremated? They have no body to resurrect. Are they just out of luck?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Oh it even says the same in the King James Version.

Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,
And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither.

To the GROUND that is

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Hoyden

Akragon

Hoyden

Akragon

Hoyden

Akragon
reply to post by Hoyden

OR

Read Job 1...

Whaaaat?

no you clearly do not. The Second Coming, the Last Judgement and the resurrection of the dead are the centerpiece of the Jesus Christ's teaching.

Im not going to argue about it... you're spinning revelation into the gospels where it does not belong...

Jesus did not teach bodily resurrection... period

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Many Jews believed in reincarnation in biblical times. Examples of reincarnation are brought forth, as previously shown, the blind man, John the Baptist, and when Jesus implored his disciples "Who do people say that I am?", and never once in the scripture does Jesus teach against this very popular and prevalent belief system. In fact, he seems to support it.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Hellas
reply to post by Akragon

It says Naked I came from my mothers womb and naked I will depart from here going to my grave. Both in Greek and in Hebrew.
edit on 23-3-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

I think it is not even biblical what you say and it was all church which inserted it later

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoyden

The Second Coming, the Last Judgement and the resurrection of the dead are the centerpiece of the Jesus Christ's teaching.

From my own studies, I think the gnostics had it right....
and the other stuff as included in the Bible was myth.

Also, I agree with the members who are saying that reincarnation was taught by Jesus.
I believe it really was. And the Constantinian church left it out on purpose, to keep the rabble resting.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Hellas
reply to post by Akragon

Oh it even says the same in the King James Version.

Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,
And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither.

To the GROUND that is

correct... return thither...

which is says in mostly all translations of the greek and latin... excluding some newer version of the texts...

Falling to the ground is merely an act of humbling ones self...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Hoyden

The Second Coming, the Last Judgement and the resurrection of the dead are the centerpiece of the Jesus Christ's teaching.

According to who/whom? Emperor Constantine and his Council?
The Gnostic teachings make more sense to me than most all of what was chosen for the Bible we have today.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Akragon

Hoyden

Akragon

Hoyden

Akragon

Hoyden

Akragon
reply to post by Hoyden

OR

Read Job 1...

Whaaaat?

Im not going to argue about it... you're spinning revelation into the gospels where it does not belong...

Jesus did not teach bodily resurrection... period

it is you who are spinning the gnostic phantasies into very clear and straightforward words of Our Lord :

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. 34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ 37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’ 40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ 41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’ 44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ 45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’ 46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

sled735

Hoyden

According to who/whom? Emperor Constantine and his Council?
The Gnostic teachings make more sense to me than most all of what was chosen for the Bible we have today.

you are also the worshiper of the gospel of Dan Brown?

the gnostics are simple heresies rebuked long time ago.

but you can believe whatever you want.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoyden

By the way a WALL O TEXT proves nothing...

sigh...

In the resurrection we are like the angels in heaven... Angels have no bodily form...

IF you knew the gospels you would see this obvious fact

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Akragon
reply to post by Hoyden

By the way a WALL O TEXT proves nothing...

sigh...

In the resurrection we are like the angels in heaven... Angels have no bodily form...

IF you knew the gospels you would see this obvious fact

sigh
you should really refresh your knowledge at least of the classical Matthew Gospel 25.

Because it looks like you have never read it as anyone who has a slightest acquaintance with the Synoptics recognizes the text immediately.
we are resurrected in our human bodies and CHANGED into spiritual one only after Last Judgement.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join