It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnated: Past Lives; What if There’s Proof?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallenbeauty13

If you're dabbling in witchcraft, I DO hope you are using White Witchcraft, not Dark. You really have to know what you're doing with Dark, or the spell will come back to you.
I don't use witchcraft, but I do meditate and send out good/healing thoughts to people that have seemed to be helped. Same thing as prayer; just the power of the mind at work with different labels. I am just now beginning to read up on Reiki. I've always wanted to do this. Moving on to more spiritual lessons.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hey, they filmed only 3 series? Why? Is it hoax? Or only those 3 have reincarnated?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Of course it's white magic! Do you really think I would be like that witch who killed me! Absolutely not! Besides I am Catholic and ask the saints for help. I used Saint Michael the archangel for a repel enemies spell. My mentor kinda does it differently s/he asks the Gods and Goddess's the saints and others. S/he is a priest in his/her coven. Unfortunately I'm a beginner in all this hell I'm at level zero.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallenbeauty13

Good! LOL
I hope I didn't offend you with that question. If so, I apologize.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: saadad
Hey, they filmed only 3 series? Why? Is it hoax? Or only those 3 have reincarnated?

No, there are many other shows that support Reincarnation. I think the Network wasn't getting high enough ratings with this show because it is still a controversial subject for the majority of the population.

If truth be known, some religious sect probably had it banned because it goes against their beliefs. Pfft!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

A little offended but it's alright

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This was one of the better reincarnation threads I've read. If you interested in an experiment with past life regression where I'm trying to contact Paul the Apostle you can read more about it Here
edit on 17-11-2016 by firesnakeprophecy because: spelling

<< 13  14  15   >>

join