It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Reincarnated: Past Lives; What if There’s Proof?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:15 AM

originally posted by: MoonBunny
I'd sure love to learn about my past life, but from what I read about learning your past lives is that it's dangerous. Bad emotions and other things you can accidentally bring in this life. I think we forget our past life so we can sort of start over again without the horrifying or bad stuff of the past.

I understand what you're saying in this post, and your next one. I think where remembering our past lives can help is when we have some phobia that can't be explained, like a fear of flying, yet you have never flown in this life to have such fear. Or fear of bridges, or caves, water, or any number of things that you don't understand.

I've read case studies where people experienced severe pain, but the doctors couldn't find any explanation for it. Once they did a past life regression, they discovered they had some kind of physical trauma to that area of their body in a past life; they had carried that pain over into this life. Once they realized it didn't belong in this life, they let it go. Presto... no more pain.

Same thing could apply to many areas in our current life.
I do think the mind will protect us from remembering certain traumatic events, if we can't handle it.
I also think that some people do remember things they need to remember so they can deal with it in this life... Like the kids that remember dying a really horrible death, (like the one that remembered being in the twin towers when it was hit by the plane). They had nightmares because they carried that memory over into this life.
When people realize this happened in a past life, it seems to help them release the pain and memories, and the nightmares stop.

Each case is unique.

I never liked my mother when I was growing up. I didn't understand why until I was in my early forties. That's when I was told during a regression that my mother used to be a lady in waiting many, many years ago... I was her slave girl.

She was mean to me in that lifetime.
I carried those memories over into this life with her, and it kept me from loving her as a mother should be loved.
Once I understood where these feelings were coming from, I also understood that we came back as mother and daughter to heal the bad feelings from that life time.
I started seeing things from a different perspective, and I learned to love my mother for who she is now.

Karma balanced.

I could talk all day about reincarnation, but I need to get to bed. Hope this has helped you realize how remembering can help.

edit on 8/26/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:36 AM
a reply to: kodasaufa

I also agree with what you said, Kodasaufa. A lot of the people shown on this show learn during regression why they repeatedly make bad decisions, but don't understand why they do it. As in, putting yourself last, or never having a lasting relationship in love, never being able to be successful in a career, etc.

Remembering why we sabotage our current lives can break the cycle, and help us to "get it right" this time around.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:44 AM

originally posted by: carewemust
For my own personal peace-of-mind, I hope and pray that thousands of reincarnations as a human (or better) is real. The thought of alternatives like, tending sheep, singing songs with other deceased relatives, burning in a lake of fire, or doing ANY one thing for all eternity is not appealing at all!

Since the Earth's population has grown continually for eons, isn't it likely that new souls are still being created from scratch, or being incarnated on Earth after finishing a life on another planet somewhere in this vast universe? One day when the Earth comes to an end, we'll all start to be seeded into some other world's human ecosystem. I get excited just thinking about the future journeys! I wish there was a way to know for sure that this was the reality we can all look forward to.

I think new souls are still being created, but a lot of the people here now are souls that have karma to balance, but they put it off to the last minute to come back and do it. They have chosen to go to different planets to learn different types of lessons before returning to earth.
Also, there are other types of life out there that want to experience the emotions/feelings that earth offers.
I think I read that it is a required lesson before they can advance. Most beings "out there" don't have emotions until they learn them here. They are coming now too because they know that earth is in her last days.

I'm happy to have my time here finished. I think this is the last time I'll have to come back. I've definitely paid some dues this time around! If I do have come back again, I'm choosing a much easier life next time. I couldn't go through another one like this one back to back. LOL

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:47 AM

originally posted by: LifeForm911
a reply to: sled735

Here is a full documentary on a boy who believes had a past life. Seems somewhat convincing

Thank you for the link, and welcome to ATS.

I'll read that when I have more time. Right now the bed is calling my name.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 10:51 AM
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I agree with you sled. I have no doubt that my 'semi-prepping' has to do with me having died in my past life as a child of a Nazi air raid in London. I think the prepping (food, water, survival goods) has to do with that. I can still remember the death and have remembered it since I was a child. That easily could explain some of my actions in this life .... like while I was growing up in Connecticut not too far from NYC and wanting to move away from it because we were too close to the city and it was dangerous because of war that could happen ...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:02 AM
a reply to: FlyersFan

I've had a habit of doing that too. I always tell myself it's because I'd rather be safe than sorry, but I can feel it has deeper roots than that.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 11:17 AM

I will always laugh when people assume that the afterlife is something as easy to understand as 1+1=2. Really we are not only talking of another world with its own laws and alien conceptions, we are talking about what happens when a multidimensional body leaves its dead physical shell. It aint something simple, at all. Reincarnation is probable but its not garanteed. As below so above*. There is the "survival" factor to take into consideration. Yes even after death. Its like in the real world in this regard: you cant adapt? You die. You are too weak? You die. You take a bad decision in a life and death situation? you die. Many assume so much about the other worlds, truth is they dont have a clue they just adopt the theory they like the most, because it is easier

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:46 PM

originally posted by: sled735

Karma balanced.

From what I understand and is a general consensus from channelers and past life regressionists is that we often come from pools of energy from the universe(s). And that the people that are close to us or have a profound impact on our life's good or bad, we have often shared relationships with in past lifetimes. So are we on the giving end or receiving end of a karmic balance being played out over lifetimes.

We can close or release these relationships and the detrimental spiritual affect they have upon us. Basically you have to regress back to the lifetimes or lifetime it started. There are techniques that help one let go of the bond and it's ever going back and fourth transpiring. Some relationships are a hindrance and not always a lesson for our overall totality.

There are parasites on every dimension and plane.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 03:44 PM
a reply to: kodasaufa

No kidding!?!
I can vouch for that!!

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:03 PM

originally posted by: br0ker
Sorry to burst you`re bubble. But they have recently proven that DNA stores memories. That means that evidence of "past lives" is really just memories from your ancestors. This might also be why you can "remember" past lives under hypnosis, since that is you`re subconsious that`s being communicated with. Your subconsious mind controls just about every bodily function that you do not, so it really isn`t that far fetched. Actually a lot less far fetched than you`re unproven soul being reincarnated.

I'm still undecided as to whether I believe in reincarnation or not, but that still doesn't answer some things. Like for example, how a white person could remember having a past life as a Native in pre-contact America, or a past life in China. Those people aren't his/her genetic ancestors, so where would those 'genetic memories' be coming from?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:54 PM
a reply to: Xaphan

As I've posted here, and in other threads many times, the memories ARE ours.

This was proven when Dr. Brian Weiss was doing a past-life regression on a client. She remembered a life as a woman long ago with no children. So, if there's no children to pass the DNA/genes to, how could she remember this?

The places and names she remembered were verified during research of her memories.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:04 PM
Sorry it took so long, Sled, but Ive been busy. First I would like to say that as far as reincarnation, if there is proof, the only proof that seems reasonable to me is the anecdotal evidence of children's past lives. The work of Ian Stevenson (who is now deceased) and the people who worked with him at the University of VA are the best example of that. His work is as close as to scientific as it will possibly get. This will not satisfy many though and I understand that.

Another person who's work is impressive, I think, is Carol Bowman. I dont believe that I saw her mentioned here. She has written a few books and I will post links to two of them I have read. I think they are well worth the read.

Childrens Past Lives

R eturn from Heaven

I hope these links work. I will check them after I post.

As far as my two dreams I will relay them in a second post. Again, sorry it took so long.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:22 PM
My first dream occurred to me when I was about 10 years old. It felt like it was the middle ages and I was seeing it from the perspective of an independent observer...extremely vivid. I was no knight in shining armor, but dressed plainly in period clothes...tight pants...just a shirt or some type of jersey. I had very black straight hair...cut in a page boy style.

I was standing in front of a tomb...waiting...when a very beautiful woman appeared to come out of the tomb. I knew her and I knew I loved her. I was so happy to see know she was alive again...I was literally ecstatic to see her...She was alive again! The most significant part of this dream were the feelings... they were very intense.

Then I woke up.

I was greatly disturbed...tried to go back to sleep...couldn't...started crying. I had lost her again. I was only about 10 years old. I have had a difficult time understanding how a 10 year old boy could have the intensity of feelings that I had.

So there is the first one. I had it again at least one more time. I do not offer it as evidence of anything. How could I ?
It is my own subjective experience. It is not transferable. I can only offer it for information and I appreciate having this opportunity to share it.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:43 PM
My other dream was not so intensely emotionally as the first.

This one was from the first person experience... I participated...I was looking through my own eyes ...if that makes sense. I was standing around a long table. There were 5 or 6 young people, can't recall exactly how many, dressed in clothes that were what I took to be from the late 19th or early 20th century. You know long dresses ...t-shirts, jackets...baggy knickers, caps...etc. They were smiling at me...and I knew, don't ask me how I knew, that these were my brothers and sisters. I remember thinking, trying to express to them, how happy I was to see them again. I got that impression from them words were ever exchanged. We just stood there looking at each other...smiling...happy.
Then I remember turning my head to the left and an older woman was sitting there smiling at me also. She had on a old style dress... buttoned tightly at the neck. I remember her hair wrapped tightly in a bun...graying and her face extremely worn and tired. I remember thinking, "It's my mother". She looked nothing like my real mother. Again, I was glad to see her.

Then I woke up.

This dream occurred only once. It happened about 5-7 years ago. It made me consider reincarnation once more, an idea I have toyed with all through my life off and on. I offer this again as my experience not "proof". Thank you for this opportunity to express this somewhere.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:45 AM
a reply to: MurphysOtherLagh

Well, now we're even, because it took me until today to see your posts.

I had to work overtime this morning, and I need a nap, so I'll reply later when my brain is functioning better.

Thank you for sharing. That's some awesome memories you had!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:36 PM
a reply to: MurphysOtherLagh

Thank you for the links; looks like some good books.

Your first dream seems like you were remembering either a mother figure, or a partner that you loved dearly from a past life.
The second one is also a past-life memory, in my opinion.
Did it feel like the mother was the same woman from your first dream? If so, you were just extending your memories of that life to the latter years. If not, then she could be the same spirit from your previous life you dreamed also sharing the life from your second dream.
You must have loved this family very much to be dreaming about them now (in this life), or else, something was left undone in that life that is still haunting you in your sub-consciousness. But, I think this is just you missing that woman on a deep emotional level. You will be reunited again... I promise.

Thanks for sharing with us.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:53 PM
Let me tell you something reincarnation is real. I have been told by a close friend who is a witch that I have been reincarnated many time and let me tell you I have not had it easy. I have been killed by disease, burned alive and killed by a witch all before the age of mid-20. And these are just the last three. Now before I tell you my stories I would like to add that I did not have a dream or anything I have friends with abilities that can see a person's past lives. Also these people are not connected to each other so I find it odd how none of them ever met and tell me the exact same as the other told me.

First one I mentioned I was killed by disease. It was the 1800's I was killed by influenza when I was just a toddler.

After that one I was reincarnated and worked in Triangle Shirtwaist Factory in Manhattan New York. Of course if you research the Factory you will find that there was a fire on March 25, 1911. Unfortunately I was unlucky and died trying to help other women get out (but it was all in vain none of the people I helped survived). I don't know who I was but I believe my name began with an A. I was in my late teens to my early 20's.

My last one is very unbelievable. If you don't believe this I can understand it sounds like something out of a movie. Hell I even joke about it being a book/movie haha. It was maybe 1930's maybe 40's I was just a toddler barely walking. It was night time I was in a car in my mothers lap while my father was driving. The car crashed and the glass from the windshield hit my chest. The funny thing is I have a Keloid to where people have pointed to where I was stabbed. Now you must be thinking "oh a car crash what is so hard to believe about that" That is just how I died. Truth behind it is I was supposed to live a full life but sadly someone messed with my fate. Now I am not sure what the relationship between my mom and my dad was but there was a witch involved who did not like my mother being with my father. This witch hated my mother so much she wanted to hurt her by taking the most precious thing away from a mother, her child. Now there are spells to kill someone but that comes at a very high price. I was told that the witch was beautiful and powerful (considering she could cause a car crash to take my life you have to be) but after that I heard her looks faded and she turned bitter. I am also told she is still receiving punishment in death. Yea I know I know what you are thinking "That's BS" or "your just trying to get attention" I am not lying and I honestly don't think I could come up with a story that creative. I have been told these stories many times by people who I have known and trust. And for those who think "Their lying to you" or "you're an idiot for believing in such a thing" I really don't care because I trust them and their special abilities. I am not asking to believe me I am just telling my story.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:03 PM
a reply to: Fallenbeauty13

That's cool, Fallenbeauty13. I find your story very believable, but I'm probably more open-minded about witches and such.

I think the fact that different friends told you the same thing about your past lives is proof enough to know it's real.

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us. And, welcome to the thread. I see you haven't posted many times since you joined. I always feel good when I have a thread that people like enough to post something.

edit on 2/14/2015 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:01 PM
Thanks for responding to my dreams, Sled. I really appreciate that. I believe you might be right that it could be the same woman. We have many different roles with each other as we travel through this universe. I didn't think that at first, but now I'm thinking you might you might be right.
As to "my brothers and sisters", I'm sure I loved them very much. The feelings I had for that group are still with me now. I hope I didn't leave any thing unfinished, but who knows maybe I'm taking care of business even as we speak.

By the way, Carol Bowman has a past life forum, not as large as ATS, but you might enjoy it. I'll provide a link.

Children's Past Life Forum

Again, thanks.

See you around.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:01 AM

Thanks you for you believing it really is out of this world. When my friend was looking into my passed (btw it wasnt great i could feel my hand burning. s/he hand was less than an inch from mine and seriously it burned for a good 10-15 minutes) and s/he said it was one of the most horrifying things that s/he has ever seen. S/he even took a rosary and prayed to Saint Michael the Archangel. I still can't believe my last reincarnation was that bad. Also I have been told that everyone has a Guardian angel with them. I'm a little skeptical but i am not sure she (shes a girl blonde hair and blue eyes as i been told) must have saved my ass because I almost got run over by a bus and almost chocked on a bone at either Disney world or Universal. It seems like death really has it out for me. And when death isn't involved it seems my life is endanger and chaos
You know the funny thing it I was killed by a witch and thought I would never be one but know im kinda learning I cast my first to spells a while ago they seem to work.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>