It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling Of Love In Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Sometimes I get this type of dream, where I just feel this love that is so intense and powerful. I just can't explain how amazing it feels. There is always a sense of it being a pure, innocent love. The reason I decided to make a thread on it was I had the feeling in a dream again last night. Who it is directed towards changes in each of the dreams. Last night, I dreamed that I had two young children. A baby girl, and a boy of 2 or 3. I would just pick them up and hold them in my arms and I felt this love like I can't explain. So powerful. I do not have children in real life.

Sometimes this can be family-like, like last night. Other times, it can be romantic. There is no real element of sexuality in the romantic version, though. The most that's ever happened was a little kiss. Anyways, in these romantic dreams, it is always with a girl that somehow seems to represent innocence to me. Just this pure, true, innocent love that is so intense and feels so amazing.

I just feel that there is something to these dreams. I have felt the most intense fear you can imagine in a few certain dreams before, and this is like that but on the positive spectrum. When I wake up, I can still kind of feel it, and it still makes me feel good. It also makes me think in a semi-spiritual way, in terms of spiritual cultivation of love. The love I felt was not at all selfish. It makes me think, how you could generate that love within your self, and because it is not self-concerned there is no limit to how much it could be cultivated. Just makes me think that that may be the state of 'advanced spiritual beings.' Makes me feel like cultivation of love really is perhaps one of the most important spiritual practices.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

Unconditional love is what appears to happen when there is no concern for the self. Even the seeing of a tree or a flower produces this when there is no one there looking at it.
Most never see a tree or a flower because most look at everything with businessman's eyes (as in 'what's in it for me').
edit on 23-3-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I only really get to experience emotions in dreams.

I wake up crying or laughing, i dont get to experience this in every day life.

Good luck and sweet dreams

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I have had similar dreams. I am single at this time, but I sometimes dream of a woman. It is a curious feeling, being in love for the space of an hour or two, never knowing her name or what she looks like. And its even more curious that I can fall in love with a figment of my imagination. Or maybe its the longing to love? I don't know.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I don't think I have met anyone that has had this exact type of experience that I have had.
I DO know what your talking about and it has happened to me a few times not very frequent though,
but every time I do have them I treasure it!
The first time I remember having it was when I was around 24/25 yrs old my dream was about a (American) Indian male
so brightly dressed like he was very special we were sitting talking and I felt such over whelming love deep deep inside
a very warm feeling ..not remembering too much of the dream, but I do remember ascending with him our arms entwined together
the feeling of love was so deep very hard to explain this was not a sexual dream. This feeling I had lasted through the whole day and comforted me some how.
I do have them every once in a while and it feels so good I wish I could have these more, but they are very rare. The older I get the less they happen. It has to mean something the love is so deep you can actually feel it in the pit of your stomach. Thank you for posting this it just confirms that it has to mean something. S&F

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I am sorry I wasn't quite sure if I flagged your thread so I hit the flag again and it took a flag
away whats up with that?
Mods please if you can flag this thread for me. THank you!
Just noticed it did it with the stars too. Sorry
edit on 03/30/09 by starlitestarbrite because: Had to add something.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by starlitestarbrite

Just flag it again.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

starlitestarbrite
I don't think I have met anyone that has had this exact type of experience that I have had.
I DO know what your talking about and it has happened to me a few times not very frequent though,
but every time I do have them I treasure it!
The first time I remember having it was when I was around 24/25 yrs old my dream was about a (American) Indian male
so brightly dressed like he was very special we were sitting talking and I felt such over whelming love deep deep inside
a very warm feeling ..not remembering too much of the dream, but I do remember ascending with him our arms entwined together
the feeling of love was so deep very hard to explain this was not a sexual dream. This feeling I had lasted through the whole day and comforted me some how.
I do have them every once in a while and it feels so good I wish I could have these more, but they are very rare. The older I get the less they happen. It has to mean something the love is so deep you can actually feel it in the pit of your stomach. Thank you for posting this it just confirms that it has to mean something. S&F

I'm glad someone knows what I'm talking about. The intensity and just...absoluteness of it and its positivity just makes it seem like it must be meaningful. Even with the extremely fearful dreams I mentioned in the original post, which were like this but on the negative end of the spectrum, I couldn't help but feel it was significant. Well, the timing and content of these dreams showed they were significant, but beyond that again, just the absoluteness of this feeling, though it was fear, seemed significant to me.

The whole dream culminated in this one point, which was where the absolute fear came on, which I woke up while experiencing. When I woke up, I was just absolutely shaken. I could not shake the feeling. Though it was that negative of a feeling, I've never doubted that it was meaningful and significant. So somehow just this absolute feeling. Ideas of 'higher levels of reality' are that they are composed of these more intense and absolute feelings.
2 secs · Like
edit on 24-3-2014 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Some people think dreams are just "imagination". I know people who had dreams of someone and then saw that person in waking life. They never spoke to the person though, just was in shock.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

how lovely for you to have that feeling while your dreaming.

Lucky you

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I have also had these dreams a few times before. It's a feeling of unconditional, pure love and not sexual in any way. This feeling is the most happiest pure emotion I have ever felt and there is no single word that can describe it. This feeling is better than any drug I have ever tried. I will wake up and I can still feel it for a few minutes, then it will disappear. The people in those dreams are people that I will usually recognize, my son, a friend or ex. I notice that I will have these dreams when I'm generally feeling really sad, maybe my brain releases some type of extra chemical or more doses of a chemical because of that. I wish you continued dreams of ultimate bliss

new topics

top topics

join