It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Takes Sides: Sues Ukraine For $3bn Loan Repayment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

You really need to become a more informed consumer of news. The source you cite got its information from a Russian news source that is not confirmed by either Chinese nor Ukrainian sources. What is more, your source interprets even what the Russian site says in order to create a false impression. The Chinese state has not filed a lawsuit against Ukraine. There has been some discussion of a private Chinese bank suing to recover loans if Ukraine does not purchase sufficient Chinese goods to meet its contractual obligation. No lawsuit has yet been filed, and even the Russian source makes it perfectly clear that it is not a case of China 'taking sides.'

"Past guide filed false information that there are no claims to us from China. According to the contract have different interpretations, different interpretations, which led to the treatment of the Chinese side in court Gaft who works in London. Registered dispute between the parties exists," - said Minister told reporters.

According to him, the parties agreed to take the following week a representative of the Chinese corporation for the possibility of peaceful settlement of the dispute.

Читать полностью: top.rbc.ru...

This small piece of business news (that is all it is, a bank working out a loan with a corporation that has changed management) has been picked up by the Internet Echo Chamber and been repeated ad nauseum in posts like this. Shame on all the ATS members who are not able to spot propagandist baloney when they see it.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The origins of modern world warfare and global economic enslavement have been a result of deceptive inventions made available by criminal international bankers, those individuals who've demanded responsibility for engineering and operating fictitious monetary systems or creating bogus financial innovations such as the fiat currency.

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependent on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." — Rothschild Brothers of London

edit on 23-3-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You are misinterpreting the opening post.

I was very subtly suggestive.

But then again, ya never know do you.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

xuenchen
reply to post by DJW001

You are misinterpreting the opening post.

I was very subtly suggestive.

But then again, ya never know do you.

I'm not sure I understand. A Chinese bank in mediation with the de facto Ukrainian government is actually a tacit recognition of their legitimacy!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join