It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcript reveals Flight MH370's final 54 mins of conversation between pilots & atc's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

A TRANSCRIPT of the final conversations between the pilots of missing flight MH370 and air traffic controllers has been released.
According to the UK’s Telegraph, the sequence of messages appear to be routine, apart from two “potentially odd” moments.
The transcript runs from the time the Boeing 777 plane was taxiing on the runway, to its last known position above the Gulf of Thailand.

Transcript reveals Flight MH370's final 54 mins of conversation between pilots & atc's

Are we to believe that's all there is to it? Another dead end, business as usual? Not a sound, but just a vanishing in thin air?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Are we to believe that's all there is to it? Another dead end, business as usual? Not a sound, but just a vanishing in thin air?

What else do you want them to say at this point? The plane did not vanish into thin air, it most likely vanished into VAST sea. At the rate the media have been covering it, I am positive that we will have a better answer at some point. There are many, many people working very hard to find this wreckage in less than desirable conditions. Lets at least give a hand to those folks and a huge thank you.

edit on 22-3-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Hey this is BS.
It is not ATC or Pilot Lingo at all
Lol

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Nochzwei

Hey this is BS.
Lol

This^^^^^.No wind/speed direction when they gave him take off clearance.A pilot wouldn't address the controller as "ATC" but would say "tower" ,"approach" etc.They wouldn't say "flight altitude" instead of the industry standard "flight level".

This is made up by someone who's watched too many films where the makers haven't done any real research as to exactly how the pilot and air traffic controllers talk to each other.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
HEY! Look! My left hand... look at my left hand. See? See what my left hand is doing? Focus on it. Don't take your eyes of my left hand!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
A: not too sure what you mean when you say "business as usual"; did you read the link you provided?
Two "potentially odd" moments, and both of them really quite odd in context?
I don't know, obviously it's nothing conclusive, or even what you might call alarming...
but it's yet more proof that Something Really Is Going On Here.
Enough craziness that if it's announced that it's really the plane they're pulling out of the water off Australia, there's going to be more than a few raised eyebrows. and not just here at ATS, for once...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Imagewerx

Nochzwei

Hey this is BS.
Lol

This^^^^^.No wind/speed direction when they gave him take off clearance.A pilot wouldn't address the controller as "ATC" but would say "tower" ,"approach" etc.They wouldn't say "flight altitude" instead of the industry standard "flight level".

This is made up by someone who's watched too many films where the makers haven't done any real research as to exactly how the pilot and air traffic controllers talk to each other.

Industry Standard? How about the fact that they are Malaysian and maybe don't talk exactly like we do in the US and Europe? I wouldn't make too much of different language speaking people using slightly different translations of things, I'd read more into the two potentially odd moments mentioned directly above..

Like I said yesterday, not everything is a major conspiracy to defraud the people, sometimes things are just a mystery to be solved..

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

It doesn't matter where you are. Any time you are cleared for take off, in any part of the world they give wind speed and direction. You need to know that information when flying.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by vkey08

It doesn't matter where you are. Any time you are cleared for take off, in any part of the world they give wind speed and direction. You need to know that information when flying.

not talking about that, I'm talking about someone using ATC instead of "controller" or subtle variants in terms.. People are reading so much into THAT instead of things like the lack of windspeed and the double altitude call.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I have never heard a pilot anywhere refer to it as ATC. It should have been "Kuala Lumpur Tower".

People are paying attention to it because it casts doubt on the validity of the transcript.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

English is the worldwide standard for commercial aviation and air traffic control,even a local pilot talking to a local controller.If a Russian airliner is flying into a Spanish airport,both the pilot and the controller still HAVE to speak in English.They are also have to stick to a VERY strict code of conduct and procedure.They can't say a whole number like we would say "one hundred and eighty degrees",they MUST spell out the individual digits,which in this case would have to be "one eight zero degrees" this is to remove any possible confusion where less than perfect English is spoken or understood.Both the controller and the pilot should always give their full call sign,and the full call sign of who ever it is they are intending to speak to.So "Kuala Lumpa tower,Malaysian Airlines three seven zero is passing five thousand feet" "Thank you Malaysian three seven zero,contact departure on one two six decimal five.Have a nice day" Actually they don't ALWAYS say both call signs,but in most cases they do.

The take off clearance would have been given something like this......
"Malaysian Airlines three seven zero,the wind is two six zero degrees at one five knots.You are cleared for take off on runway three two right."

The conspiracy here is that someone who craves infamy out of tragedy has made this up.How sad is that?

edit on 23-3-2014 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2014 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Imagewerx
The conspiracy here is that someone who craves infamy out of tragedy has made this up.How sad is that?
Pretty sad if it's made up, but then the next question is, where is the real transcript?

new topics

top topics

join