It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ive had some major movement in my life recently...so along with my changing life, I decided to start over here too. Im an old member, but discontinued use of my old username due to some nasty issues happening. This is one of my favorite places and am glad to return home. See you around the board

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blueravenmoon

Welcome back!

Here's some cookies for you...enjoy...

Des

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hope this new username works out better for you. Does this mean you still have to do 20 reply posts before starting a thread? Maybe not if just a name change. ?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

i think i have to do the whole thing again....ugh and i miss chat!

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I don't know what chat is (unless it's what we're doing now), and still don't know what flags and stars mean. Tried to flag something once thinking it would save the page for me but nope - have to post to find the page again. Maybe...I could read the instructions but it's not that big of a deal thus far for me. Welcome back.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Welcome back.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
the format has changed alot...wheres a link for the radio show....is it still happening on saturday nights?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hello and welcome back. Yes we still have the radio shows. I'm sure someone will come along and give you a refresher course.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Welcome! The link for ATS Radio is Illustrial.net and I imagine you'll find one or two more shows now than you last recall seeing.

Remember to drop a note in Complaints or Suggestions if there is anything we can help you with.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

thank you wrabbit

new topics

top topics

join