It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity is getting dumber. No renaissance is coming to save us either.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

ZonedOut
reply to post by Grifter42

When faced with a 1984 Orwellian reality the smart ones opt for a Huxleyian Brave New World and never look back at the old world decaying and dying from brain drain!

The question remains though ... where exactly, in 2014 on planet earth, is this Brave New Worlds Neo-Florence?

But what happens when your rose-colored glasses fall off, and you start seeing things for what they are? What the hell can a person do when the top one percent of the population owns 34% of the wealth, and the top nighteen percent after them own an additional 50%?

80 percent of Americans own only 15% of the overall wealth. And to see that, and understand that, it's like glimpsing at Cthulhu, or some Lovecraftian god. It is damaging to the sanity to know the truth. And I understand why people find bliss inside of ignorance. But I don't like it one bit. I wish people would wake up, but you and I both know it won't happen.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

Indeed!

It is why it is important to not look back or one becomes emotionally involved with the old world and wants to save it!

It is like some kind of child savior complex since that old world did give birth to us!

One must harden ones own heart and strive to become ones own being and stand alone and erect!

To sound all darkside and Darth Vader like ... ahem (cough cough) "It IS your destiny!"

Otherwise our very own parents devour us (metaphorically speaking)!

As to what to do when those rose glasses fall off is of course to come online to ATS and check out the survivalist forums for information on how to survive [tune into the Bushcraft On Fire and ATS radio shows weekly] and then check out the fragile earth and political forums on which places to stay the hell away from etc.

<< 1   >>

join