It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do aliens come from?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
People who hav eread my threads before know i like asking questions.

Where do you guys think aliens came from?

No-one say that anyones theory/idea is wrong unless you have proof of your theory please. We want friendly threads too.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Umm...other planets/solar systems/galaxies... that is what makes them Alien.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xephyr
Umm...other planets/solar systems/galaxies... that is what makes them Alien.

Some people think they are from other dimensions, others time travellers. So apart from sarcastic responses everybodies welcome.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
www.ufoevidence.org...

ufocasebook.com...

www.sacred-texts.com...

www.exopolitics.org...

If you haven't seen these yet, they ought to keep you busy and out of mischief for a while. I'm just kidding.

These are just my favorites, for digging in and seeing what I can come up with that is believable, or not.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I waste a lot of time thinking about this subject, which of corse doesn't mean I'm right, or have any extra ordinary insite in the subject, but here are my theories.
1) The beings we see in most abductoins are greys who are very interested in our reproduction and seem to want our DNA in there gene pool. This fact makes me think they are from our galaxy and have adopted cloning as the only form of procreation, either to transverse the huge distance from star to star by recycling the lifespan of the crew, of which seem to be organic automatons, or have lost the ability to mate for whatever reason.
2) Not alein at all, and quite possibly our future brethern with a million years of adaption and evolution, who now through catastophe or mismanagement have too small a population to keep a healthy gene pool naturaly. Quite possibley from our dimension or another.
3) Always been here always will, and maybe gave us the gift of free will apart from instinct.

Just my own theories or combinations of therories I've read, seen etc.

[edit on 25-11-2004 by DASTIk]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well, according to many, there are a variety of aliens visiting us....

However, the most well supported location seems to be the 4th planet around Zeti Reticuli 2, in the Zeti Reticuli star system...at least for the race commonly referred to as "Grays"... There are some alleged government documents that state this, as well as the Hill starmap, and the statements of more than one "insider" claimant. Though more circumstantial than the above, there was also an announced detection of a planet in the system, but it was then later retracted as inconclusive.

The second most supported seem to be those referred to as "Pleidian" or "Nordics" (Pleides star system), though this isn't as well supported with documentation, mostly just witnesses. In addition, many new age cults center around them or similar beings, further undermining credibility in such encounters. However, there are many many early witnesses describing such encounters (and all generally agreeing on them seeming benovolent, vs. the abduction scenarios with the Grays. However, most such encounters only seemed to be reported in the earlier days of UFOlogy....and usually be those who later sought profit from their alleged experiences.

As with anything in this field though...little facts, plenty of speculation.....

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
From other planets or galaxies.
Parralell timensions.
Other time periods.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
from m-w.com

thanks webster for clearing up this conundrum for us

Main Entry: 1alien
Pronunciation: 'A-lE-&n, 'Al-y&n
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin alienus, from alius
1 a : belonging or relating to another person, place, or thing : STRANGE b : relating, belonging, or owing allegiance to another country or government : FOREIGN
2 : differing in nature or character typically to the point of incompatibility

Main Entry: 2alien
Function: noun
1 : a person of another family, race, or nation
2 : a foreign-born resident who has not been naturalized and is still a subject or citizen of a foreign country; broadly : a foreign-born citizen

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
i live in texas;
to us the typical "alien"
is illegal and does NOT have a Green Card

they are immigrants from other nations such as Mexico
or any other nations

i am not being sarcastic
this is how we use this term "alien" most commonly

but then agian; we also call the illegal immigrants from outer space aliens too just they are "Extra terrestrial aliens"
the human aliens are "Terrestrial aliens"

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
We all know where Aliens come from. Usually there is an Alien Queen that reproduces by laying wet, slimy eggs all over an underground pyramid. She is then protected by 'Alien Workers' from invaders.

However, a group of scientist come along to try to 'investigate' but they usually end up getting killed. Until one scientist team up with the Predator to kill this Alien Queen. Then it becomes a semi-blockbuster summer hit but it would never live up to both of the franchises potential.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I thought alien came from New Zealand.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Well, when a male alien and a female alien like each other......

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I always liked the time traveler idea. Possibly ruined the earth and must come back for food. Genetic engineering would explain how they look. This would also explain the bone dry cattle and those who claim to have seen them "eating" by spreading a liquid or paste on their skin. If there was very little food left and you could engineer your body to operate with a minimal amount of energy, you would look like a grey.

Maybe we will all find out soon one way or another, although I hope not.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

However, the most well supported location seems to be the 4th planet around Zeti Reticuli 2, in the Zeti Reticuli star system...at least for the race commonly referred to as "Grays"... There are some alleged government documents that state this, as well as the Hill starmap, and the statements of more than one "insider" claimant. Though more circumstantial than the above, there was also an announced detection of a planet in the system, but it was then later retracted as inconclusive.

The second most supported seem to be those referred to as "Pleidian" or "Nordics" (Pleides star system), though this isn't as well supported with documentation, mostly just witnesses. In addition, many new age cults center around them or similar beings, further undermining credibility in such encounters. However, there are many many early witnesses describing such encounters (and all generally agreeing on them seeming benovolent, vs. the abduction scenarios with the Grays. However, most such encounters only seemed to be reported in the earlier days of UFOlogy....and usually be those who later sought profit from their alleged experiences.

As with anything in this field though...little facts, plenty of speculation.....

Gazrok, I agree with the Zeta Reticuli info. Most humanoid Civilisations started from Lyrea, that offshooted into different races due to culture differences, and had races from star systems such as:

Aldeberan - German civilisations
Nordics/Pleiadien - Atlantis civilisations
Antaries - Ancient Greece civilisations
Sirius A - Egyption civilisations
Sirius B - Tibeten civilisation
Arcturus - Ancient Rome civilisations
Procyon - Mayan and Incan civilisations
Tau Ceti - Russian civilisations

However there are some that are not from this solar system, such as the Annunaki and the Bear, and some that are not from the Lyrea civilisations, but from Draco and from Rigel (Rigel created Zeta Reticuli I and II).

Here is a flow chart of the species and their influences on earth www.2012.com.au...

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iknowthelies
Where do you guys think aliens came from?

ur-Anus.

[EDIT]

I mean Uranus.

[edit on 27-11-2004 by Ezekial]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Other planets, possiblie one viiting earth may have come from anther galaxy.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger

Gazrok, I agree with the Zeta Reticuli info. Most humanoid Civilisations started from Lyrea, that offshooted into different races due to culture differences, and had races from star systems such as:

However there are some that are not from this solar system, such as the Annunaki and the Bear, and some that are not from the Lyrea civilisations, but from Draco and from Rigel (Rigel created Zeta Reticuli I and II).

Here is a flow chart of the species and their influences on earth www.2012.com.au...

Do have any proof of this?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Ok Merger, im going to go on a limb and pretend as if this was based on fact. With that said, we know that eight total civilizations does not comprise the make-up of the world. What about africans? Would they be classified as Egyptian? And what about civilizations of Asia? I'm assuming that would be classified under Tibetan.

Now what about smaller, nomadic civilizations/tribes that really never...make it big. Would these people just be small sects of the major civilizations?

And what about the people that inhabitated the earth before these aliens came here?

[edit on 11/27/2004 by Simulacra]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Hold on are you tryign to say that these civlizations originated from planets orbiting these stars.?

If thats the case alot of them are impossible considerign the state of the stars.
likf for instace sirius is way to hot and young to harbor life. It may even be too young for a planet system to have evolved yet also.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I read a book called the UFO Hunter's Handbook, personally I doubt the info is true but it lists were some aliens are believed to come from. I don't know how the author got the info but I'll post just in case theres something to it.

Gray Type A- Star system neighboring Orion
Gray Type B- Star system Orion
Gray Type C- Star system Bellatrax

Humaniods- Star systems Arcturus, Vega , Pleiades, Orion and Sirius
Reptilians- Small overpopulated planet

I personally think that aliens may have lived on the Earth the entire time and are living underground or under the ocean.

[edit on 11/27/2004 by cyberdude78]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join