It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congragulations Ukraine, you have the weakest military in history

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I really don't think what you're referring to is about weakness. In fact, I recall videos before the coup of Ukrainian Federal Police (?) taking quite a bit of abuse in Kiev from the protesters and far beyond anything American cops would take, without raising a hand back. The story I recall then was that they had not been ordered to. THAT isn't weakness, that is self discipline and control we could stand to learn a good deal more of in our own nation, I believe.

I think we're looking in Europe here, which also makes the biggest difference. It's not the M.E. or Asia with serious conflict between peoples in the same ways. Japan vs. China or Koreans vs. pretty much anyone else, for example. History there is all different and...somehow more vicious, in my opinion. The feuds...all different for feel.

Europe, I think, people are a lot closer to brothers than not, and they all know once the balloon goes up for real, Europe won't look the same in any way before it's done. It never does, and it never seems to stay small in that area of the world. I think they simply bend over backwards there to avoid what may still come.

I'll bet money too, if it still may come to fighting, Ukrainian soldiers will account just fine for themselves. They've chosen to not fight their own neighbors or friends, thus far anyway, IMO.

<< 1   >>

join