It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Families: Malaysia is 'fooling' the world, Concealing Truth About MH370

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Why did you link to the retard in that video? (Hope it's not you.)

Malaysian authorities don't know # about that airplane. Ask the US government what happened to that plane.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

That stop whining video was the worst youtube video I've ever seen, why would you post that?

2nd line
edit on 22-3-2014 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

game over man

That stop whining video was the worst youtube video I've ever seen, why would you post that?

2nd line
edit on 22-3-2014 by game over man because: (no reason given)

The video actually happens to summarize numerous replies on ATS including this thread that express the same sentiment - face it they're DEAD - but we don't have answers for you and emotionality is intolerable at a press conference days after so many lives go missing.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by game over man

It does appear that he might be a few marshmallows short of a bowl of Lucky Charms.

He actually outdoes himself in some of his other videos:

edit on Mar000000Sat, 22 Mar 2014 23:11:06 -050011pm31Sat, 22 Mar 2014 23:11:06 -050020141122 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Fact: Malaysia Airlines stock plummeted just days BEFORE the disappearance of flight 370.
Fact: The Malaysian government owns nearly 70% of Malaysia Airlines
Fact: The biggest roadblock into the investigation has been the Malaysian authorities.

If you ask me, MAS crashed its own jet for insurance purposes.

journalofthebizarre.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

ltinycdancerg
reply to post by andy1972

Those passengers are dead.
There is no hope for them.

You don't know that.

Nobody knows that, unless they are hiding evidence.

And that logic besides being cruel, it's actually very wrong. They are all alive until proof to the contrary is found, and that's how it should be. There are reasonable limits, since you won't look for someone forever, but it hasn't passed enough time to consider them all dead, definitely.

If you want an example why, you should look into the 1972 Andes Flight disaster.

The survivors had little food and no source of heat in the harsh conditions at over 3,600 metres (11,800 ft) altitude. Faced with starvation and radio news reports that the search for them had been abandoned, the survivors fed on the dead passengers who had been preserved in the snow.

Rescuers did not learn of the survivors until 72 days after the crash when passengers Nando Parrado and Roberto Canessa, after a 10-day trek across the Andes, found Chilean arriero Sergio Catalán, who gave them food and then alerted authorities about the existence of the other survivors.

72 days in mountains covered in snow, in an area that was almost impossible to be sighted, and they still managed to survive. And if you noticed, they survived because two of them walked for 10 days - after being starved - to find help.

Everyone had given up already.

If that case is possible, like many other survival stories, then it's also possible that these people are alive.

Until all scenarios are excluded or some evidence that suggests everyone is dead is found, people should continue searching with the same energy.
edit on 23-3-2014 by GarrusVasNormandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

With the Lithium battery reveal I see now why the airlines attempted to settle with relatives prior to the plane even being found.

Any recent news from China and its latest satellite discovery?
edit on 23-3-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The families need to know if they're dead or alive and where they are located. The not knowing is absolute torture. Their emotions are being tugged back and forth with all the speculation of alternate theories floating around. Literally.

If that was my child missing in this manner I would be just as distraught as the screaming woman.

I really feel for them not having any answers. They can't move on from this until that happens.

Yes they do all appear to be in denial, but that is normal and given the fact they hear how the plane may have landed and their loved ones are safe , they hang on to that. It's all they have right now.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I watched a few others he has and he makes that noise in them as well lol. I thought maybe he has Tourette's.
He cracked me up

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

schuyler

andy1972
Your "tell it like it is" is a crock..

And your "false hope after two weeks" is a crock.

Further, it's self-indulgent. That's what psychologists live off of, getting people to tell them their "hopes and fears" week after week for a substantial fee.

So you guys think it's the "humane" thing to do to indulge these families into thinking there is "still hope" their loved ones are alive two weeks after they disappeared by indulging in conspiracies that the Malaysian government "Isn't telling all they know" and is the Bad Guy(tm) in all this, when all you can really tell is that they really are somewhat incompetent and inexperienced, but by so doing you deflect the sorrow and anger onto the Malaysians, or, for some of you, the Americans who have "kidnapped" their relatives and taken them to Diego Garcia, or yet another half-baked and entirely fanciful scenario that allows these people a glimmer of completely false hope.

So you're willing to risk increasing animosity between two countries by furthering this delusion for how long? Three weeks? Four weeks? Five weeks? How long are you going to pretend these loved ones are on Gilligan's Island fat and happy, well-clothed, clean, and with plenty of food? Until they find the wreck at the bottom of the Indian Ocean? Right EXACTLY where the commercial satellite company said it was a day or two after the accident?

And, for the record, since you keep asking, if my kid WERE on the airplane, I would want people to be straightforward and honest in their answers that it is VERY UNLIKELY anyone survived, especially after this length of time rather than feed false hope to family members thereby thinking they were being "kind and humane" when they were doing the exact opposite.

YOU think people are being good and kind and humane by perpetuating this idiotic idea that everyone might still be alive where I think you are being nasty, self-serving, indulgent, and false when you know damn well what the score really is. You are LIARS and you know it. What a completely shoddy display!

The milkman of human kindness needs to leave an extra pint upon your doorstep..seriously.

"NEVER DEPRIVE SOMEONE OF HOPE, IT MIGHT BE ALL THEY HAVE." - H Jackson Brown Jnr.

Yeah, so the probability is they are dead, but that doesn't mean you have to deliver the message like a kick in the balls.

They probably know in their own mind that all this was over from day 2, but when it's your loved one involved you don't want to believe it.

"No man is an island, entire of itself, every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were.
ANY MAN'S DEATH DIMINISHES ME, BEAUSE I AM INVOLVED IN MANKIND, AND THEREFORE NEVER SEND TO KNOW FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLL'S; IT TOLL'S FOR THEE. " - John Donne Devotions upon Emergent Occasions, no. 17 1624.

I hope someday you find peace from the bitterness thats eating away at your soul. These people may never find it, it will be lost along with the bodies of their loved ones.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
That is a good point, when sketchy disasters like this happen in the U.S. I don't recall open and honest communication and criticism like this, which only seems natural. I swear the U.S. is a very strange place. I like the last video.

Back to the missing plane... Why did it go missing for two to three weeks? How did it go missing for two to three weeks? How come there is continual media coverage on every little piece of rubble that I've never seen of another plane incident?

Was this meant as a distraction? And what is up with this constant sci-fi-esque news tag-team scenario we have been in since 2001. I think we all know that this is going to end with some weird conclusion, such as the plane re-appears, or it was a test run to see if a large plane could avoid radar - or it is going to be forgotten about when the next, even stranger piece of news happens.

Maybe it is being used to take news coverage away from Russia's successful expansion attempts.

What will be the next hot topic.?
edit on 23amSun, 23 Mar 2014 03:51:59 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

And your "false hope after two weeks" is a crock.

So you guys think it's the "humane" thing to do to indulge these families into thinking there is "still hope" their loved ones are alive two weeks after they disappeared by indulging in conspiracies that the Malaysian government "Isn't telling all they know" and is the Bad Guy(tm) in all this

What I have to say in this matter is that the fact the search is going on and there is no closure and the Malaysian government is continuing to hold daily briefings for the family members is not humane, although I'm not sure it can be avoided. I think that is the main issue. The families are going to be struggling in purgatory until either the wreckage is found or the search is called off.

But check this out.

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 has now been missing for 11 days, the longest period of time a plane has been missing in the history of modern aviation

Source

Malaysia Plane Search is Race Against Time as Black Box Battery Life Ticks Down

edit on 23amSun, 23 Mar 2014 03:59:30 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I've been following MH370 since the first report was released.
It's mindblowing how one 'loses' a Boeing 777.
Even with all of the resources poured into the search, no one has a damn clue as to wear it went.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

This is all about the media stirring up people's anger so they can create even more news. They are playing soap opera with people's emotions to sell news. And the people they are doing it to can't even see what is being done to them. Sad.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I feel for the families, I'd be going mad too.
But what are the officials meant to say each day other than "Sorry, but we are still as in the dark as you are. We'll keep looking".

I believe that the intense media circus around this is mainly due to how no plane has ever gone missing for so long and that the plane diverted from it's planned course, which leaves a hijacking + air disaster combo as one of the more plausible explanations, either of which alone would be big global news.

To mention one of the more out there theories a sec, didn't some channeler say it was the work of these "Ashtar" aliens and that they would return the plane? Essentially meaning that if the plane is found in bits somewhere, we will have proof that the whole Astar thing is BS. PROOF.
edit on 23-3-2014 by Vasteel because: clarity

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
What's all this talk of "false hope"? Did I miss some compelling evidence somewhere that the plane went down? Did they conclusively find the wreckage and I missed it on the news?

This mystery is a million miles from being solved at this point, and jumping to the worst possible conclusion and calling anyone who does not join you an "evil enabler" is ridiculous.

The odds are against these people being survivors for sure, but there is a chance they are still alive as it stands. Whilst the wreckage and bodies are not found, there is hope, not false hope. If everything was as certain as you suggest we might as well stop searching for the wreckage too and just close the case and forget all about it, right?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If "they" can find an iPhone...you better believe "they"can find a missing plane if "they" wanted to..

More pieces to add to the puzzle..

Wake up people...
edit on 23-3-2014 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2014 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

beatbox
If "they" can find an iPhone...you better believe "they"can find a missing plane if "they" wanted to..

More pieces to add to the puzzle..

Interesting. Watched the videos.

Wonder why CNN was with the guy? Was it part of a special report or something? I'll do some looking into it.

I suppose that doesn't add much to our knowledge of what happened to MH370 though.

EDIT: Official line is that Quest was on the plane filming CNN Business Traveller, which has not yet aired.
Perfectly possible I guess. In what way could his visit have anything to do with the disappearance anyway? (not bashing anyone who thinks it might, just asking what the theories there would be)
edit on 23-3-2014 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

*facepalm*

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WCmutant

Why did you link to the retard in that video? (Hope it's not you.)

Retard in video deleted his account lmao!

I won't lie I trolled the # out of him on YT.

So did many others...

Come back later to check out the comments and his account was deleted by user.

He sure got a taste of his own medicine, hopefully it will lead him to finding some compassion.

Cheers!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join