Families: Malaysia is 'fooling' the world, Concealing Truth About MH370

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Families: Malaysia is 'fooling' the world, Concealing' Truth About MH370

Emotions boiled over in China on Saturday as families of missing passengers shouted angrily at Malaysian officials and accused them of “delaying, concealing and cheating” over the investigation into Flight 370.

“We want to know what happened, what the reality is!” a relative yelled in English at the delegation, which included Malaysia’s ambassador to China, Datuk Iskandar Sarudin.

Impatience turned to anger when the officials ended their daily briefing in the ballroom of Beijing’s Lido Hotel without taking any questions.

“You can’t go! You can’t leave here!” shouted the family member. “We are here waiting for you 14 days! We are not here only to listen to you!”

IMPRESSIVE! Guess there's less flouride in Malaysians' and/or Chinese's tap water than America's!

I mean, I've never heard families amassing just days after a major dissapearance of HUNDREDS of people to call authorities out.. heck even after 9/11 it seemed to take people years or a decade to realize they'd been deceived, probably after witnesses started being culled =/

Anyways..no justice? hardly peace!

The TRUTH.. it seems so rare these days amidst the growing world order

edit on 22-3-2014 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

I've read af ew different translations of what the people were actually saying and the most accurate translation does not' come across well in English, this is about as close as it gets, but it's not suggesting that they intentionally downed a plane or are somehow complicit in it's downing, just that the families believe that the Malaysian Government is too stubborn to share information it has with the rest of the world, and that maybe they know more than they are letting on but national pride or something is preventing that government from being totally upfront.

Comparing this to 9/11 is like apples and oranges.

This plane took off, it was on it's flight path for a good while then it was off it's path. That's where it got wonky esp for families that want closure, are their loved ones alive or dead, I know I'd want to know, on 9/11 it was pretty obvious that people were dead, here not so much and they want information not just the Malaysian Govt saying the same thing over and over again.

Remember even the Chinese Government is pushing Malaysia to ante up ALL of the information they have, what that info is, no-one knows, but somehow other governments think they aren't being told the WHOLE story as to what and when the Malayaisan's knew it.. Could be something as simple as a note left by a pilot stating they were going to do this we just don't know.

This BS everything is a conspiracy stuff has to end, esp when the fates of 235 people are still not known, after 14 days YOU would want some answers and some closure to what has been, arguably one of the worst handled air disasters/mysteries in history.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I feel for the families. It's gotta be tough. But you know what? Their relatives are dead. The families need to pursue this any way they can, but sitting in an airport lounge in China complaining that they are not getting "the truth" is not helping them or anyone. What is to be accomplished by all this drama? No matter what "the answer" is, it won't be satisfactory.

The answer they really want to hear is that the airliner was hijacked, landed somewhere safely, and that all passengers are alive, have plenty of food, water, and shelter, are being humanely treated, and it'll be just a few days before they are reunited with their loved ones.

And that's not gonna happen, is it?
edit on 3/22/2014 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

How can you go on and pretend that your relative is dead if there is still a chance of them being alive? What you are saying is non sense. AS slim as it might be, these people might still be alive.

Taken hostage somewhere in Somalia, trying to survive on a remote island after the crash, who knows. If you're child was in that plane you would never give up on them untill you have confirmation that they are really dead.

I think they are all dead, but if a member of my family was on that plane, death would have to be proven for me to give up on them.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Golantrevize

How can you go on and pretend that your relative is dead if there is still a chance of them being alive? What you are saying is non sense. AS slim as it might be, these people might still be alive.

It may not be what they or you want to hear, but it isn't "nonsense." They're dead. Being delusional about it is what is "nonsense."

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I actually stated the family member's response is different compared to that of 9/11 family members. Both events involved planes full of people that went missing (most 9/11 victims' families apparently assumed the cover story that the planes flew into 1 tower each and those towers came down because of all that fuel, from the get go).

Apples to Oranges - indeed!

Imagine if a plane full of hundreds of mostly civilian passengers left USA and disappeared somewhere in the Pacific, or anywhere else in the world for the matter.

I highly doubt that Americans would be demanding the TRUTH. but rather, the event would already be labelled an act of terrorism and alleged debris would be recovered (not allowed to 'sink') and sooner than later US would be at war with another country and regardless of the actual cause of disappearance of those hundreds of people, the cover reason would be some form of terrorism or the other (likely southeast asian 'al-quaeda' cells).

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Golantrevize

Taken hostage somewhere in Somalia, trying to survive on a remote island after the crash, who knows. If you're child was in that plane you would never give up on them untill you have confirmation that they are really dead.

I think they are all dead, but if a member of my family was on that plane, death would have to be proven for me to give up on them.

Indeed, its appauling enough the immediate response to the chance they're alive is with the typical 'face it they're dead even if there's no proof other than disappearance.

Imagine all those 'MISSING CHILDREN' milk cartons suddenly being changed to 'PRESUMABLY DEAD CHILDREN' by the printing company. That's how ridiculous assuming an entire plane full of people is dead in this day and age of global surveillance technology ie Tomnod.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Wow those grieving families are just like the sandy hook ones ...

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I blame the families' hysterical and irrational conspiracy theories on an emotional break brought about from losing their loved ones. What's your excuse? And why the needless verbal attack on America? That was just weird...

The plane is at the bottom of a very large ocean. It will be found one day, but that won't satisfy the nut jobs who will inevitable scream "cover up" and "planted evidence." Yes this was a sloppy investigation by a third world country who had neither the man power or expertise to address the problem.

This isn't a movie. Plane is down. Case closed.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I'm surprised some ATS members are not chiming in saying that these people are actors and there were no passengers on the plane...damn shame..
edit on 22-3-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

It may not be what they or you want to hear, but it isn't "nonsense." They're dead. Being delusional about it is what is "nonsense."

Personally I do agree with you that they are dead regardless of what happened but we just don't know.

But what concerns me is that you are stating it as fact even when though it has not yet been confirmed. At this point neither you or I can prove that they are dead or alive. There is a possibility that they are alive, as slim as it might be.

I would not consider clinging on to hope as being delusional, it's human nature in my opinion. My opinion of their actions is that they are seeking closure...I know I would.

edit on 3/22/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

gardener
I actually stated the family member's response is different compared to that of 9/11 family members. Both events involved planes full of people that went missing (most 9/11 victims' families apparently assumed the cover story that the planes flew into 1 tower each and those towers came down because of all that fuel, from the get go).

Apples to Oranges - indeed!

Imagine if a plane full of hundreds of mostly civilian passengers left USA and disappeared somewhere in the Pacific, or anywhere else in the world for the matter.

I highly doubt that Americans would be demanding the TRUTH. but rather, the event would already be labelled an act of terrorism and alleged debris would be recovered (not allowed to 'sink') and sooner than later US would be at war with another country and regardless of the actual cause of disappearance of those hundreds of people, the cover reason would be some form of terrorism or the other (likely southeast asian 'al-quaeda' cells).

I don't think so, I think that the reaction would have been swifter to try and get all available information, planes DO fail, we've seen it time and again, and people DO understand that, this COULD be a simple mechanical failure or some other massive problem that had nothing to do with terrorism, if that's the case, the people deserve to know that as well.

It's about closure with these families nothing more and nothing less, to try and read in and say we wouldn't want the truth in the US is crass at the least and really insulting to the people of this country at best. Many people would like to know what happened, whether it be pilot error, hijacking gone bad, catastrophic mechanical problem, alien interference, or demons in the rough..

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

vkey08

Solve the mystery of flight MH370, and you may very well solve the mysteries of 9/11 flights AA11, AA93, UA93, and UA175.

It may very well be that new weaponry took out MH370 and the 9/11 flights, new weaponry that demolecularizes things into dust by breaking atomic bonds.

P.M.
edit on 22-3-2014 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

gardener
Indeed, its appauling enough the immediate response to the chance they're alive is with the typical 'face it they're dead even if there's no proof other than disappearance.

Imagine all those 'MISSING CHILDREN' milk cartons suddenly being changed to 'PRESUMABLY DEAD CHILDREN' by the printing company. That's how ridiculous assuming an entire plane full of people is dead in this day and age of global surveillance technology ie Tomnod.

And yet.....those kids are likely dead. The whole milk carton missing children gig is a farce, a play on emotions that gives false hope to parents and loved ones who want to pretend for decades that their loved ones are somehow, miraculously, against all odds, actually alive and living well in Hoboken. Once in a great while, it happens, and it's great to hear and see it, but it has about as much chance of happening as winning the lottery. And just like the lottery, what is truly sick here is people taking advantage of vulnerable people by insisting they wound up fine on Gilligan's Island and are subsisting well on coconuts.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

schuyler

gardener

And yet.....those kids are likely dead. The whole milk carton missing children gig is a farce, a play on emotions that gives false hope to parents and loved ones who want to pretend for decades that their loved ones are somehow, miraculously, against all odds, actually alive and living well in Hoboken. Once in a great while, it happens, and it's great to hear and see it, but it has about as much chance of happening as winning the lottery. And just like the lottery, what is truly sick here is people taking advantage of vulnerable people by insisting they wound up fine on Gilligan's Island and are subsisting well on coconuts.

Gee, have you ever thought about working as a psychciatrist..you'd be great, each breath you exhale simply radiates hope and positivity for mankind.
However your client list would be relativley short as everyone would wind up hanging themselves from the nearest tree..

Don't you understand that "false" hope is sometimes all a mother or father has to hang on to.
The only reason she gets up in the morning and he last thought she has a night.

Hope is the last thing you give up on...maybe if it was your child on the plane, you'd be on your knees, still praying every day and night..

Your "tell it like it is" is a crock..

edit on PM6Sat20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What's with that first video?

That dude needs to be bitch slapped.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

IMPRESSIVE! Guess there's less flouride in Malaysians' and/or Chinese's tap water than America's!

I forgot to mention that the guy in the first video needs to lay off the fluoride...

I mean really, what's his deal?

That guy has to be one of the biggest jack-asses I have ever seen.

I've never wanted to physically hurt someone before over a YT video lmao!

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

theworldisnotenough

vkey08

Solve the mystery of flight MH370, and you may very well solve the mysteries of 9/11 flights AA11, AA93, UA93, and UA175.

It may very well be that new weaponry took out MH370 and the 9/11 flights, new weaponry that demolecularizes things into dust by breaking atomic bonds.

P.M.
edit on 22-3-2014 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

Wot?

The only comparison that I can see with 9-11 is that it appears the Malaysian military (normally a fairly paranoid bunch as I understand it) tracked the aircraft as an 'unknown' on it's westerly return flight and yet did not send up a fighter to check it out.

PS - I didn't actually watch the video and based on the reviews given by the posters above, I don't think I'll be bothering!
edit on 22-3-2014 by squarehead666 because: many & various

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

andy1972
Your "tell it like it is" is a crock..

And your "false hope after two weeks" is a crock.

Further, it's self-indulgent. That's what psychologists live off of, getting people to tell them their "hopes and fears" week after week for a substantial fee.

So you guys think it's the "humane" thing to do to indulge these families into thinking there is "still hope" their loved ones are alive two weeks after they disappeared by indulging in conspiracies that the Malaysian government "Isn't telling all they know" and is the Bad Guy(tm) in all this, when all you can really tell is that they really are somewhat incompetent and inexperienced, but by so doing you deflect the sorrow and anger onto the Malaysians, or, for some of you, the Americans who have "kidnapped" their relatives and taken them to Diego Garcia, or yet another half-baked and entirely fanciful scenario that allows these people a glimmer of completely false hope.

So you're willing to risk increasing animosity between two countries by furthering this delusion for how long? Three weeks? Four weeks? Five weeks? How long are you going to pretend these loved ones are on Gilligan's Island fat and happy, well-clothed, clean, and with plenty of food? Until they find the wreck at the bottom of the Indian Ocean? Right EXACTLY where the commercial satellite company said it was a day or two after the accident?

And, for the record, since you keep asking, if my kid WERE on the airplane, I would want people to be straightforward and honest in their answers that it is VERY UNLIKELY anyone survived, especially after this length of time rather than feed false hope to family members thereby thinking they were being "kind and humane" when they were doing the exact opposite.

YOU think people are being good and kind and humane by perpetuating this idiotic idea that everyone might still be alive where I think you are being nasty, self-serving, indulgent, and false when you know damn well what the score really is. You are LIARS and you know it. What a completely shoddy display!

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Harsh!

But true!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join