It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Eulerian Video Magnification technology applied to Alien Interview Video. What do you

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I just recently came across the tread that promoted a radial new way to look at and analyse old video material, with which one is able to see previously undetectable color variations as signs of a pulse and (facial) motions. Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I immediately knew to which video I wanted to apply this new technology first. The supposed Alien Interview video from Area 51 has always intrigued me massively and I decided I wanted to know if the face of the Alien would remain without micro-variations in color (a sure sign the video is faked) or if some kind of pulse (heartbeat) could be detected. When I finished I was amazed by the result. I think this new analysis shows that the alien face IS NOT A LIFELESS OBJECT! One can clearly identify variations in color-intensity that point to a living being.

This is the video I made:

Embedding seems to fail for now, so here is a link of it: www.youtube.com...

Now let me be clear: I am NOT in any way an expert on this technology and it might very well be possible that I applied the program the wrong way or interpreted the result wrongly. If that is the case I hereby invite everyone with more knowledge of this program to share their opinion of this result and/or upload a analysis of the original video with better use of the new technology.

If the results remain the same, what do you think: could this be the/a smoking gun in the Alien visitation discussion? Thanks for reading and I look forward to your replies.

CerdoFuego
edit on 22/3/14 by Cerdofuego because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/22/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed video embed code

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Cerdofuego
Hello ATS,

I just recently came across the tread that promoted a radial new way to look at and analyse old video material, with which one is able to see previously undetectable color variations as signs of a pulse and (facial) motions. Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I immediately knew to which video I wanted to apply this new technology first. The supposed Alien Interview video from Area 51 has always intrigued me massively and I decided I wanted to know if the face of the Alien would remain without micro-variations in color (a sure sign the video is faked) or if some kind of pulse (heartbeat) could be detected. When I finished I was amazed by the result. I think this new analysis shows that the alien face IS NOT A LIFELESS OBJECT! One can clearly identify variations in color-intensity that point to a living being.

This is the video I made:

Embedding seems to fail for now, so here is the link of it: www.youtube.com...

Now let me be clear: I am NOT in any way an expert on this technology and it might very well be possible that I applied the program the wrong way or interpreted the result wrongly. If that is the case I hereby invite everyone with more knowledge of this program to share their opinion of this result and/or upload a analysis of the original video with better use of the new technology.

If the results remain the same, what do you think: could this be the/a smoking gun in the Alien visitation discussion? Thanks for reading and I look forward to your replies.

CerdoFuego

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
'this video is currently unavailable'

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Hi, what is you click the link below? I just edited it in.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Star and flag!! Amazing work. Is the link to the software accessible through that other thread? I love how you took matters into your own hands here

By the way take The YouTube identification of the video which is after the = and?'s and then while editing your post on ATS press the YouTube button on the top press enter and wait for it to ask for the video ID and then paste your YouTube video ID in
edit on 22pmSat, 22 Mar 2014 13:07:38 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Thank you for the compliment! It is, but to save you a search: videoscope.qrclab.com...
Can you view the video using the link below the embedded one?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Here's the embedded video (you have to copy/paste the YT address but delete everything to and including the = sign)

Interesting results but the quality of the original video negates being able to make any claims about it IMHO.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Thank you, I think I got it now.

link   
reply to post by Cerdofuego

thanks it's working now

link   
Oh man, S&F for you.
I've been waiting patiently ever since people (you?) wrote on the other thread they were gonna try it on UFO videos.
This is awesome and thank you for your time and effort.

Now, I'm gonna watch your vid.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
S&F OP!

Very interesting. I was just introducing my mother to Bill Cooper, the old old one from the 80's that was taken from VHS and recorded to digital.

With that interview with Bill Cooper fresh in my mind, that they were downing UFO's left and right when they realized our radar could interfere with their saucers - and him stating that they found human bodies parts among those wreckages in South America... I can't feel the same empathy as you, for these extraterrestrials. But then, like I said, I'm fresh from a Bill Cooper prespective today, and he paints a dire bleak picture of our governments contact with these beings.

CdT

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Nice. SnF.

Have tried it on an obvious fake and see how it compares? I'm interested to know.

Vs.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I think it is working I will check again once I get wifi on my smart phone.

I also like the idea of a control in the experiment maybe using a fake video or even your own faux interrogation of a dummy
edit on 22pmSat, 22 Mar 2014 13:22:45 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Many congratulations for your work. I have always wondered about this video's authenticity, one thing I always missed was not being able to see the EBE's arms. I don't know what to make yet of your edition, this will probably give me a lot more to think.

Thank you!

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
A pulse can only be detected on the skin in the right conditions. Lighting, resolution, color depth, contrast etc are all extremely important.

Please post your settings, as I am very familiar with this software and you appear to have ran this video through motion magnification, not color magnification. Color magnification is what would show a pulse. All we are seeing in this video is the trails and echoes of motion.

Edit: Yeah, your settings are definitely off. Even if you had done it right, I'd be skeptical of any results because of the quality of the video. This isn't some one size fits all miracle machine, and you can't expect it to give you good results with any video. The lighting is terrible, the subject is far away, and possibly behind glass. This software is awesome, and I've been using it for a few days... but it won't do miracles. It requires controlled condition if you expect decent results. You can't just feed any video through it.
edit on 22-3-2014 by LeviWardrobe because: (no reason given)

Edit2: If you wish to do it anyways, might as well do it right.

Try these settings

30 color 140/60 160/60 150 ideal 1 6
edit on 22-3-2014 by LeviWardrobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Glad you did this..never even crossed my mind....as someone mentioned up above me....can we try this on a known fake video and see how it does....also where can you get the tech to apply it to videos? Did you buy it or is it a free download?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Any 'pulsing' appears to correspond directly with the movement of the head to the directional light source.

Anyone have any decent Bob Lazar footage, to check how his heart rate chnages during an interview?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthImpaler

Exactly right. The OP ran this file through the motion magnification, not color magnification. And even if you run it through color magnification, the results will hardly be conclusive.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
O.k. now debunk your own findings.. to be objective..

What other things could cause the images to show these life like qualities.. ( i assume your seeing red areas where blood is rushing into the face like with the baby pictures in the other thread and this lends support to the notion this thing might be alive) These need to be ruled out and the images re-examined in different light. IMO.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

Hi, the program can be used at videoscope.qrclab.com. As you can see, it is freeware so I welcome everyone to come up with a more satisfying result.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join