It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first experience with healing crystals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I've been having trouble with my stomac and kidney/gallbladder for some time now and even though I meditate frequently again I've making slow progress and my problems have unfortunatly become somatic lately.

Being of an open mind I decided to learn about healing crystals and ended up buying a uncut yellow/orange topaz that I placed over my Solar Plexus (chakra).

The first thing I noticed was a pressure about 5 cm(2 inches) below my Solar Plexus, so I moved the topaz down thinking that perhaps the activation point of the chackra was further down. To my surprise the pressure also moved another 5 cm below the topaz again. It may all be in my mind but this really proved to me that I'm onto something here - the topaz clearly interacts with my body somehow but if it interacts in a good or bad manner I don't know yet.

I taped the topaz back to over my Solar Plexus again and wore it for about 4-5 hours. When travelling home I felt the topaz getting very hot - so hot that it actually scared me slightly. When I got home I took the topaz off thinking that I may have overloaded it or that I perhaps should have cleansed it before using it. I'm cleansing it now and will try again tomorrow. I've also bought a Ametrine that I'm planning to try over my Solar Plexus later on.

Feedback and advice much appreciated!

-MM

edit on 22-3-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

Wow, interesting. Also having an open mind, I think wearing crystals can help healing your body, aura and chakra's.
Maybe, when I have the money, I'll buy a crystal too. I've seen several sites selling crystals, I wanted to buy them, but they are very expensive.

Please, keep updating

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

Cool. Just be aware of fake minerals; I would go to a physical store that sells uncut stones if I was unsure the quality from online stores. Minerals don't really cost that much; I payed about $20 for my little topaz and could have gotten cheaper ones but I liked the strong color in the one I ended up with.
edit on 22-3-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
A docter would heal u quicker

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

robbeh
A docter would heal u quicker

I'm willing to bet that a doctor would be just as effective/ineffective.

MerkabaMeditation
I taped the topaz back to over my Solar Plexus again and wore it for about 4-5 hours. When travelling home I felt the topaz getting very hot - so hot that it actually scared me slightly. When I got home I took the topaz off thinking that I may have overloaded it or that I perhaps should have cleansed it before using it. I'm cleansing it now and will try again tomorrow. I've also bought a Ametrine that I'm planning to try over my Solar Plexus later on.

Very interesting that you felt it get so hot...
I've always been hesitant to put very much faith in things like this, but I can't seem to tame the curiosity.
May have to do some research, any tips to point me in a good starting direction?
edit on 3/22/2014 by ChaosComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/22/2014 by ChaosComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosComplex

I'm sure there are many places online and books on this. Personally I used Crystal Well-Being for my research; they seem have good explanations about each stone, their properties, and how it's connected to you chackras.

-MM

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Geez. who would ever think that wearing a crystal could make you feel better. We have been wearing crystals for thousands of years, coupled to gold and silver. The crystal does not have to be a diamond or precious gem to work, any crystal can accomplish this. Quartz and some other lower price crystals can also work, coupled with a ring of a very good conductor.

So they want us to think that this jewelry we wear does nothing when in fact it has been a part of our tradition for a very long time. A good knife has a crystal or bone handle, a bone is a crystal complex also. Think of the glass on a watch or the good feeling when you have a real bottle of beer in your hand. Think of the A&W mugs we used to drink from. Think of handling the crystal you inherited from your parents, why do we revere these things. Many metals are also crystals in structure.

This is a no brainer

S&F

I have a big crystal rock I dug out of the ground in the basement. When I am sore in the stomach I put my hand on the crystal and it makes my gut feel better for some reason within five minutes. It is some sort of magnetite I think, I am not sure. There is a lot of magnetite around here, it is a mining area. It could be the cold rock interacting with nerves in my hand, it could be it is leveling my frequency. It doesn't matter what it is, it works....I tried this many times, always being skeptical and it proved my skepticism wrong each and every time. I have to admit it does help even though I do not know the reason for sure. After five minutes with my hand on this sixty pound rock, I am calm and tranquil.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

These are a few thoughts based on healing experiences I had with crystals some years ago. I hope they may be of help.

My understanding of crystals are that they are conduits of light - energy, which all has frequency and vibration, all varying depending on the crystals internal structure. So that means our spirit helpers or angel guardians (who are constantly with us) can use them to alter light frequencies within our aura that in turn can alter our physical body. The heat you feel is light moving into you or out of you via the crystal being controlled by your unseen helpers. It warms up showing you 'something is happening', which naturally you hope and want to believe is a good thing.

The best thing you can do with it is try and keep your mind out of it. By which I mean, just work on yourself with your intuition, or based on your feelings. You felt you wanted a crystal for such healing purposes. You felt you wanted the ones you have bought. You felt you wanted to put it here and there on your body and at these times. You felt you… and so on, just allowing yourself to be naturally guided by your feelings. And not this sort of thing: You read and so think with your mind that you should put the crystal on a certain part on your body for a certain amount of time each day. That's all too mind controlling and interferes with what your unseen helpers might want you to do. That's all too much you trying to control it all, so instead give over, and move freely with your feelings, even if what you feel to do seems odd or a bit wacky. So just do what you feel. And put the crystal wherever you feel to put it. It might seem odd feeling to but it on your forehead when you're lying down for example, because that's nowhere near your stomach (so your mind thinks), however our whole auric system is very complex and inter connected, so you might need help in some other part of you that will in time affect your problem area.

And for me, the most important part is, if any bad feelings come up, such as what you said about being scared about it getting too hot, to concentrate on fully acknowledging these bad feelings, not dismissing them. And if you can, speak about them to someone who cares about you, or write them down; all the time really wanting to know why you feel the bad feeling - as in: why you're scared. And just wanting to know, and again, not trying to work it out with your mind. Just let whatever comes to you naturally as it will when the time is right.

By denying our bad feelings is what is causing us all our pain and problems in the first place. So if you can allow yourself to instead accept such feelings, trying to bring them to light, all whilst longing for the truth of them - really want to know the deeper reasons why you're feeling them, then any blocks you may have will also come to light, which in turn will allow your unseen 'friends' to do more work with you within the energetic levels in your aura.

In your meditations you might like to try focusing on any bad feelings, and asking God or your angelic helpers to help you understand the deeper reasons for why you are feeling bad. But also bare in mind, going into your bad feelings can be harrowing, but all so long as you keep longing for the truth they are trying to show you, then you'll be able to work your way through them.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Day #2

I put my topaz in salt over night to cleanse it. Today I wore the crystal at the correct position, which is between the naval and the ribcage - not that I think it matter much though. I'm guessing that this is the solar plexus chackra activation point - activation points often differ from the chackra's position in drawings that are superimposed on the bodies.

I did not feel the crystal heat up today, I did feel energy in my stomac though. Most of all I was much clearer in my mind than I normally am, and I was in a really good mood mentally. I also worked until evening and was so inspired that I posted a couple of new threads here in ATS also.

I did have the feeling of a panic attack coming three times accompanied by a pressure feeling on my hart and troath. I had to breath slowly for a couple of minutes for it to go away. This was very unusual because I can't remember feeling like this before (except for one or two events in about 15 years ago).

I felt very "clear of mind", as I've gotten older my mind has gotten more "foggy" in lack of a better word. Today I was as clear in my mind as I've not been in perhaps 10-15 years.

Feedback much appreciated as always

-MM
edit on 23-3-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If you're having heart palpitations coupled with throat issues you need to see a doctor straight away. Recursivity has been proven time and time again to be placebo.

Carry on wearing it if it makes you feel good, but get checked out first as they could be a symptom of something serious (or just heartburn).
edit on 23-3-2014 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bastion

I have been to the doctor and know their "treatment" is to cut out my gallbladder. I'm going to try to detox my liver, and use crystals for a while with an open mind as an alternative treatment. Also, doctors can only treat the physical body and not the subtle body; I believe my underlying problem are emotional issues that has manifested themselves as somatic issues.

-MM

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Gall bladder issues can be very painful and cause acute pancreatitis, follow the advice of qualified, proven, safe treatment (i.e removal) not things that have been proven false. If it's hurting it can't be left as the stones are blocking ducts and the pain is caused by the build up of toxins in your body.

Gall stones are cholesterol deposits caused by eating too much rich/fatty food, they aren't caused by emotions. Detoxing won't work as healthy/detox based diets are preventative not curative measures.

Trying out alternative treatments and having an open mind is great for minor ailments but ones like these require real medicine and doctors.
edit on 23-3-2014 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bastion

I hear what you are say, but I believe that there is a connection between the happens in the subtle body and the physical body.

-MM

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Fair play but there's no real evidence for that and I don't think you should be a guinea pig for something as potentially serious as this.

By all means carry on wearing it but if you deteriorate you need to get to hospital ASAP. My step dad had complications with them after suddenly starting with symptoms one day and ended up in hospital for a couple of months before he was healthy enough to have it removed.

new topics

top topics

join