It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul: GOP like bad pizza crust

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The Republican civil war is still in full swing. While Romney is attacking the tea party, Rand Paul is attacking the GOP establishment.Who will win this shootout?

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
"Broadening the bases" is how someone talks who wants a majority vote at Presidential elections. Its predictable talk. But he does have a chance of being our next President.

Unfortunately one thing thats wrong with modern America is that they tend to first put exaggerated hope into a new President, and then shoot him down harshly. Whereas real Libertarians don't invest that much hope into Presidents. For this country to become better, the individual needs to take things in his hands and make changes to the better, not wait on some Government official to.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Just a link and a couple sentences? Are you going to add anything else to the OP?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
...and if they play their cards right, theyll hand the election to hillary.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

The core of the Republican party is basically the same as Democrats now.

It doesn't really matter what happens when 3/4 of our political choices are progressive liberals.

I assume you don't like either party? Neither do I.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Metallicus
reply to post by CB328

It doesn't really matter what happens when 3/4 of our political choices are progressive liberals.

Funny,
I've heard self-styled progressive liberals say that the democratic party has turned into a den of Neoconservatives.

My thoughts?

All politicians are just extensions of the banks and businesses that slop the troughs.
Too many lawyers writing legislation for their lawyer friends to have their will perpetually carried out.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

the owlbear

Metallicus
reply to post by CB328

Funny,
I've heard self-styled progressive liberals say that the democratic party has turned into a den of Neoconservatives.

My thoughts?

All politicians are just extensions of the banks and businesses that slop the troughs.
Too many lawyers writing legislation for their lawyer friends to have their will perpetually carried out.

Quoted to give credit to someone who gets it. Seems very few and far between these days.

new topics

top topics

join