It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Malaysians Planes Hypoxia Probably Caused by Bullets by Terrorists With Stolen Passports.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Could the Missing Planes possible Decompression have been Caused by a Bullet?

Suppose the Iranian Terrorists with the stolen passports had either got into the cockpit and fired a gun.Some terrorists are quite stupid unaware that if you fire a gun in a plane it can cause decompression.

Or do you think there might have been a struggle just after the transponder was turned off?

Say the Iranian Terrorists had told the pilot of their intention and their was a struggle and a gun went
off through a PLANE WINDOW...This might have caused decompression.Also electrical systems might have been hit.

If air rushes out you have no air and no oxygen and you suffer hypoxia and coma and mental incapacity quickly.

Prior to the transponder being turned off the pilot was cooperating with the terrorists but afterthe terrorists made their intentions clear then the pilot may have launched a brave fightback which caused the decompression.

Also the terrorists could have fired a warning shots in the passenger compartment and hit vital systems or they may even have had a machine gun or a terrorists favorite weapon a kalashnikov.

Also do the stewardesses go into the pilots compartment? and if so how?

Would the terrorist not go behind her and point guns at the pilot in the cockpit.

I think the pilots were cooperating until the transponder was turned off and then the evil terrorists may have commanded them to fly into a TALL NEW BUILDING building in Abu Dhabi or even in Singapore that famous twin towers building linked by the bridge.I can't remember the name of it but its famous.

Discuss this as this has never been thought of at all anywhere.

The pilot may have struggled with the Iranian terrorists and things went of control. or the terrorists then landed the plane in some terrorist haven.The transcript volumeneeds to be turned up so we can hear background voices in the cockpit and breathing.

Remember in that star trek episode called court martial they tuned everyones heart on the ship out one by one to find the crew member Finney who was still hiding on the ship but everyone thought he had been lost in space and kirk was being court martialed but SpoOk thought he was still on board.Remember that episode?

Fine audio analysis could indicate that more than just 2 pilots and FE were in the cockpit. Please get those voice recording urgently analyzed..

edit on 22-3-2014 by championoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What you have is a "what if" conjecture that you made up with no evidence whatsoever. But it's clearly better than the UFO tractor beam theory, or the plane entered a black hole theory, so at least it's not at the bottom of the heap.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by championoftruth

Suppose the Iranian Terrorists with the stolen passports had either got into the cockpit and fired a gun.Some terrorists are quite stupid unaware that if you fire a gun in a plane it can cause decompression.

There was an episode on Myth Busters where this was debunked.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Stupid evil Iranian terrorists. You seriously said that. I cannot, no strike that, I choose not to entertain this theory, not due to its poor constuction, but rather the hatered and underestimation of such terrorists. Stupid evil Iranian terrorists do not exist, except in your own mind. If you truly believe such a theory is possible, give your opinion a snowball's chance by communicating it without spewing your own hatred, because that hatred undermines your theory.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Boscov
Stupid evil Iranian terrorists. You seriously said that. I cannot, no strike that, I choose not to entertain this theory, not due to its poor constuction, but rather the hatered and underestimation of such terrorists. Stupid evil Iranian terrorists do not exist, except in your own mind. If you truly believe such a theory is possible, give your opinion a snowball's chance by communicating it without spewing your own hatred, because that hatred undermines your theory.

Excuse me.One moment.Do you deny that 2 Iranians traveled using stolen passports? Have you forgotten?

Some these terrorists are uneducated and are recruited from villages.
Also why you upset for me calling terrorists stupid? Are you related to them?

In any case i further elaborated there might have been a deadly struggle with the pilots causing decompression.Why did you forget that bit?

Is it wrong to hate terrorists and their heinous acts?
Yes I hate terrorists and I am proud of hating Terrorists and I shall go on hating Terrorists.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

championoftruth

Boscov

Excuse me.One moment.Do you deny that 2 Iranians traveled using stolen passports? Have you forgotten?

In any case i further elaborated there might have been a deadly struggle with the pilots causing decompression.Why did you forget that bit?

Yes I hate terrorists and I am proud of hating Terrorists and I shall go on hating Terrorists.
Travelling with stolen passports does not equal terrorism.

Especially when the two with the stolen passports were seeking asylum (CIA informants is my guess).

There is NOTHING to back any claim of terrorism by these two.

This theory holds about as much water as all the other baseless conjectures...
edit on 22-3-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

championoftruth

Boscov

Especially when the two with the stolen passports were seeking asylum (CIA informants is my guess).

Hod do you know they were seeking asylum?
Did they send you an email of their intentions?
I think it was just a cover.

It fits the facts that after the transponder turned off the plane changed course per terrorist instruction the rapid climbing and unstable trajectory due to decompression and radio silence.

I think I may have solved the mystery.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Hod do you know they were seeking asylum? Did they send you an email of their intentions? I think it was just a cover.
How do I know? I dont. But Ive actually dont the research. Thinks like the fact that one of their mothers was waiting for them at the airport sure dont indicate terrorism to me.

Khalid said the 19-year-old man’s mother was waiting for him in Frankfurt and had been in contact with police. He said she contacted Malaysian authorities to inform them of her concern when her son didn’t get in touch with her.

nypost.com...

It fits the facts that after the transponder turned off the plane changed course per terrorist instruction the rapid climbing and unstable trajectory due to decompression and radio silence.
So, in your theory, the pilots complied to the point of turning off the transponder, and THEN this person fired a shot? Or he shot the pilots, knew enough to know how to turn off the transponder, but not how to fly the plane?

Does not compute, my friend. Big, gaping holes (in the theory, not the plane).

Bwahahahaha only on ATS does someone convince themselves they have solved the mystery without uncovering a single shred of evidence.

Classic.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

Hod do you know they were seeking asylum? Did they send you an email of their intentions? I think it was just a cover.
How do I know? I dont. But Ive actually dont the research. Thinks like the fact that one of their mothers was waiting for them at the airport sure dont indicate terrorism to me.

Khalid said the 19-year-old man’s mother was waiting for him in Frankfurt and had been in contact with police. He said she contacted Malaysian authorities to inform them of her concern when her son didn’t get in touch with her.

nypost.com...

So, in your theory, the pilots complied to the point of turning off the transponder, and THEN this person fired a shot? Or he shot the pilots, knew enough to know how to turn off the transponder, but not how to fly the plane?

So what if he told his mother to wait for him at the airport.It could be a cover.I mean he is hardly going to say to his mother hey i am going to hijack a plane and ram it into tall building give my regards...is he? with the phones being monitored..

No he got the pilots to turn of the transponder.Read what I wrote.Then he told them to ram the plane into Abu Dhabi tall buildings or more closer home the Petronas Towers.

If he rams one tower then it will hit the second tower.You get two towers for the price of 1 plane.

2 for 1.

There was a struggle in the plane with the pilots after the terrorists told him to ram into the petrona towers and the decompression caused by numerous bullets being fired causing hypoxia.

I am more and more sure i have solved the mystery and the black box will confirm it.

here is proof:-
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-3-2014 by championoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

So what if he told his mother to wait for him at the airport.It could be a cover.I mean he is hardly going to say to his mother hey i am going to hijack a plane and ram it into tall building give my regards...is he? with the phones being monitored..
So, in your mind, its more likely that his mother waiting for him was a cover than it was just a mother waiting for her son? Really? Based on what evidence?

No he got the pilots to turn of the transponder.Read what I wrote.Then he told them to ram the plane into Abu Dhabi tall buildings or more closer home the Petronas Towers.
Then why did he need to fire his gun, if they were complying?

And a follow up: BASED ON WHAT EVIDENCE?

There was a struggle in the plane with the pilots after the terrorists told him to ram into the petrona towers and the decompression caused by numerous bullets being fired causing hypoxia.
Based on what evidence?

I am more and more sure i have solved the mystery and the black box will confirm it.
Again, only on ATS do you get people delusional enough to be sure that they solved a mystery without a single shred of evidence (or this kind of trolling).

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Now you defend your ignorance with nonsense. I am not defending any act of terrorism, IF that is what happened. However, your miscalculation of a terrorist's intelligence is scary. It seems pointless to answer the relatedness question you posed in sarcasm, but my answer is no, I have no relation to the two Iranian PASSENGERS who were flying on stolen passports.

Are you an intelligence officer? I am not certain, but I think one would have more respect for calculated terrorism and its effects on masses. If your theory is true, then said terrorists succeeded, in part, or possibly wholly as to their agenda. Stupid cannot Griswold its way to achievement.

I am not against your theory, but I do not believe terrorists are stupid, nor is their ANY proof as of now that the two Iranians were terrorists or fired a gun, stupidly, that crashed the plane. Hatred clouds the mind and judgement, but that alone does not make them or you stupid.

I do not condone hateful or accusatory freedom of speech, but in this forum you may do so. Do not be suprised if your post cannot gain traction, for you have no respect for that which you do not understand.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

So, in your mind, its more likely that his mother waiting for him was a cover than it was just a mother waiting for her son? Really? Based on what evidence?

Then why did he need to fire his gun, if they were complying?

And a follow up: BASED ON WHAT EVIDENCE?

Based on what evidence?

Again, only on ATS do you get people delusional enough to be sure that they solved a mystery without a single shred of evidence.

The planes trajectory and events proves it.Why don't you read what I wrote and remember it.I don't like to repeat.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The planes trajectory and events proves it.Why don't you read what I wrote and remember it.I don't like to repeat.
It proves nothing, especially since they dont even know where it ended up.

I couldnt care less if you dont like to repeat. I dont like to have to point out the foolishness in posts such as this, and I dont like people that claim baseless fantasy as fact, and i really dont like it when keyboard warriors accuse people who were likely innocent victims of being terrorists.

But, the more this goes on, and the more you refuse the burden of proof, the more I realize that I am simply feeding a troll.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

I couldnt care less if you dont like to repeat. I dont like to have to point out the foolishness in posts such as this, and I dont like people that claim baseless fantasy as fact, and i really dont like it when keyboard warriors accuse people who were likely innocent victims of being terrorists.

But, the more this goes on, and the more you refuse the burden of proof, the more I realize that I am simply feeding a troll.

I am not speaking to you again.I am very upset.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

championoftruth

captaintyinknots

I am not speaking to you again.I am very upset.
Thats fine, youve already shown a complete lack of ability to back up your claim.

Obvious tr011 is obvious.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

championoftruth

captaintyinknots

championoftruth

Boscov

Hod do you know they were seeking asylum?
Did they send you an email of their intentions?
I think it was just a cover.

You haven't solved anything. A plane doesn't rapidly decompress due to a bullet hole. You've seen too many movies.

I'm not even going to touch on the nearly-impossible task of getting a gun on board a commercial airplane... oops, I just did.
edit on 3/22/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

This is how far I read into your thread

Could the Missing Planes possible Decompression have been Caused by a Bullet? 

Suppose the Iranian Terrorists with the stolen passports had either got into the cockpit and fired a gun.Some

Out of all of the passengers you pick the Iranian ones?
Behave man ffs.

It seems that many are believing what they are told or shown or led to believe. I should know because I was the same following 911.
I'm devastated still about that day. The loss of life. Not only that but looking through the eyes and imagining you were one of those lost rescuers. Those entering the building to save the lives of others knowing what had just happened.
I would like to think that each and every one of those that did will all reside in heaven now, what they did represents what we all should be about. Not this destructive addiction to something that means fk all in comparrison to your lives.

To be told that it was an act of terrorism and that someone was actually behind it and planned it in such a way. Then to be told who the culprits of such an act were.........this one event in my humble opinion may have changed the way people think and feel towards a particular religion and type of people. Sad but in my opinion if I am honest I felt the same at the time.

I'm writing this because I'd like to share with you so you can wake up and see past what I see to be lies.

Constantly been forcefed words like terrorist, extremist, regime, dictatorship, Islamic extremist, terror, Muslim sucide bombers etc etc etc.
I couldn't quite understand why or even how a person, a human being could do such a thing
and take so many lives.
The evidence was very quick to roll in regarding 911 and they quickly knew it was a hijacking by terrorists, they also knew their religion...? Yet the Malaysia flight..........nothing.
Or is that nothing yet? The pilots automatically in the spotlight where I am sure if it was them they would have had countless opportunities to do something significant, so why now?

It doesn't add up.

Then out of all of the alleged passengers they choose the 2 Iranians? pmsl 2?

Im sure they may have had more sense than to only put 2 on a plane and expect them to control an entire plane full of passengers.

While they're pointing and you're looking what goes on elsewhere?

I have no idea if rhe following is true but I'd like to know either way but

Gold. Is it true that the vault was empty or is the video here on ATS just bs?
Would I be wrong if I said that there were quite a few birds killed with a few stones here?
I dont have to list them as I'm sure you're all aware of them.

Libya, Egypt, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq. ....

Watch a video on youtube regarding Dr Carol Rosin the video of 6m30.

Sound familiar?
You do realise that that video was made a couple of years ago and what she says Dr Von Braun disclosed to her happened in the late 70's.

I will continue if you want but id appreciate someone to upload it.
you will see I am not off topic.

All I am saying is dont be too hasty to judge. One arsehole that happens to be of any religion shouldn't be the reason why the entire religion should be flamed.
There are people profiting from war.

I wonder if those sending men and women into wars would be as quick to continue if they were actively participating themselves. They who want the wars dont exactly risk anything really, sacrifice nothing other than the lives of others.

Not only of the military personel but civilians then having the nerve to complain about immigration. Refugees fleeing a country because it has been turned into a war zone where ultimately profit is generated.

Standing there remembering the fallen, those who served in the wars previously......doing this while they are still sending. And people swallow that.?.
Worse still those lost leaving families devastated, those disabled from injuries, those suffering post war stress, all of those out of work and cast aside.
Where is their support. Reintroducing them to civilian life, counselling for those who need it and not a case of been unable to afford it. If it was up to me it would all be freely available.
For the families of those who have lost their loved one, your husband, wife, son or daughter.

While there's a standoff globally in a sense with a few nations maybe we should look up at the international space station and ask them how they are all getting on up there given the different nationalities.

While wars go on there are those that still trade and profit from each other.

Even nations suffering a catastrophe and requires aid. Haiti for instance, told not to send food or blankets just send cash, aka the introduction of the middleman.
Whether it be profiting from essentially creating a well paid job from someone elses misery or by been the the one that will be the sole provider of food to that nation.
Why is aid determined in monetary value and not weights and measures as it should be?
Weights and measures are quite similar (eventhough if you look on a baby bottle the US still gets a tad more) but the differences in currency are staggering globally. A loop hole for the middle man to profit.

Am I boring you?

I'll stop there.
But don't be hasty in following the majority. The majority are all shown the same thing and tend to believe it but ultimately, theyve all seen or heard it third hand.

Not many people witness any of this for themselves first hand.
There's nowt as funny as folk

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Boscov

Sorry you don't know what you're talking about. Iran does support terrorism. It's a known fact. They even admit to providing material support to Hamas....and I'd like to add my opinion that these are indeed "stupid evil terrorist." There is no other kind.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

While it's true that two Iranians traveled on stolen passports, it has yet to be determined that they are terrorists. Iran, no doubt, funds a lot of terrorists in the world, but they do so very covertly. This is just too overt IMO.

If these two are traveling on stolen passports, it is more likely that they are doing so for other reasons - illegal immigrants for example.

I wouldn't put it past Iran to potentially be interested in funding a terror attack, but they'd bury their involvement under several layers. You'd never see it. Remember, Iran and Israel have been playing this game with each other for too long to be this dumb about it.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

ketsuko

While it's true that two Iranians traveled on stolen passports, it has yet to be determined that they are terrorists. Iran, no doubt, funds a lot of terrorists in the world, but they do so very covertly. This is just too overt IMO.

If these two are traveling on stolen passports, it is more likely that they are doing so for other reasons - illegal immigrants for example.

I wouldn't put it past Iran to potentially be interested in funding a terror attack, but they'd bury their involvement under several layers. You'd never see it. Remember, Iran and Israel have been playing this game with each other for too long to be this dumb about it.

I state this again, I still don't understand why they would need 2 passports if they would want to hijack a plane, commit a terrorist attack or just simply travelling or seek asylum.
I have several Iranian friends and all of them can travel freely arround the world with their passports.

So a terrorist would not need a fake passport, seeking asylum would not require a fake passport... something is just strange here.
They would only need one if flags would be raised when they pass a border. I am pretty sure we are not getting told the whole truth on this matter.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join