It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global scripting of events. Identical Canadian and Australian speeches on Iraq.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Did a search and didnt see this posted.

The speeches are from 2003 but not sure if this parallel had been made.

Reminds me of a thread on the media where different news anchors were reading from a near identical script.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Nice catch.

Verbatim speeches. We heard the same stuff here in the States.

Only here its read from tele-prompters not "notes". See how the "notes" and "tele-prompters" are part of the deception?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
No wonder they call it PROGRAMMING

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ah you've discovered the Five Eyes have but ONE BRAIN.............very good catch there mate......

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

S&F for you!! Thanks for bringing this to our collective attention. Yet another glaring example of the fact that this is not a national problem...it's global.

This just sheds light on the orchestrated manipulation of entire populations....and shows that it is the same hand guiding it from behind the curtain.

Excellent find!!

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Harper didn't become PM until 2006 pal. Also, Canada refused to go into Iraq. Nice story though bro.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

One of the first countries to send people to Ukraine to welcome their new neo-nazi comrades was Canada and the Prime-minster Harper is heading over there personality to stand shoulder to shoulder with the new Govt ....

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

the2ofusr1

One of the first countries to send people to Ukraine to welcome their new neo-nazi comrades was Canada and the Prime-minster Harper is heading over there personality to stand shoulder to shoulder with the new Govt ....

What's that have to do with the origanal false statement?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kargun

Canada's role in the Afghanistan War began in late 2001. Canada sent its first element of Canadian soldiers secretly in October 2001 from Joint Task Force 2,[1] and the first contingents of regular Canadian troops arrived in Afghanistan in January–February 2002. Canada took on a larger role starting in 2006 after the Canadian troops were redeployed toKandahar province. There were 2,500 Canadian Forces (CF) personnel in Afghanistan and 1,200 comprised the combat battle group.[2] At the 2012 NATO Summit in Chicago, Prime Minister Stephen Harper announced that an undisclosed number of Canadian soldiers would remain in the country to help train and mentor the Afghan National Army until March 12, 2014 (though Canadian troops ended their combat role there in 2011).
en.wikipedia.org...'s_role_in_the_Afghanistan_War

We have the same two sided coin here as do our cousins to the south when it comes to politics ..

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Harper has been the Member of Parliament (MP) for the riding of Calgary Southwest in Alberta since 2002. Earlier, from 1993 to 1997, he was the MP for Calgary West.
reply to post by Kargun

Source

But he was a member of parliament.....so what's your point??

Also, Canada refused to go into Iraq.

The fact that Canada didn't have anything to do with Iraq had nothing to do with Harper. Jean Chretien was PM of Canada at the time. But Stephen Harper was a very vocal supporter of anything American...including supporting the oh so illegal war/ occupation in Iraq.

We're lucky Stephen Harper wasn't in charge when the war in Iraq began

Article....HERE
edit on 22America/Chicagoam222014-03-22T11:38:40-05:00amSaturday03 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kargun

Point being that Canada is part of the five eyes group .Haven't you read the Snowden files ?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I used to laugh when my mother told me that the TV was the work of the Devil.

Real Eyes
Realise
Real Lies.

Propaganda.......hide your scum.

S&F - what a catch!

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

like this one

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Who's running this show?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

Oh...I hadn't seen that before....thanks for posting.

Ahhh the tangled webs we weave.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
OOOH! They are so ALL in it together!

Excellent thread!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

God, this is so frustrating to watch. Just over and over again. I've seen similar videos where Jon Stewart calls out news organizations for things like this. It's ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Thank you for posting this. It's truly fascinating to see how far reaching these scripts go. I've seen local news organizations and some national news, like CNN and Fox report identical news stories - wording exactly the same- but I didn't realize the ridiculousness spread across continents..and to Gov. employees.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

jacktorrance
reply to post by 999zxcv

God, this is so frustrating to watch. Just over and over again. I've seen similar videos where Jon Stewart calls out news organizations for things like this. It's ridiculous.

And the internet seems to be going the same way same thing passed around over and over again

nothing new under the sun as they say

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
it is already clear everytime US want international support they turned into these z2 nation for support politically and militarity.

im suprised the canadian and australian still ok with their goverment who just an eztension of US foreign policy. I hope they do realized that if they follow US blunder and agression in Ukraine they will also get burned along the USA..

still time to back down before the baloon goes up..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join