It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else keep seeing 37

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Hello Gardener -
the number 37 is most probably someone who has passed trying to say hello to you.
It may be a uniform (like football) number, a military unit number, something like that.
Took me years to realize 44 was my uncle trying to communicate. actually a psychic had to put it together for me.
and of course, once you are aware of a number it shows up everywhere too, that's just how the brain works.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

horseplay

Hello Gardener -
the number 37 is most probably someone who has passed trying to say hello to you.
It may be a uniform (like football) number, a military unit number, something like that.
Took me years to realize 44 was my uncle trying to communicate. actually a psychic had to put it together for me.
and of course, once you are aware of a number it shows up everywhere too, that's just how the brain works.

yes, but what of the fact that he's not the only one seeing that specific number?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

yes, a few people agreed they were seeing it too.
But how many people notice 'my number' - 44?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Whoa. I see it apparently. As I was reading the thread I was considering whether I had or not as I have noticed numbers more lately. Then I glanced up and saw my battery level.. Had to screenshot it.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
people noticing specific things is just that - noticing.

focus is very important.

try to read; plan to purchase a specific model/brand of car, focus on it.

very soon you'll be seeing that model/brand everywhere...

if 37 is bothering you just try to focus on something else.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

the last poster was 37 mins ago in this thread (edit the one above the last)

edit on 25/3/2014 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

rbkruspe
.... I have noticed numbers more lately.

This is fun.. The time of my post was 3:33am which is exactly what I have noticed lately. Multiple times a day I look at the time and it's something like 3:33, 4:44 etc. Ironic how it happened with my post time. Just thought I'd mention it.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I just had to post to see if there is any coincidence

when maryhinge stated that it had been 37 minutes since the previous reply.. that was incredible.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Has anyseen the movie The Mothman Prophecies with Richard Gere? The woman in this movie i think keeps hearing or seeing the number 37, at the end when the car goes off the bridge she hears the whisper "something something Lucky 37) and she is the only survivor or something, i can not remember. The movie itself does reference the #37 a few times..

Bud316

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
For a couple of years now I've been seeing the time such as 10.10 or 18.18 and its been about 95% of the time.. I joked with my wife for a while.

I think its a wake up call.

I have been researching all aspects of ET and think this may have to do with critical mass awakening.

Messages are hard to send via our base reality. .but are easier during our dream reality..so my advice is to keep a pen and paper by your bed and write down your dreams first thing as you wake up..you will find an answer there.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Thanks! I can understand patterns like 1010 or 1111 but 37? Guess its the flight mh370 that really put the icing on the 37 cake for me..and others too (other thread on ats on seeing 37 yrs ago)

en.wikipedia.org...(number)

37 is the smallest prime that is not also a supersingular prime. It is a centered hexagonal number and a star number.

37 and 38 are the first pair of consecutive positive integers not divisible by any of their digits.

Every positive integer is the sum of at most 37 fifth powers (see Waring's problem).

37 appears in the Padovan sequence, preceded by the terms 16, 21, and 28 (it is the sum of the first two of these).

Since the greatest prime factor of 372 + 1 = 1370 is 137, which is obviously more than 37 twice, 37 is a Størmer number.

37 is the only two digit number in base 10 whose product, when multiplied by two, subtracted by one, and then read backwards, equals the original two digit number: 37×2=74, 74-1=73, 73 backwards is 37.

37 is the only two digit number in base 10 with the following property: The difference between the two digits equals the square root of the difference between the number itself and the least common multiple of the two digits.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join