It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News: gravity waves are proof of the bible.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
o me IQ to p Q riew Q li».~e @ arc|"ii».*e fi] recent Q4 Fzjzrcircis Q rny*~"\T‘;'~. [§ logout Q
V
B 3 J 1 iiti
ZZA B IEEIZEIQ E6522
reply to [url=http: .~"www.abovetopsecret.com.i'forum.~"thread100.39.34/'pg1#pid176981 12]post by ArtemisE[.i'url][.i"i]

I recently heard.i" read that spirits were created before Creation (Mormon) and that souls were created before Creation (Book of
Enoch). Stating in the past, from an anti-creationist vein that stuff could not live before light was followed by disco\~'ery of
life-forms in the deepest ocean (aka; chemo synthesis).
Psalm 90: 4 uses the concept that "....a thousand years in your sight are as a day that has past. a watch in the night".
I don't believe in the 7 Earth-day sequence. any more that Sisyphus is eternally pushing a rock up a hill. And don't think/‘believe
it's possible. I don't understand why the religion of India could calculate time in billions of years. and the Bible uses metaphor?
Looking into the word "eternity" from various religious books. including the Bible doesn't deny it. but makes me wonder what.
exactly is it? (‘specially 'cuz of stuff like from eternity to eternity". (PS. It's a good thing Fox News isn't Yale or Hahvahd, but
maybe it's more influential?)reply to post by ArtemisE

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

ArtemisE
Let's not forget 7day creation says the earth plants and fish were created before the sun and stars... Obviously impossible.

How do you know? What measuring stick are you holding up to measure this? Let me guess.. a Western style of what passes as Science thats only been around a few hundred years and does not know everything there is to know or even have proof or facts to match most of it but only unprovable theories?.. yep.. thats the science your using.

Assuming God is at least scientifically possible in the first place, ( and science does not say God cannot exist), and due to our very limited baby like understanding of science and physics, science simply does not, and will not make such unsubstantiated claims as something is " Obviously Impossible" - Real science will never do that. Pseudo science does that.
edit on 22-3-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

You mean the same western science that has taken us to the moon, built computers, gps, and the internet is more trustworthy then the thousands of years of praying and sacrificing for rain or fertility?

Yea it's safe to say I trust the modern scientists over the shamans and witch doctors of antiquity.

LMAO is this ridiculous to anyone else?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

ArtemisE

You mean the same western science that has taken us to the moon, built computers, gps, and the internet is more trustworthy then the thousands of years of praying and sacrificing for rain or fertility?

Yea it's safe to say I trust the modern scientists over the shamans and witch doctors of antiquity.

So.. just side step the question/point huh.. To me thats ridiculous.

My point was "science simply does not, and will not make such unsubstantiated claims as something is " Obviously Impossible" - Real science will never do that. Pseudo science does that."

Why then do you propose to claim you know something science cannot know? You certainly aren't basing your claim in science.
edit on 22-3-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

None of that has anything to do with DNA responding to frequencies. It's about a scientist who translated the natural frequency into sound that is audible to humans.

As for the sound universe idea, that seems to be written by people who've completely misunderstood string theory and somehow think it's related to sound.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

ArtemisE

Those who call another ridiculous make themselves so.

Albert Einstein

The Encyclopedia Britannica says of him: "Firmly denying atheism, Einstein expressed a belief in "Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of what exists."
This actually motivated his interest in science, as he once remarked to a young physicist: "I want to know how God created this world, I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts, the rest are details." Einstein's famous epithet on the "uncertainty principle" was "God does not play dice" - and to him this was a real statement about a God in whom he believed. A famous saying of his was "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

ArtemisE

How many who got us there were believers?

Communion on the Moon - Buzz Aldrin - The first religious act performed on the moon (Apollo 11) was the Christian celebration of communion.

James Benson Irwin (Colonel, United States Air Force) - Apollo 15, July, 1971. He was the founding president of the High Flight Foundation, a Christian inter-denominational evangelical ministry based in Colorado Springs. Died in 1991.

Charles Moss Duke, Jr. (Brigadier General, USAF, Ret.) - Lunar module pilot of Apollo 16, April 16-27, 1972. He is an active speaker and Christian lay witness and President of Duke Ministry For Christ.

www.godandscience.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

bastion

None of that has anything to do with DNA responding to frequencies. It's about a scientist who translated the natural frequency into sound that is audible to humans.

As for the sound universe idea, that seems to be written by people who've completely misunderstood string theory and somehow think it's related to sound.

I don't think you read the studies.

But clearly you feel you know more and have it all worked out..so be it.
edit on 22-3-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

randyvs
Genesis does have the sequence right! HAH! I love it.

Genesis does NOT get it right. Not even close. It's a creation myth. Nothing more.

borntowatch
Christianity was the foundation of modern science and education

Oh heck no. The Summerians .. the Egyptians ... the ancient peoples in India ...
They all predate Christianity and they all had MUCH better science going for them.
Heck .. Christians threatened to burn people at the stake for saying the Earth
revolved around the sun ... whereas the Summerians knew our entire solar system.

I'm a christian but comeon ... let's give credit where credit is due and lets not put our heads in the sand. Genesis is a creation myth. It does NOT 'get it right'. And Christianity has always been a stumbling block to science and advancement in understanding. That's the truth of the matter.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I disagree. IMHO science would say the thought of earth/plants being formed before the stars is absolutely. Impossible.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Actually I did read them,

No, just a degree in Physics so I know that frequencies can't interact with DNA and know that pseudo-scientist use it as a buzz word to make nonsense appear like it has basis - i.e faith healers who claim talking to your DNA will make it change and cure an illness/bad back, as without the word it just sounds as stupid as it actually is. (not having a go at you, more the people who play on the sick and gullible)

Almost everything has frequency (in the case of string theory everything is energy vibrating at different frequencies) so if our DNA interacted with it we'd be long dead as we're bombarded with different frequencies from different sources from the second we're conceived.

JohnPhoenix

ArtemisE
Let's not forget 7day creation says the earth plants and fish were created before the sun and stars... Obviously impossible.

How do you know? What measuring stick are you holding up to measure this? Let me guess.. a Western style of what passes as Science thats only been around a few hundred years and does not know everything there is to know or even have proof or facts to match most of it but only unprovable theories?.. yep.. thats the science your using.

Here's the facts then.

No sun = no heat source so the Earth would be close to -273C, all seas and ground would be frozen solid and devoid of life.

Iron is only formed in dying Sun's in nature - plants need iron and sunlight to grow, fish need iron in their blood to transport oxygen around, their base food source in plankton, a plant which needs sun to grow.

Without sun there wouldn't be any of these. Or an Earth as it's inner core is made of iron-nickel alloy. I'm suprised you're not aware of this as it's taught to 8 year olds in school and the no light/heat source stopping life developing is obvious common sense.
edit on 22-3-2014 by bastion because: (no reason given)

ArtemisE

I disagree. IMHO science would say the thought of earth/plants being formed before the stars is absolutely. Impossible.

Yup, it's painfully obvious and easily testable. Put loads of seeds in a deep freezer and count how many plants grow, absolutely none as they lack heat and light. The sun being essential to life is the first lesson kids are taught in Biology as it's so simple and is so easily proven.
edit on 22-3-2014 by bastion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join