It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnets and the third eye

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hi phinubian,

I read a book about a medical lama (healer) in Tibet a long time ago, whether or not it was fiction I do not believe so , it was an autobiography, the only real way to open the 3rd eye is by an operation and one must have already shown abilities of the 3rd eye working first before being chosen to have the operation to fully engage the operation which happens at a very young age, it involves piercing through the area between the eyes directly through the brain, about 90 percent of these techniques by meditation alone will not fully engage the pineal secret of the ancients, now has anyone else researched this ? I can sort of believe there has to be some other ways to naturally stimulate the gland and 3rd eye, but again it is only temporary and one has to meditate to continue to have the experiences, the operation renders the eye open permanently and at all times, which again, i do believe that some people have the ability from birth and the operation may not be necessary.

Actually that's familiar. I remember seeing somewhere, maybe on some documentary, the hole that had been drilled in a skull.
Pretty drastic procedure!

If you really do feel like you need to have that extra ability available, magnets do sound like a possibility, but from what I have researched this whole phenomena which we all possess to a degree, involves more than just the pineal there has to be some sort engagement or both brain hemispheres connecting fully, and this might also be a reason the mantra or sound vibrations can cause the mysterious on-signal or connection to happen either temporarily or easier, anyhow there are tons of research out there but I guarantee there is some secret that we do not know about fully.

I read this about the Neo healing magnet I have (it's made of neodymium material):

'We expect one Neo will be effective over a radius of 6 to 8 inches and penetrate 5 to 6 inches into the area.'

So it wouldn't surprise me if the magnet is affecting more than the pineal gland.

Go do some reading on people that have had head trauma and suddenly they gain some unbelievable mental abilities, there is much more there in the grey matter than we can imagine in my opinion, it's a shame that we don't even use all of it in our day to day lives.

Yes that's very interesting how that can happen isn't it? Have you come across any good sites that discuss gaining such abilities from head trauma?

Thanks,

Aelf

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hmmm I don't know if this is a valid way of telling the strength of a magnet (seems logical) but I just held my little Neo magnet and the fridge magnet side by side and slowly approached a radiator, keeping them level with each other. The little Neo is drawn towards the radiator sooner than the fridge magnet. Interesting. So now I know which is stronger.

But now I'm confused for another reason. According to the Neo website, the north side is the side without the logo. That is the side that attracts to metal. However, I remember reading on other sites that the way you tell which end of a magnet is north, is by finding the side that doesn't attract to metal. Anyone know for sure how to tell which is north and which is south??

Thanks,

Aelf

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

I'm not sure that logic works. I'm not sure a ghost decides who'll see them, just as much as a physical person decides who has the ability to physically see and hear them. Other than hiding and avoiding people!

I am sure. After all the spirit world is all around us, we just can't "see" it with our eyes? You tell me why that is and we'll get rich.

They don't hide, where they are is the real world. We are the husks, the vessels for our own spirit. When we "pass" we step into that realm, right here.

But not everyone living at those different times could see the ghosts. I think there could be different factors at play. E.g. Maybe some people who don't normally experience paranormal phenomena (like seeing ghosts), happen to see a ghost one time because they just so happened to be in a state of consciousness conducive for seeing ghosts, just at the right time when the ghost was there. However, there's no doubt that some people experience this sort of thing a lot more than others and there's a reason for this. And I think it's got to do with the third eye/pineal gland.

Fine. Except… often times these "familiar" types of hauntings have a routine they exhibit. Case in point:

The Lady in Blue (I come to find out) is this ghost of a women in an old hotel room overlooking a park in a small town called Saratoga on the west coast of US in Silicon Valley. I had no clue about her or the story about her.

Her routine is she gets your attention and you look up to see a lady in 19th century period dress with billowing full length skirt and puffy long sleeves standing in an open window at the top floor of a hotel. Once you look at her, (she looks right at you) she turns her head away and looks up the valley towards the road that goes up to the summit. Then she turns back and stands there looking at you. She is surrounded by a sort of bluish glow that appears to be coming from behind her in the room. Once I looked away and then looked back, she's gone, the double windows are closed and the room is dark, the curtains drawn.

I though she was a real tourist like wealthy person from back east. The town is a brochure in wealthy peoples east coast to come vacation at.

Two weeks later or so, I am at a bar there for lunch and the bar tender is describing exactly what I saw to a "tourist" at the bar a couple seats down from me. I am aghast as I ask him for all the details. Thats how I now know she was a ghost and everything about her.

Apparently she and her husband (the story goes) came to Saratoga early 20th century to mine gold up the valley. Every day he would leave and go up the hill and one day he didn't come back. She waited there for him and would spend a lot of time looking out the window for him (looking up the valley). One day after a long time of waiting she committed suicide right there in the room. It sits on top floor of the hotel but a single room and the owners have sealed it off, nobody lets out that room because of the "disturbances" if they do.

Now you tell me the rules of this game. I didn't know she was a ghost, I thought she was a real person until I found out later her story. Why she "got my attention" and not my friends (when I told him to look at that he refused??), I'll never know.

How it works over there, why she is "stuck" there, etc, etc.

I know she got my attention though and looked directly at me.

So you're saying that when you see someone and think they're real and only later realise they weren't, that this means the ghost has selected you to be able to see them? I don't understand your logic. And why being able/not being able to recognise them as ghosts at the time, would have any relation to them deciding to let you see them? Can you explain this more?

No… I haven't a clue. That isn't the only time either. Three times I have seen apparitions confirmed to me later as real ghosts and I haven't a clue why it works that way. I could speculate but that takes more space than we have here. Each event was unique and different in its circumstance.

I'm not saying not to explore all the other internal avenues as well, but if there's something external that can boost the development, why not explore it?

Because you don't need it. I already said you have all the tools you need. Your spirit is within you, why look for it outside yourself? I also asked you if you had control over the events when you had paranormal experiences or they just happened?

Theres your sign. If you want to develop your minds eye, meditate, be patient. I have a handful of experiences over a life time of 50 plus years. Not one of them involved any object or ritual or magic of any kind… except from the spirit world to me.

Sorry for the delay in replying to you. I been busy here and elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Annunak1
reply to post by Thurisaz

How do you use the magnets? The same as in the source link?
Have you activated ur third eye? just curious

The pineal gland is not located between your eyes. it's like ... in the rear-center of your physical head... the exact center of your head.
i think you guys are more likeley to activate your pituitary gland ... which is closer to where he's placing the magnet.....

it's NOT between your eyes...

you'd have a better likeley hood of activating your endocrine system's pineal gland .. and awaken your kundalini.. by doing bikram yoga and practicing male/female sexual energy cultivation.. ie: white tantra... sex without orgasm.

rather than magnets.
edit on 3/26/2014 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
"PINEAL GLAND

This cone shaped gland is located in the middle of the brain behind and just above the pituitary gland. The pineal gland contains pigment like that found in the eyes and is connected to the optic thalami. It controls the action of light upon our body. The pineal gland is located in the posterior end of the third ventricle of the brain and the pituitary gland is located in the roof of the third ventricle. The joining of the essences of these two glands in the third ventricle opens the Third Eye."

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
How do you tell which is north r south on magnet, you could use a compass, what is called the north pole is really the south pole, opposites attract. So the end of the magnet that repels the north pointing compass is really the north.

You could make a compass with needle, cork, glass, water, magnet, my boys scout compass broke, I will have to make one before I try this. Since someone said, the South pole of magnet would damage third eye thingy. But what if I am really a Southie and not a Northie to start with.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The following website is based on Albert Davis and Walter Rawls (Walter Rawls is the one who did the experiment mentioned in the link in my OP):

www.magnetage.com...

The FAQ section explains how north pole is better and safer than south pole. Also mentions certain situations when not safe to use magnets (e.g. if have a pacemaker, pregnant etc.) also explains how to find north and south pole of magnet, like someone mentions in a previous post, you use a compass (that can be found in last part of FAQ):

www.magnetage.com...

Also they give this caution:

' We caution the public on the use of magnetic materials on
one's person. Become informed. Be particularly aware that
the use of South Pole magnetism, while giving a temporary
pleasant feeling to some, can have dangerous effects with
continued use.'

There are other sections on the site that have some interesting articles. For instance, 'Einstein and the Speed of Light':

www.magnetage.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Anyone still testing this out? Any updates? Today is day 7 for me on this experiment but I have only done 15 mins/day twice daily. Here's a blog I started about it...
magnetnotes.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join