It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnets and the third eye

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

If it was simply that ghosts cause us to see ghosts, then surely it would make sense that everyone would be seeing ghosts?

Just the people that are supposed to see (something) at the time. But as a clue to that, certain ghosts inhabit a place and have been seen there by different people over the years, decades (even centuries). People that lived in different times that never knew each other and report the same things over and over.

Several of my sightings were what I thought were real people until I found out later they were "apparitions". So yah, they select who is to see them.

However, if there's something that can help open me up to perceiving more, then I'm interested.

I'm no expert either and I am not dismissing your realm of experience . I believe more than others that what you have seen is / are real phenomenon. Like you say though you didn't need magnets and I am guessing you didn't choose when to have these experiences when you did? I also stand by my statement we already have the means within us and don't require any "props".

Why would you need to say sorry?

I apologized for raining on the magnet idea. Some are easily offended? But…

C'mon really, magnets? The earth has a huge magnetic field. And it doesn't make everyone see spirits. Further: Usually, its only the open minded that do. So congrats, you are already there and don't need a "talisman". Once you start believing in those, there is no end to thinking things are the key. "Things" are not the "key" to the spirit. You know, materialism and all? But you already know that on some level.

Hope that helps explain my viewpoint a little better…

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

This sound very similar to what i do when i meditate.
everyday for about 2 hours i meditate, I harness the Earths energy through my hands and my feet and cycle it throughout my body, similar to how the Earths magnetic field flows.

I posted about a recent event that happened during on of my less in depth meditation sessions here Relaxation Meditation, An eye is watching me.

Whateva69
Yesterday afternoon i had the most bizarre relaxation session.

I wasn't really meditating just vegging out on the bed, i saw the usual light geometry and cloudy purples, greens and a cloudy yellow ring, im laying there and suddenly i received a sharp zap in the center of my left foot, i started thinking i wonder if i turn around and put my head where my foot is, so i flip over realizing my head is now facing north and wondering if this is significant.

I'm laying there in my meditation stance, i lay on my back, left leg straight, right leg bent with my right foot touching the inside of my left knee (aboriginal standing pose), i have my elbows on the bed, elbows bent with hands held up and open as if holding spheres in each one, i imagine the sun and moon when i do this and myself representing Earth.

So im laying there just looking around thinking about what i was seeing in the cloudy visuals, then i suddenly felt a pressure pointed in my chest, it wasn't hurting too much, so i thought hmm maybe my heart chakra is activating.

The pressure stopped and im looking around watching the pretty patterns, then i looked to my left and oh my gosh i saw an eye looking at me, it appeared to be in a dirt or mud wall, it blended in pretty good too.

It was a right eye, easy to tell because of the shape of eyelid witch blended in with the background.

I started calling out in my mind for my guides saying "oh my gosh someone is watching me, someone is watching me" feeling brave i looked back at the eye, it was looking around as if it were a giant looking in a house window.

it looked at me then slowly backed away, i don't know what made me follow it but im glad i did.

i followed it through this swirly brown tunnel opening up into clouds broken by blue sky, i saw the eye up head and kept on following , going through cloud, blue sky, cloud, we seemed to be going up up up and then it curved going downwards, again cloud, sky, cloud.

Then in the distance i saw a round shape in the sky, im thinking what is that, is that a planet?

The eye kept on going so i followed, as i got closer to the sphere in the sky and still trying to figure out what this was all about, i saw a black gash or a black island on it. by this time the eye had gone and i was alone, i went in closer and closer not really understanding what i was seeing, then it all turned dark brown and i was back in my usual visual of cloudy geometry, i heard a man say "Its worse than we thought". There was no sign of the eye anywhere.

im laying there guessing ideas about the eye when i thought to myself "was that the eye of Horus or Ra ?" again i heard a male voice say "don't bring him into this".

I then had images of ghostly humans with gold crowns, they kept moving so much it was difficult to count them, seemed at least seven id say, just floating all about, there was one sitting on a throne he seemed to be moaning, then he slumped back and turned into a skeleton.

Has anyone any ideas of what this was all about? im clueless, maybe i saw another planet, maybe i saw earth in the past or future, whatever it was, it is so bizarre and really weird, as to why the eye appeared to me or showed me this im stumped.

sorry about any typos or the way its set out, its the best i could do.

Love and harmony
Whateva

ive never actually thought of using magnets, though i think i would prefer to get it straight from the source.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

interesting

I'm going to look into this.

I'm in process of building a float tank right now.

Oh, I don't think '___' Lysergic acid diethylamide is harmful, as it only causes a increase of normal brain chemicals, now if a person is mentally unstable, that is something else, as for physical damage to brain, I don't think so.

For those that are unaware a float tank can cause '___' type experience, without the need of drugs.

edit on 23-3-2014 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I read a book about a medical lama (healer) in Tibet a long time ago, whether or not it was fiction I do not believe so , it was an autobiography, the only real way to open the 3rd eye is by an operation and one must have already shown abilities of the 3rd eye working first before being chosen to have the operation to fully engage the operation which happens at a very young age, it involves piercing through the area between the eyes directly through the brain, about 90 percent of these techniques by meditation alone will not fully engage the pineal secret of the ancients, now has anyone else researched this ? I can sort of believe there has to be some other ways to naturally stimulate the gland and 3rd eye, but again it is only temporary and one has to meditate to continue to have the experiences, the operation renders the eye open permanently and at all times, which again, i do believe that some people have the ability from birth and the operation may not be necessary.

If you really do feel like you need to have that extra ability available, magnets do sound like a possibility, but from what I have researched this whole phenomena which we all possess to a degree, involves more than just the pineal there has to be some sort engagement or both brain hemispheres connecting fully, and this might also be a reason the mantra or sound vibrations can cause the mysterious on-signal or connection to happen either temporarily or easier, anyhow there are tons of research out there but I guarantee there is some secret that we do not know about fully.

Go do some reading on people that have had head trauma and suddenly they gain some unbelievable mental abilities, there is much more there in the grey matter than we can imagine in my opinion, it's a shame that we don't even use all of it in our day to day lives.

edit on 23-3-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
There was a thread made in 2011 about the subject. It didn't get much attention.
There's an interesting post by a fellow ATS'er

Eneri's quote:

Be careful with magnets on the third eye or anywhere near your head. Especially high powered magnets. Magnets have poles, a north and south. The south pole is dangerous to the third eye, but the north pole of the magnet can be beneficial there. You may want to read about the experiments in magnets conducted by Davis & Rawles. They did "exotic" experiments with magnets. By exotic I mean fringe science experiments in the areas of potential psychic enhancement using the north pole of a magnet over the third eye.

I'd be cautious experimenting with magnets.

The third eye and magnetic fields

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Oh come you guys will make up anything.

MAGNETS DONT DO NOTHING. ITS A SHAM.
Does not provide any health/3rd eye benefits.

If you want 3rd eye benefits, go take a art class.....

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

aerial
Oh come you guys will make up anything.

MAGNETS DONT DO NOTHING. ITS A SHAM.
Does not provide any health/3rd eye benefits.

If you want 3rd eye benefits, go take a art class.....

How do you know, what proof, of what you say is true, please provide source, or some fact.

Firstly magnets can be very powerful, will hurt you bad.

Magnets effect Iron, blood has Iron in cells.

For you to says Magnets do nothing, is quite foolish, as they can and do much, the Magnetic effect does even more, ever hear of electricity, the body operate on it the Universe is a Electric Magnetic one.

How would a art class benefit the 3rd eye or your eye balls, other than maybe gain, visual perspective.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Magnets can disturb electric fields. So can in theory disturb pain signals. But seeing as pain is so ambiguous and can be masked by placebo effects. I cant see it being "proven" any time soon.

But a better question..... Why would you want to see sprites or have a third eye. Seems to be pretty useless to those who claim to have it naturally.
edit on 11/19/09 by thedeadtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

phinubian

I read a book about a medical lama (healer) in Tibet a long time ago, whether or not it was fiction I do not believe so , it was an autobiography, the only real way to open the 3rd eye is by an operation and one must have already shown abilities of the 3rd eye working first before being chosen to have the operation to fully engage the operation which happens at a very young age, it involves piercing through the area between the eyes directly through the brain, about 90 percent of these techniques by meditation alone will not fully engage the pineal secret of the ancients, now has anyone else researched this ? I can sort of believe there has to be some other ways to naturally stimulate the gland and 3rd eye, but again it is only temporary and one has to meditate to continue to have the experiences, the operation renders the eye open permanently and at all times, which again, i do believe that some people have the ability from birth and the operation may not be necessary.

If you really do feel like you need to have that extra ability available, magnets do sound like a possibility, but from what I have researched this whole phenomena which we all possess to a degree, involves more than just the pineal there has to be some sort engagement or both brain hemispheres connecting fully, and this might also be a reason the mantra or sound vibrations can cause the mysterious on-signal or connection to happen either temporarily or easier, anyhow there are tons of research out there but I guarantee there is some secret that we do not know about fully.

Go do some reading on people that have had head trauma and suddenly they gain some unbelievable mental abilities, there is much more there in the grey matter than we can imagine in my opinion, it's a shame that we don't even use all of it in our day to day lives.

edit on 23-3-2014 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

Isn't this what they call Trepanation , the Beatles's did this, I'm not sure which one. Not Ringo, Not George.

There is video of woman drilling hole in her head, I watched it, so if anyone wants this done I'm sure I can do it, I won't charge much either, at least not till I get real good at it, Professional, then I will have to raise my prices.

Here's one link I can't find vid, might be getting suppressed a bit. Linkwww.tfsystem.com...;

Just to ease any fear or concern I did use to work at my dad's Bowling alley for years, and when I wasn't handing out Bowling shoe's , un-jamming a automatic pinsetter, I would drill the finger holes for new bowling balls, so I am pretty much almost a expert now, plus I have access to precision drilling equipment.

I was tested and was told I could become almost anything, except they said that I did not have the dexterity to become Brain surgeon, But I think with enough practice I could prove them wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Double post, please remove.

This is second time, must be my new computer or that dexterity thing, Huh.
edit on 24-3-2014 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

thedeadtruth
Magnets can disturb electric fields. So can in theory disturb pain signals. But seeing as pain is so ambiguous and can be masked by placebo effects. I cant see it being "prove" any time soon.

But a better question..... Why would you want to see sprites or have a third eye. Seems to be pretty useless to those who claim to have it naturally.

It's really about becoming all you can be, you would have to of used your third eye to really understand what it is.

But what is natural.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
"It's really about becoming all you can be "

I am not sure what this means. I only ask one thing of myself. To be useful. I deem everything else as useless and frivolous self indulgent behavior.

I do not think enlightenment comes from any such pursuits.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Hahaha the HDR which I own a copy of is definitely an electromagnet. This sounds interesting.

Like worth trying. Although I am a bit hesitant I tried obe meditations one time and got spooked.

I like the headband dream magnet experiment better though because of its straightforward nature.

I've been thinking about it. One poster in that other forum mentioned feeling idealistic with his pineal gland activated. I can relate to that. He means having lots of positive ideas. That can be hard to deal with around nay Sayers or people not used to brainstorming and also the idealism can lead to a state that feels a bit imbalanced as it becomes less practical over time.

I have been using vitamins k2 and d3 to decalcify my pineal gland. I'm looking for a youthful but grounded experience.
edit on 24amMon, 24 Mar 2014 05:46:23 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: Of

edit on 24amMon, 24 Mar 2014 05:47:41 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I have a similar sensation of energy around me that can get annoying so thanks for the tip on the bracelets.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

Right you are correct and it has been done for centuries by many cultures to directly alter consciousness and cure diseases I already knew about this but I did not fully connect that procedure as the same as is used in Tibet specifically for the 3rd eye focusing either puncturing or touching the Pineal itself, the book I read is called "The Third Eye" and it was a technique used by Buddhist monks and possibly secretly used, the interesting thing was this was a first hand account of the powers of this unbelievable and drastic procedure in the early to mid 1900's , I found this site also talking about trepanation, I had heard about this before, but only in a medical sense that the ancients were removing tumors and curing sickness but not opening it up to enhance the third eye and enable or increase healing powers.

Trepanation

What is also ironic is there is an article that on that site also talking about the magnet experiment the OP describes.

I found another article about Hippocrates and Galen on trepanation
Uses of Trepanation

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Yes I've noticed tingling. I've also noticed after, say, an hour of it being secured in place (initially I was using a neo healing magnet, then I decided to use a fridge magnet) that it's after removing the magnet when I notice the sensation the most. Not sure why that would be. But feels quite intense pressure. Then after about half an hour, it can then feel like the magnet is back on when it's not! I also noticed more intense effects from the fridge magnet.

I'm also not that sure about the north pole, why that should be considered the best for this purpose. I also don't understand the need for a rod magnet that needs to be beyond a certain length. They say it's so the south pole is enough distance away to not have an effect. But if it's such a powerful magnet, what difference can an inch or two do? Additionally, if you have a flat fridge magnet, you'll know that one side sticks, the other does not. Surely that shows there's enough distance between both poles for the south pole to not interfere? However, these are just a layperson's reasoning perhaps, so maybe there are real 'scientific' reasons as to why you need a rod magnet of that length. I suppose time experimenting will tell. But appreciate any feedback from others who've already experimented and found some answers.

Btw has anyone trying this noticed anything with their crown chakra?

Aelf

slippeddisc
reply to post by LittleByLittle

i'm having exactly the same sensation using a magnet, after it being on my forehead for only a few minutes the tingling started. i shall keep doing this and see if anything happens.

but i don't understand the north pole thing?
edit on 19Sunday46ppAmerica/Chicago234619 by slippeddisc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Intrptr,

Just the people that are supposed to see (something) at the time.

I'm not sure that logic works. I'm not sure a ghost decides who'll see them, just as much as a physical person decides who has the ability to physically see and hear them. Other than hiding and avoiding people!

But as a clue to that, certain ghosts inhabit a place and have been seen there by different people over the years, decades (even centuries). People that lived in different times that never knew each other and report the same things over and over.

That's true. But not everyone living at those different times could see the ghosts. I think there could be different factors at play. E.g. Maybe some people who don't normally experience paranormal phenomena (like seeing ghosts), happen to see a ghost one time because they just so happened to be in a state of consciousness conducive for seeing ghosts, just at the right time when the ghost was there. However, there's no doubt that some people experience this sort of thing a lot more than others and there's a reason for this. And I think it's got to do with the third eye/pineal gland.

Several of my sightings were what I thought were real people until I found out later they were "apparitions". So yah, they select who is to see them.

So you're saying that when you see someone and think they're real and only later realise they weren't, that this means the ghost has selected you to be able to see them? I don't understand your logic. And why being able/not being able to recognise them as ghosts at the time, would have any relation to them deciding to let you see them? Can you explain this more?

I'm no expert either and I am not dismissing your realm of experience . I believe more than others that what you have seen is / are real phenomenon. Like you say though you didn't need magnets and I am guessing you didn't choose when to have these experiences when you did? I also stand by my statement we already have the means within us and don't require any "props".

I never said that there aren't other ways, however 'natural' we see them (what someone considers 'natural', as with many concepts, is dependent on the ideas and beliefs of that person - e.g. a christian will not consider any methods for opening the third eye to be 'natural'.) I'm actually interested in hearing about any methods to help open the third eye. If the magnet method can accelerate things, then I find that interesting, and possibly useful. How useful does a short-sighted person find glasses? Some might not see that as being very natural, however, they are invaluable for the person who needs help with visual sight.

You said in your first post:

When that door to the other side is supposed to open our "minds eye" it will, regardless.

That sounds like a belief. What if it's wrong? Some people might go by that belief their whole lives and never experience any of these phenomena. Maybe we have to be a bit more proactive in the development of our 'sixth sense'. I'm not saying not to explore all the other internal avenues as well, but if there's something external that can boost the development, why not explore it?

C'mon really, magnets? The earth has a huge magnetic field. And it doesn't make everyone see spirits.

Does paper stick as easily to a fridge as a magnet because earth has a huge magnetic field? How come people have had help with pain relief from magnets, if earth's magnetic field is doing the same thing? Sounds like you want to easily dismiss something without exploring it further.
edit on 25-3-2014 by Aelfrede because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2014 by Aelfrede because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Some of you might find this interesting. It connects opening the third eye with the mysteries of the larynx:

www.eso-garden.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Whateva69,

thanks for sharing your experience

it [the eye] looked at me then slowly backed away, i don't know what made me follow it but im glad i did. i followed it through this swirly brown tunnel opening up into clouds broken by blue sky... ...Has anyone any ideas of what this was all about? im clueless, maybe i saw another planet, maybe i saw earth in the past or future, whatever it was, it is so bizarre and really weird, as to why the eye appeared to me or showed me this im stumped...

I'm not sure about what you saw with regards the eye and planet etc. But the swirly brown tunnel is familiar. Firstly, it's like the blackness behind closed eyes has come alive and now there is depth perception. When in this state I can have a tunnel open up before me in that swirling alive darkness (that almost takes on a sort of liquid quality - have you noticed that?) and can make out some scene at the other end. Then, if I stay really relaxed and in a very casual observer state, that scene gets closer and closer until it surrounds me. Then if I can stay calm and not get too excited, I properly 'click' into the scene - and then I've entered a dream (WILD - wake induced lucid dream) and can move around in the scene.

ive never actually thought of using magnets, though i think i would prefer to get it straight from the source.

The way I see it is all of this experience (physical, meditative states, dreams, other realms of perception etc) is all part of existence. So I feel different things from those different 'realms' can all potentially assist us in our development.

Aelf

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Wow, what an exciting project! Maybe you could start a thread about how you went about it and your experiences? :-)

OOOOOO

interesting

I'm going to look into this.

I'm in process of building a float tank right now.

Oh, I don't think '___' Lysergic acid diethylamide is harmful, as it only causes a increase of normal brain chemicals, now if a person is mentally unstable, that is something else, as for physical damage to brain, I don't think so.

For those that are unaware a float tank can cause '___' type experience, without the need of drugs.

edit on 23-3-2014 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join