It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO site with astounding collection of new pics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Photo ID 162 sums it all up for that site. It should be on the first page of the 90's photos.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
These photos are truly amazingly diverse and startling to the eye. Debunkers!!! Have at 'em!

www.ufoevidence.org...

An up-to-date link with 339 UFO photos--added by picture-takers--this site also has a store of Majestic12 information that our Research Group may want to access, in its evaluation of the Majestic12 Program. Wow, lookee here.

www.ufoevidence.org...

[edit on 25-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

[edit on 25-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

I looked at all 339 of em and I find it hard not to beleive. Im convinced they do indeed exist! I think this one might be either fake or THE most incredible proof of ufo/cattle mute ever!

www.ufoevidence.org...

Whats strikes me the most is the sheer variety of shape and form! Its not too hard to accept the idea of a single race of sentient ET visiting our world, but if these represent many different ET visitors thats far more incredible in my eyes. What are the chances of so many different manned ET craft visiting us ? If they travelled in physical space its almost too fantastic, we must be right on an intergalactic highway!!
I find it more easy to beleive these are interdimensional craft. I certainly understand folk saying the gov's are hiding it, makes sense, far too disruptive to everyday life. But then, if there so many, the ET themselves must be pretty secretive. Sheer number of sightings/photos must be because there are so many of us !

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Would someone mind posting links to the good ones? Its annoyingly slow sifting through the 300+ pics with my crappy 56k

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I have allot on my plate everyday and so whether there are photos of ships or not does not impress.

Now if they open a petting zoo w/ aliens in it . I will believe.

Or if an alien buys me lunch . I will believe.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Taken with a "deer camara" programmed to react to both heat and movement by snapping a photo with a flash.

home.fuse.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join