It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO site with astounding collection of new pics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
These photos are truly amazingly diverse and startling to the eye. Debunkers!!! Have at 'em!

www.ufoevidence.org...

An up-to-date link with 339 UFO photos--added by picture-takers--this site also has a store of Majestic12 information that our Research Group may want to access, in its evaluation of the Majestic12 Program. Wow, lookee here.

www.ufoevidence.org...

[edit on 25-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

[edit on 25-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I've flipped through about 100 of those pics and here is what I think:

40: Could literally be ANYTHING. From Raindroplets to blimps flying in the sky.

25: Striking Hoax. Laughable. Silly.

20: Are obvious lens reflection, Open shutter light blurs, Birds, or Dirty Lens

10: Classic UFO footage. Such as the Mexican Airforce photos.

5: Simply

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
you and your cohorts are always entitled to your opinions.

Some of us hope for Deliverance. We want them to come help us get rid of the oppressors.

We're the Miwaks, and we're hoping Luke Skywalker is coming in that starship to get rid of the Emperor and his mindless, anonymous troops.

Get it?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
so meaning to cause trouble but a photograph can prove very little or alot depending on your own point of view.

Personally i'd require and little grey to walk up to me and shake my hand before i believe that aliens visit earth....or a UFO landing in my back garden would do....I'm not trying to offend anyone, I'm just a very skeptical person

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
But 500 of them can give a very strong impression.

And a thousand of them can be an indicator that something besides Truth is at the core of the people perveying information.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
these pics are the fakest pictures i have ever seen and i think that the perons who put up this website should take it down because every thing there is fake!

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
But 500 of them can give a very strong impression.

And a thousand of them can be an indicator that something besides Truth is at the core of the people perveying information.

I could take a picture of 500 cat that have been painted blue, if people believe their naturally blue, it doesn't mean they are naturally blue cats...

i require 'physical' evidence, sorry,

if aliens do land you'll be the first person with a public appology from me

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
im scaning and a few look fake but a few look like toatal miss understandings.
Like photo number
18 is deffiantly the moon behind clouds

Photo # 13 looks liek someone just threw a rock from behind that hill.
# 23 AH light pollution

i duno. im a alien skeptic its still intresting to look at these though

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
... people deeply invested in debunking.

... Well, fellas, I'm sure you realize I bring information forward, and people have to make up their own minds about what is holy, sacred, real, active and necessary for Life.

... If you wanna PLAY, you gotta PAY, and pay attention is part of the price.

... As usual, you are entitled to your opinions.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

... Well, fellas, I'm sure you realize I bring information forward, and people have to make up their own minds about what is holy, sacred, real, active and necessary for Life.

Not really sure what you mean by that but yes people can make up their own minds. I was just talking about what type of evidence would prove the existance of aliens (in my opinion)

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
... is when they show up, close and personal.

... I haven't run into any Aliens yet; so I don't know anything about them.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Some of those photos I recognized as some old ones that had been proven to be fakes. They should remove those photos or properly label them as hoaxes.

Saw a few others that were some of he classic UFO photos which have yet been proven to be fakes.

Saw a few that were obviously helicopters and planes.

Some that didnt imress me much.

And a couple hat were friggin amazing.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Great site.I was aware of ufoevidence.org but somehow missed the new slide-show.Don't worry about the people who are a 'little' sceptical, there are people too who moved beyond that stage.Usually sceptics take items which enables them to deny, they don't look for matters that are positive nor do they place themselves in someone shoes who experienced things.

I just looked at the first 5 pictures of the slide show and was flabbergasted to see that pictures 2, 3 and 4 show a craft highly similar to what the vilified Ed Walters had photographed.Amazing.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Nice collection of "you had to be there" photography.
I've seen some before. Some are optical accidents, which I could, and HAVE duplicated in another thread.

It's still fun trying to figure out what they really are.

Someday, somewhere, sometime, someONE, will take a decent photo, I can't wait!

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   

We're the Miwaks, and we're hoping Luke Skywalker is coming in that starship to get rid of the Emperor and his mindless, anonymous troops.
Get it?

No way would I ever get that. I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Now I'm going to spend hours thinking about what you said and how it has relation to anything that 'makes sense'. Hours are going to past with that quote still in my head.

Now its an obession. I can't stop thinking about it. I write it down on the wall to make sense of it but I still can't..

My head begins to hurt. It throbs with sharp pains. Migraine headaches plague me. I can't think anymore. I go to a doctor and he tells me that I have a brain tumor.

All because of what you said. It's all your fault Emily.

XL5

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
You know...starwars, the deathstar...but who is Darth vadder and where is my dam tree hut?

Honestly though Emily, your will to believe has blinded your into thinking the people here are all "agents" or they are on your side, fully with no inbetween (thats what you seem to be saying).

Emily, can you at least truthfully say that some of those UFO pics are fake? If so, which ones and why.

[edit on 27-11-2004 by XL5]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
How would I know? I wasn't there.

And the lies and perfidy and deceit and intention to conceal have become so thick and pervasive, it's hard to even imagine what the truth actually is.

Lying has been official policy since 1947--since Majestic12 in Truman's administration.

There is nothing we have been told since--that we didn't see with our own physical eyes--that we can believe.

Whole Departments [covert and overt] are in the business of lying and doing mischief. Otherwise, where did the Northwoods policy arise from?

This must be Hell because people here are committed to lying and coverup behaviors; Satan is in full charge.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Which are fake? As Skadi said...some are known fakes, others are misidentifications. However, some are classic "unexplained" UFOs.

Emily, you should read some of the "debunkers" posts a little more clearly...as many are simply agreeing that some are genuine unexplained UFOs. Most are simply weeding out the ones that give the other shots (and the site) a bad rep.

Many of us have been aware of this site for a while...all in all, it has some good info. However, as Skadi mentioned, they need to follow the footsteps of other such sites, and clearly label those known to be hoaxes, or obvious misidentifications of aircraft, etc. as not doing so, taints the other pics.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Where's your list? I wanna see some new peechures!

Okay?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Emily, you should read some of the "debunkers" posts a little more clearly...as many are simply agreeing that some are genuine unexplained UFOs. Most are simply weeding out the ones that give the other shots (and the site) a bad rep.

I hardly see "some of the debunkers" convey which picture they trully think is a UFO.Perhaps they can make it a bit more clear before some of us get the impression they are out to dismiss everything.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join