It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deep Web and conspiracy theories

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

That goes along with something I've been thinking about. The reason people are always depressed, stressed out, overweight, ADD, etc. is that our subconscious or maybe our soul KNOWS that things are not right with how we are living and so the mind and body are acting out in reaction to this unnatural environment it finds itself in. People work their jobs like machines until they become empty husks of a human being,plodding aabout like cattle. If i may paraphrase stephen king, "In a world filled with wonders, all wonder was lost." I believe at one time we did not need all these medical marvels to stay healthy and live long. At some point we began this marching progression. A progression into desolation. I believe at one time man could talk to and instruct, animals, plants, matter.

But he had the right to instruct them (more like asking and they complied out of respect and admiration and love and trust) for his purposes because at that time man was a true custodian of the planet. Today we have pets we love and care for, and enjoy their company. Back then every animal, plant and even matter in a sense were our "pets we loved and cared for and enjoyed their company". That's why there's no technology to be found near ancient sites. It was done telepathically. Not telekineticaly, because you're actually communicating TEKEPATHICALLY with the matter itself. Where tools are found this is where later humans came who had lost their abilities. They modified and built on older sites to suit their own purposes.

Maybe plants and animals can talk, telepathically. Maybe plants can intentionally grow in certain shapes and can drop the best of its fruit right into the palm of your hand... but once we stopped caring for them, they now ignore us and do as they please. In a way they are lost without our guidance just as we are lost without them. Like parents who are too busy getting drunk and fighting with eeach other to actually parent our children. Both sides lose but the higher being is the one responsible for it. Or if they haven't turned their backs on us, perhaps we simply just do not know how to understand each other anymore...

Oh...yeah... um mm hey , I wonder if That theory I just stated is talked about on that one dark Web thingy? And just like that this post is officially on topic...
edit on 3/24/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I went deep web once and never went back. I specifically stayed away from...well almost everything like CP and such. I looked around and saw some links and I saw hitmen for hire, cards for sale and all sorts of stuff. I refused to look at anything else and never posted anywhere for mortal fear

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
TOR and I2P are publicly accessible and most widely known and used part of what you refer to as the "deep web". There are multiple organisations and small groups of people/hackers/crackers/release_groups who have their own place in the "deep web" with custom protocols, encryption and anonymizing schemes which you will most likely never find out about unless you join those actual groups.
Even while being public and somewhat "unsafe" if used without necessary precautionary measures, There is a lot of illegal activities currently going on with TOR and I2P. There is mostly (approx 90%) CP in there and among are some other things such as recent snuff videos, contract killing, counterfeit US dollars for sale, drug trade etc.. Not a very nice place to be..

<< 1   >>

join