It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occurring numbers and their meanings...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
For years I've always seen the numbers 23:23, but recently I've been seeing 11:11...

What does this mean?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'd guess that since the hour 23 is the hour eleven that you are seeing 11:11 instead of 11:23 like you are supposed to. I don't have a clue as to how you can change the perception in your mind. eleven equals twenty three is being observed in both cases.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodSister

some say its a message to return to the right way

some say it is reminder to you that you are a light worker and that you are doing well

go figure

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It means your about to wonder why your clock is broken and replace the battery

No, more than likely you notice it because it is symmetrical. Unlike 9:27 which you never notice. You probably see it every time too, but your mind goes "meh".. but 23:23 or 11:11 you go "whoah the universe is with me on this!"

Or your about to die. We can never know for sure. But if you do die, I didnt do it.

O.o
edit on 21-3-2014 by sn0rch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
There is a similar discussion, currently- Along with hundreds others of before of talk : have a Look

POSTED : posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:11 PM --- Well.. that was odd... 0.o
edit on 21-3-2014 by Y3K89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

BloodSister
For years I've always seen the numbers 23:23, but recently I've been seeing 11:11...

What does this mean?

Thanks

From my point of view.

It is unconscious awakening signal thru the third eye that your conscious mind is noticing. If you are like me then you will notice that you will automatically look at the clock without thinking a conscious thought that you want to know the time. Think of it as your soul saying "hi I exist" to your conscious mind.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

BloodSister

What does this mean?

Evil spirits are trying to entice you into numerology.

Notice how 23 is classed as a good number in terms of numerology.

In Gods numbers 23 = 10 + 13 == Complete (10) + Rebellion (13)

In other words, a negative entity is tempting your mathematical mind into numerology and away from YHWH's endless love.

11:23 PM also contains an ascension in terms of pagan numerology. This is a simple mathematical series of 0,1,2,3 etc
eg. 1, (1+0): (1+1), (1+2)

Try a test; ignore these codes that the evil spirit gives you and see if 1's and 4's occur (or the dreaded 146). In other words, the negative entity is angry that you have turned away from their tempting into more sin.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodSister

This link will tell you what all the numbers mean:
sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com.au...

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
i see 63 every where i go, and my girl friend sees 343!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BloodSister

For the past year now I have been frequently seeing recurring numbers whether it be on a digital clock, microwave oven, at other venues, other people's houses, etc. Every day without fail and at most 4 times throughout a 24 hour period I always see the following, usually at a glance when passing by.

1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 10:10, 11:11, 12:12.... By digging a deeper into this, (as it was getting very annoying and frustrating), I found that these specific frequency in "timed numbers" have meaning relevant to the exact moment you are seeing them. Your guides (and everyone has them, guides) are trying to tell you something that is relevant to you at that very moment.

The more you either ignore them, or disregard it as being 'nothing', the more frequently you will see it. I hope this helps. Peace, Love and Light.

top topics

join