It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very weird and discomforting dream among many weird and discomforting dreams that i had...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I dream very often, and before they used to consist of mostly randomness and craziness, while once in 5 blue moons i will have a dream telling me of something absolutely trivial and meaningless which happens in the near future (this has happened once every several years in my 25 years of life; had a dream of scary spice of the spice girls being pregnant which she was a week later, dreamed my mom pulled up outside on the curb, the car horn blowing outside waking me up is my mom, dreamed i was talking to my friend, cell phone call waking me is him, dreamed of an oil painting of my mom walking through the door, the person waking me up with the jangling keys smacking the metal door and walking in is my mom, dreamed i destroyed my laptop, laptop gets destroyed couple years later in accident i had), but as of the last couple years since i found out God is no fairytale, and started putting in some effort to try and clean up my imagination and change my ways for him, my dreams have become more serious, and sometimes gruesome, other times weird, but i can sit and somewhat figure out some sort of vague interpretation. A good number of them are demonic, others involves me in deadly, gruesome confrontation with other people. I don't have as many pleasant dreams in the last 8 months as i had before that.Two of them i have had so far this year have been prophetic, and am 100% sure is from God. The others, i have a bad feeling demonic entities have a stronghold in my mind.

A week ago i had a dream of me biting into some fruit, which i think was a peach. Then right from where i bit, a small brown insect came crawling out from inside the fruit, onto my hand. I freak out and swing my hand away so i can get the insect of.

Any body have an idea of what to make of this?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bigman88

That's what going to church will make you dream about. You were better off before. Now the devil is in your brain!

edit on 3/21/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Are you keeping a dream journal? I have precognitive dreams, too. They all seem to be about pregnancies and baby genders though. lol

I don't know if you are in to this sort of thing, but I imagine a bright white light surrounding my body when I go to bed and ask spirit guides for protection in the dream world. It works for me!

I get sleep paralysis a lot and use to see shadow men when it happened. Now when I go into them, they are not scary anymore. I don't know...try doing some sort of imaginative protection ritual before bed.

And if you are not keeping a dream journal, definitely start! It is amazing what you can pick up on! There are so many theories about why people have precognitive dreams. Like I said, my dreams are always about pregnancies and baby genders. I believe in reincarnation and soul families. So, to me I like to believe that my children were warning me of their arrival!

I also believe that our senses go way beyond the obvious 5. It seems like you are very in touch.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Don't go to church at all. Most congregations and denominations do their own random thing, and i don't really want any part of it.

Ha, funny though.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

MoonLightStars

Are you keeping a dream journal? I have precognitive dreams, too. They all seem to be about pregnancies and baby genders though. lol

I don't know if you are in to this sort of thing, but I imagine a bright white light surrounding my body when I go to bed and ask spirit guides for protection in the dream world. It works for me!

I get sleep paralysis a lot and use to see shadow men when it happened. Now when I go into them, they are not scary anymore. I don't know...try doing some sort of imaginative protection ritual before bed.

And if you are not keeping a dream journal, definitely start! It is amazing what you can pick up on! There are so many theories about why people have precognitive dreams. Like I said, my dreams are always about pregnancies and baby genders. I believe in reincarnation and soul families. So, to me I like to believe that my children were warning me of their arrival!

I also believe that our senses go way beyond the obvious 5. It seems like you are very in touch.

I am absolutely adamant that our senses go beyond our 5 bodily senses. You can't tell me, or too many other people, who have precognitive visions that this is not so.

Your senses tell you of something important meaningful about the people around you, and the people to come. My dream senses tell me nonsense and useless stuff i don't need to know, or care about, but it is awesome that it happens anyway.

I have meant to start keeping a dream journal several times over the years, and just never started one (my lazy ass). Funny thing is i can remember all my dreams/nightmares. I could sit and describe in detail about the dreams i had as a kid and a bit older. My dreams in my younger years MOSTLY consisted of me being buck naked in public, too many of them. Another consistent theme i have is of me floating, and having absolutely no control of where i am floating to. Just powerless. Another is of me walking again; i had my spine snapped by a couple of cars in 2010 and am now paralyzed waist down. It's a combination of me walking but still using my wheelchair. Now as of lately for the past 8 months, it's grisly stuff of me going up against other people in melee or gun fights, and me ending up executing some of the losers me and my crew capture. Another i had a couple nights ago had this kid named Danny i used to work out with in my college gym years back, who believed in God while i told him it was crap, had his eyes turn full demonic black as he smiled. I don't think of him, ever. we hung out i the gym for that year, that's it (my dreams also bring up obscure, forgotten people from the past. None of these people i ever had any strong relations with at all above "sup") Then I was videotaping this dude on the sidewalk convulsing and smashing his face into the pavement as i rolled by on a bike.

Your sleep paralysis and the shadow men are probably malevolent entities, demons. Get rid of them. I can say it's a good thing you have gotten used to them being around, but they should not be there.

And yes, a dream journal is a must for me.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I see people talking about dreams and I feel really awkward... as strange as it may sound, I don't dream. I really don't know why, but sometimes I can remember fuzzy images and very rarely I can remember a more vivid dream, and when I say "sometimes" I mean about 6 months.

Now I don't know if I don't dream or if I can't remember dreaming. I always thought this was some kind of particular problem of mine, but my sister in law told me, to my surprise, that my brother also doesn't dream.

Not sure if anyone has experienced this ? Also even less sure about this, but just to give out some info about me: male, aged 34, blood type O-, green eyes, blond, I have trouble falling asleep but then my sleep is very deep. Have been like that ever since.

Best regards,

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

The others, i have a bad feeling demonic entities have a stronghold in my mind.

Do not worry to much about it if you do not feel like it.

When you are using your third eye things can sometimes appear in your mind that do not fit at all or thing you do not want to experience. If you have not already learned this, then it might be time for you to create a self examining part of your consciousness, that you use to examine logically what is going on inside, so that whatever pops up (internally or externally) will be handled in a way you want it handled.

This is a very good way to feel safe in your consciousness, since even if you are manipulated in a bad way, you will have ways to see the manipulation and act on it. It gives you control over self and how you act on the information.

"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past me I will turn to see fears path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Speotyto

My little brother who turned 22 in January also told me he never dreams. I always thought that was because of the ADHD meds my parents got stupidly duped into making him take whenever he got a little hyper. It did drastically change his personality when he got older and stopped taking them.

Now i think it is probably because some people do not regard anything past this world that we see right before our eyes. Their subconscious does not process anything past the surface level, and as a result their extra sensory mental processes do not activate. I am not saying that these people are unintelligent, or that this is the case with you at all, i just think that for people who see the world and what goes on it simply as they see it in it's physical, modern form, and do not have any reason or motivation to delve into any possibilities of anything beyond, i think they leave a certain portion of their brain and it's dormant God given processes non-functioning.

Your case, i would not know why you don't dream. What does your mind usually dwell on? Do you wish to dream or have tried to dream (however that might be done)? Do you think of anything supernatural, or meta physical, even for a moment? Do you believe In any higher power? Am i asking you things you have no interest in (LOL sorry if so)?

Don't think your physical attributes will have anything to do with this.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

LittleByLittle

The others, i have a bad feeling demonic entities have a stronghold in my mind.

Do not worry to much about it if you do not feel like it.

When you are using your third eye things can sometimes appear in your mind that do not fit at all or thing you do not want to experience. If you have not already learned this, then it might be time for you to create a self examining part of your consciousness, that you use to examine logically what is going on inside, so that whatever pops up (internally or externally) will be handled in a way you want it handled.

This is a very good way to feel safe in your consciousness, since even if you are manipulated in a bad way, you will have ways to see the manipulation and act on it. It gives you control over self and how you act on the information.

"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past me I will turn to see fears path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."

"Do not worry to much about it if you do not feel like it."

Feel like what? It does worry me because these dreams are messed up, and has me doing messed up things in messed up situations. The one i had 2 nights ago involved some little kid that i had to get to the top of a very high tower at night time. The oppositions job was to not let that happen. I didn't get the kid to the top of the building, but i did end up with a bunch of captives, half of whom i shot in the head with a tiny pistol to scare the other half from trying anything. Next scene this teammate hands me an H&K UMP .45 submachine gun to shoot at some dude running away behind some boxes.

See this sh*t? I am not a violent person, but i do have violent thoughts about eliminating mean, douchbag police officers some days, or evil death squads coming to wipe out a village. I don't know i this is where these dreams stem from, but it does not feel like it, it feels like a different situation.

I don't know if my third eye is opened, i doubt it. Haven't done anything specific towards that yet, and it is something that one does not want to fool around with until they are truly ready. It might not be something positive and benficial, but can let in some pretty nasty or annoying entities from what i hear and read.

But yes, it is time i sit down, and really devote some hours to meditation to find this out. I need t get back with God and find out where the hell this is coming from.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
No offense but, you lost me with God is credibility in your dream.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Hey BigMan

Thanks a lot for your kind answer, but in my case I am very spiritualist and truly believe in God, pray everyday and etc. I don't know if I want to dream, actually. I was always so natural not dreaming I feel like this would be "normal". My brother on the other hand is quite the opposite, he's not a religious person.

Have a great day

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

bigman88

See this sh*t? I am not a violent person, but i do have violent thoughts about eliminating mean, douchbag police officers some days, or evil death squads coming to wipe out a village. I don't know i this is where these dreams stem from, but it does not feel like it, it feels like a different situation.

I don't know if my third eye is opened, i doubt it.

Welcome to the club. Today I heard about drunk men who had thrown stones a a little kid so that she needed to go to the hospital for no reason but them being fallen soul trash. My first reaction/thought is to find a baseball bat and make sure they are not on this planet anymore and cannot harm another soul. If they where a dog biting they would have been dead now, but because their consciousness wear a human body they are gonna get many chances to play around with their insanity and ego demonic behavior.

The first thought passed thru and I know that these people will have to fix their karma in the end. This hate towards ego demonic behavior is part of being human and in a way healthy since it will make you avoid ever becoming the starter of an aggression and rejecting ever doing the same.

You will have a hard time trying to control the environment that is around you and the actions of others. You can control your actions to information/experience.

About the third eye. It is both in a way a blessing and a curse depending on if there are people around you that you can share the experience with. You do understand more with it opened but sometimes knowing to much is uncomfortable for the mind, and some people will have a very hard time accepting what you see. But you do get the bliss as a compensation.

edit on 22-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

GroidNificent
No offense but, you lost me with God is credibility in your dream.

Based on your non-belief of God, or on your belief that God would have nothing to with my dreams?

No offense taken by the way?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You drink too much milk.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Speotyto

My brother also just told me he is an atheist/agnostic combo, however much sense that makes. Funny thing is he used to lambaste me for not believing when we were younger.

I am spiritual myself, and God has definitively helped me out and alerted me to things, but i have trouble severing my base habits (sexual thoughts, violent thoughts, other things i used to do before coming to God), and sometimes end up not praying for a while.

Day is going pretty good so far, gonna *try* make some adzuki bean and pumpkin squash soup. Trying to sharpen the cooking chops, trying to forget the damn chinese food number by heart.

Any ideas of what you think the insect crawling out of the peach i took a bite of?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

It's a cockroach. Clean out your fruitbowl.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Restricted

You drink too much milk.

HA! Thought that one was only a Caribbean myth that parents told to there kids to scare the crap out of them.

Complained about a bad dream when i was little and my grandma ended up denying me my berry berry kix fix.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

The wasn't shaped or the coloration of a cockroach, and for the cockroach to have been i there, there should be some sort of entry point in the peach. Mom cockroaches don't inject their eggs into things (i don't think so at least).

Actual real life fruit bowl is clean enough.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I don't think God is hands-on the way you think. As a Deist, I believe in a superior power that created us, but I don't believe it gives one wit one way or the other about what happens to us.

ETA, I don't think praying is beneficial except as a means to soothe the pray-er.
edit on 3/22/2014 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I'm sure the thoughts of physical justice against evil is good, but only up to a point. We are supposed to be joyful, and not be preoccupied with inflicting hurt on others who deserved to have it inflicted upon them.

From the very little i read about the third eye, it is dangerous stuff if you are not the person to truly recognize, accept, and want to change yourself. I would love to have it opened; i know me, and what i do and think about, and if it's bad or not. I know that i am fundamentally good, but there are some dark, ignorant parts of me that clashes with the rest of my mind. I'm guessing the third eye will probably manifest these dark, ignorant parts of me into a clearly audible, constant, irritating, asshole voice in my head, and then i will have to figure out how to contend with that.

And isn't there a difference between the pineal gland and the third eye, or is it the same things?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join