It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia has found missing Malaysian Airlines plane debris off coast.. but it sank

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
A good try, OP, but a little late none the less, The other thread linked is pretty much the info hub for this search right now, kind of a book end to Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

Merlyn2014
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Might I suggest some more research into Commander Ashtar for you, so that you can learn about him and alot more.

Only if we can suggest laying off whatever it is you partake in.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

This title is incorrect. They dont know if it is part of the plane. They found pieces that MIGHT be debris from the flight via satellite and cant find it in the ocean now.

I doubt it was debris from the plane. People were saying they wouldnt have released the info unless they were fairly certain.. but they also said that about China's find.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by VoidHawk

Air France 447 that crashed in 2009 didn't get fully recovered for 2 years, and the final report was made in the middle of 2012. I guess that one stinks too huh?

It's only been 2 weeks, how about a bit of patience?

Hes talking about how they got several days of hype diversion off a report about floating debris only to announce that it sank. It looks or could look like just another hat trick, bait and switch sort of thing. A psyop.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Merlyn2014

I hope you have a better theory to suggest for it is for this site that we are free to express whatever opinions may or may not be out there.

Ufo does explain all the loose ends, if I had a better theory to explain the loose ends id use it

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Indeed, they almost ran out of all other options have they not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join