It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freeing the World from Debt and Enslavement (Why Kennedy Was Assassinated)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

This is a relatively short (15 minute video) that speaks about the upcoming plan to free humanity from Debt and Enslavement. It talks about the Kennedy Assassination, the Illuminati, the Federal Reserve and the UN. I have been hearing things like this for a long time and I am not sure if I believe it or not, but frankly it is such a positive view of humanity and our future that I want to at least give it a chance.

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. The Christian Law Fellowship has exhaustively researched this matter through the Federal Register and Library of Congress. We can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.

JFK Vs. the Federal Reserve

JFK United States Note - Before he was assassinated JFK had already started creating Treasury Notes to replace Federal Reserve notes. These US Treasury notes were backed by silver.

One final thought...I have always had a great respect for JFK and I do believe he had the best interest of Americans and the world as the basis for what he did. He may have been our last president that was actually elected by the people and not the pre-selected patsies we get these days.

I hope you enjoy!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

Oh I wish, I wish, but there is no way that this is what is going to happen. I only watched the first few minutes, but the first thing that I noticed that anyone with any knowledge of the events surrounding JFK's assassination would know was when he pointed out the date of that document - 1966, and then states that JFK was killed 11 days later, that JFK was killed in '63 not '66. Anyone that can't even get that much right hasn't done enough homework to be posting these kind of videos.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

I noticed the date discrepancy when I watched the video and I also found it disconcerting. I still like to hope that things are going to get better for us humans in the near future. I was especially interested in the idea of the man that was a product of all of the different royal lines and families coming down to the one. It was an interesting hypothesis regarding the Illuminati and their true motives.

new topics

join