It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop With Smoking Gun Brags 'Awesome' After Blasting Pet Dog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
[SNIP]

After reading below you will see yet another instance of a trigger happy cop that just loves to shoot things. Pets, people...it doesn't really matter to this guy. He just wants to shoot something. And he loves it...and he brags about it as well. If this isn't a sign of a psycopath with a badge, I don't know what is.

www.activistpost.com...
A benevolent pit bull named Cali has died after officer Brice Woolly of Ardmore Police Department in Oklahoma blasted her in the neck with a shotgun on March 19. On that day, Cali escaped the backyard fence and a neighbor called animal control to retrieve the dog. Unfortunately, officer Woolly arrived first.

You might be aghast when you hear what Woolly said when he bragged and laughed about shooting a dog that was just standing there, and then bragged again about another shooting. Then there is his murderous past and what he told the animal control officer to do next....

No threat involved here. He just wants to shoot something.

When officers arrived, someone told them that animal control was on the way. According to a witness, Officer Brice Woolley said, "I'm not waiting for animal control." He went to his car, got his shotgun, did the deed and then bragged to animal control about how "awesome" it looked when the collar flew off her neck. Specifically, "did you see her collar fly off when I shot her? That was awesome" as he laughed. He went on to brag about a dog he shot two days earlier with a pistol.

And animal control comes along to not only aid in falsifying the report but gets involved by shooting the already dead pet.

When animal control arrived (who work for the department), Woolly is quoted as saying, "We will just write up the report as she was attacking you and other neighbors and blah blah blah." Meaning "blah blah blah" as in business as usual. Unlike a lot of dogs who are left to bleed out while the officer finishes talking and ticketing someone for a loose dog, Cali died immediately. To make matters worse, the animal control officer who was being bragged to and apparently went along with falsifying the report, walks up to an already dead Cali and shoots her again near the rib cage.

And we have his past:

Officer Brice Woolly has shot and killed a person while working at a previous Oklahoma department in Tishomingo. The city had to reach a settlement and let Woolly go. You can see footage and description here:

It was someone who took too long to stop and then ran. Woolly was caught lying about the account when the testimony did not match the timing and footage of the dashcam. Somehow, he made it to Ardmore department even after failing psychological exams, and has killed at least two dogs.

He FAILED psychological exams and was still posted to another department! WTF! And when a complaint was filed against a psycho cop, what happens?

Without looking at witness evidence, the department simply told Sarah the officers were in their right when they shot her dog after she went to the office to complain.

So the lesson here?

"Think twice before calling 9/11 when it comes to pets! Talk to your neighbor first. As it happens, the neighbor called animal control which is a part of their police department - how could anyone have known that this would happen to Cali?"
I don't know what pisses me off the most here. The shooting of a family pet that posed no threat and was shot for amusement? Or the fact that it was by a cop who failed psych exams and was kept on the force?

Both I think.

Peace

edit on 22-3-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I just dont get it. To me a pet dog is a family member so if that happened to MY dog I would not let it go quietly, I'd want that ahole locked up! I'd go into the streets and tell everyone what he did, I put up posters, and I wouldnt stop until he was punnished. And yet we see these reports on ats almost daily! and nobody seems to be doing anything!!!!

In the uk we still have reasonable cops, and they have a neat way of dealing with dogs IF they have to, They aim a harmless fire extinguisher at it, the dog backs down and its job done.
edit on 21-3-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

VoidHawk
I just dont get it. To me a pet dog is a family member so if that happened to MY dog I would not let it go quietly, I'd want that ahole locked up! I'd go into the streets and tell everyone what he did, I put up posters, and I wouldnt stop until he was punnished. And yet we see these reports on ats almost daily! and nobody seems to be doing anything!!!!

In the uk we still have reasonable cops, and they have a neat way of dealing with dogs IF they have to, They aim a harmless fire extinguisher at it, the dog backs down and its job done.
edit on 21-3-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

They are seeking justice so we'll just have to wait it out.

Most likely he'll get a nice paid vacation an a new post. Maybe even a promotion with a raise.

Peace

edit on 21-3-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The Woolly Bully is out and about.
Not defending this psycho cop, but people really do need to get rid of their pit bulls. I do police reports at my media job and I'm always reading about the pits getting out, eating neighbors' cats, killing neighbors' dogs, biting neighbors' kids, chasing old ladies around. The Pit Bull Culture and the stupidity that comes with it is an epidemic. I don't think they should be destroyed, but they should be banned in city limits. I don't care how "sweet" you think pit is is, they are aggressive creatures by nature. Get a real dog or some other civil pet. Try guppies or snails... something hard to shoot that won't be harmed by your meth use.
edit on 3/21/2014 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by jude11

Not defending this psycho cop, but people really do need to get rid of their pit bulls. I do police reports at my media job and I'm always reading about the pits getting out, eating neighbors' cats, killing neighbors' dogs, biting neighbors' kids, chasing old ladies around. The Pit Bull Culture and the stupidity that comes with it is an epidemic. I don't think they should be destroyed, but they should be banned in city limits. I don't care how "sweet" you think pit is is, they are aggressive creatures by nature. Get a real dog or some other civil pet. Try guppies or snails... something hard to shoot that won't be harmed by your meth use.

I partly agree with some of what you wrote.
I know many will say they have Pits and they're lovely friendly dogs, but the problem is the capabilities of these dogs. They are without doubt capable of doing great harm, and thats the problem! Most other types of dog can be subdued or chased of, but Pits are just too powrfull and if angry very agressive. Because of that I wonder if they should be covered by the dangerous animal laws. I certainly wouldn't want a neighbour who kept a lion in their garden, but a couple of pits could probably be just as dangerous.
But that still isn't an excuse to have psychopath policeman who go around shooting everything, they too should be considered a dangerous animal.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
No words satisfy the disgust I feel. Only a foot in his mouth would satiate my anger. This cretin is everything that is wrong in the world...

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Those of you who are bashing Pits have never owned one obviously..they are wonderful dogs..any dog can be mean its the owners fault not the dogs...I find it heartbreaking that these dogs are always the center of bad publicity.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I am glad I wasn't there; I am upset now just from reading this and if I had seen anything like that happen... I would have been arrested.

sometimes, my emotions can't be contained.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by jude11

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Your ignorance is overwhelming!

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ieatbrains

My Mr Albert is cross bull terrier/healer and he is my best friend. RSPCA were going to put him down because they said he had something wrong with his legs... I got him and took him to my country vet and he said there was nothing wrong with him... they just didn't like the breed!

He has only nipped one person and that was to warn the guy... don't get any closer!
the guy was a random on a bike and I was at the beach sitting in my van and he was hanging around and my dog obviously felt the guy was hanging around and when he made small talk to me and I must admit I was a bit surprised cos I didn't expect the moron to come up to my van and start chatting. My dog just went up and nipped him once and then went back and nipped him a bit harder. Anyway, that was the end of the conversation. lol
He rode off on his bike...

I trust my dog. My Son's dog is a bull mastiff and he is also very loyal.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Thurisaz
I am glad I wasn't there; I am upset now just from reading this and if I had seen anything like that happen... I would have been arrested.

sometimes, my emotions can't be contained.

Totally agree.

I know I would have had to be held back as well.

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

sn0rch
No words satisfy the disgust I feel. Only a foot in his mouth would satiate my anger. This cretin is everything that is wrong in the world...

And especially of those that we are supposed to trust and respect.

I have no trust nor respect for police anymore.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join