It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one way to defeat Vladmir Putin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

It seems like I read somewhere that Catherine the Great signed a treaty with the Ottoman Empire in Turkey that stated if Crimea ever declared independence it would go back to Turkey. I think this was 1783. I think Turkey should be involved and they should kick out the Russians with NATO backing them up since they are a part of NATO.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

HanzHenry

rigel4
The blame for this crisis lies fairly and squarely on one man…Vladimir Putin.

It’s not even an Ideology confrontation, it’s about two things Money and power.
Actually it’s only about Money, because Putin needs to stay in power to keep his money.

War boosts ratings by playing to Russian national pride, thus keeping the mobster in power.

Crimea had to happen to stave off the Russian peoples backlash.. The standard of living is not increasing in Russia, therefore Putin doesn’t have true support of the people.

The Wests sanctions will increase, but they will target the oligarchs that keep Putin in power.
When these power masters get separated from their money, Putin will be removed.

The only way that counts to him. There are no politics involved here in the normal sense of the word, only Gangster power. Russia will be free of this Scum one day, hope fully sooner than later.

the blame is due to the Soros/NGO funded dissent and their Neo Nazi mobs.

money and power? wow, good thing that is only in Russia.

war/national pride to keep ____ in power.. good thing that only pertains to Russia also.

tell me, exactly where in the world is the standard of living increasing, please do tell..

good thing the USA doesn't have any oligarchs behind the scenes.

Gangster power and Scum..
Good thing there are no gangster scum ruling over the USA.

Well stated.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

So its Hilarious the fact that both the same countries which the American government decided to bomb or take over are now facing either setbacks or are in complete chaotic state?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

That's good because we don't want you here anyway. If your willing to carpetbag your own country you'd just do the same here.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

rigel4
The idea that the West is somehow trying to draw Russia into a war is entirely false.
The blame for this crisis lies fairly and squarely on one man…Vladimir Putin.
It’s not even an Ideology confrontation, it’s about two things Money and power.
Actually it’s only about Money, because Putin needs to stay in power to keep his money.

Putin came to power and started a vicious war with Chechnya, Putin understands that
War boosts ratings by playing to Russian national pride, thus keeping the mobster in power.

His ratings have slumped many times and each time they have gotten bad he has lashed out at his neighbours. He saw what was happening in Kiev, and didn’t want this to happen to him.
Crimea had to happen to stave off the Russian peoples backlash.. The standard of living is not increasing in Russia, therefore Putin doesn’t have true support of the people.
At some point Putin will have his own mobs baying for revenge..

Many of the members here have railed on the Western powers for offering what they say as a weak response to Putin’s invasion of Crimea, but I don’t think it is weak, I actually think it is very clever.
The Wests sanctions will increase, but they will target the oligarchs that keep Putin in power.
When these power masters get separated from their money, Putin will be removed.

It will never come to the WWIII because Putin’s handlers will never let him go that far.
I really think the West know what they are doing here.. We seem weak, but we are handling Putin
The only way that counts to him. There are no politics involved here in the normal sense of the word, only Gangster power. Russia will be free of this Scum one day, hope fully sooner than later.

As usual I find my words are not as accurate as my thoughts, but hopefully I have written enough to get my points across to you.

Thanks OP for showing once again what a desperate mess we're in.
Your posts are full of that hubris that 'they' feed us so that we don't see the Truth, and blame other people for the mess we our selves have created (or rather the mess that 'our' government has created).
I mean: IT'S ALL PUTIN'S FAULT?!
Have you missed Nuland's leaked conversation with the US Ambassador in Ukraine?!
Did you not see Nuland deliver sandwiches to the crowds that brought about a coup d'etat in Ukraine?
Was not McCain in Ukraine holding hands with that Nazi guy?!

I'm sure you think Putin came up with that phoney intelligence that made us go to war in Iraq and Afghanistan...right?!
And it was all Putin's fault that we bombed Serbia ILLEGALLY?!?
I don't know if you're naive, or simply a tool pushing government propaganda, but I'm sure of this: THE SITUATION WE'RE NOW IN IS HOPELESS!!! Because of people like you we don't think about our REAL problems, but we're defocused - and pushed to search for an 'outside enemy' for our internal problems. We deserve whatever we get for our naivete!

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IamTheManWithThePlan

Your view on the other hand is it's all Our fault, (presently Obama).
There are many things wrong with our system, and I have missed nothing.

Do you remember the first Peaceful revolution in Ukraine.. Putin had the leader
Poisoned, and then Installed a puppet. The puppet then proceeded to destroy any hope Ukraine had
of building a decent infrastructure and stole billions from the people. (It's all our own fault)

The West quite rightly has been trying to destabilize the Russian puppet in my view. The people in power in the West
contrary to popular belief are not stupid people. They have intelligence and know what Putin is capable of.

One can argue we shouldn't be poking around there.. but what should we do?
Should we just abandon ship and leave Europe to be picked off one by one by the Putin mafia?

Nothing is quite what it seems.. but I am not or never will be convinced that Putin is not to
blame. I trust my instincts, Putin is a bad man with a large nuclear equipped army.

We never hear on these boards about Russian dirty tricks.. It's not that we can't find any to post it's just not popular
to post them. Well i don't give a rats ass if its popular or not.

#dirtygangster

edit on Sat, 22 Mar 2014 17:33:30 -0500335America/ChicagoSaturday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

You seem to forget that Putin didn't have anyone installed in Ukraine, the government was elected by popular vote, with European and American observers agreeing that it was a 'democratically elected government'.
That government was brought down in a coup d'etat by people which are supported by the US government.

Your posts look like 'the truth' that MSM is selling.
Just

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Just like the government and media the Op seems to go outta his way to avoid the fact that the members of the putsch in Ukraine are fascists backed by NATO,The EU and The US Government.The only reason they are upset about Crimea is that they have lost the one port that would be used for the pipeline that has been in the works for years now.

PS:As for that humble pie you keep crowing about.That's gonna be you when you and the government realize that these fascists are not gonna follow orders.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I suggest all you Putin believers.. go check out the other threads
about Putin's massive Troop buildup on Ukraine's border.

Now there is fear for Moldova.

Keep drinking the Kool aid chaps.. Reality is hidden that way.

EDIT: Save you looking.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sun, 23 Mar 2014 07:51:34 -0500517America/ChicagoSunday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Just like the government and media the Op seems to go outta his way to avoid the fact that the members of the putsch in Ukraine are fascists

Please select the definition of 'fascist' you are using here, because most of them seem to apply to Russia rather than Ukraine:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

They want me to shut up and are labeling me as a Shill
but they will be unable to deny the truth as situation unfolds.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

rigel4
reply to post by DJW001

They want me to shut up and are labeling me as a Shill
but they will be unable to deny the truth as situation unfolds.

Shills always accuse people with common sense of being shills. That's how you can always spot a real shill.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

You mad? Or you blind?

To begin with i would mention that i have a crystal clear idea of what is going on in Russia and Ukraine cause my wife is from Ukraine and a crystal clear idea of what the West thinks.

Now, how is Putin's fault the invasion in Crimea?

History Lesson : Since 1000 AC Crimea belonged to the Russians. Since 1000 AC! Before that it belonged to the Byzantine Empire. Greeks immigrated there before the war of Troy (Homer mentions it as Tavrida) and since about 2000 BC to 1000 AC it belonged to the Greeks. Then the Russians conquered it at around 1000 AC and when the became Orthodox Christians and stopped the wars with the Byzantine Empire, they kept it.

Kiev and Ukraine is now under the control of the facists/nazists who look for support from the West. Were ever, EVER, fasism or nazism good? NO! This is the 65% of the Ukrainians do not like them at all! Crimea, which is in truth 80% Russian, saw that horrific situation. They had 2 alternatives: either to follow the nazists or to ask from Russia to invade and take back what belonged to them. Of course they picked the second and wise choice.

Now i ask you, did you check any videos of the "protests" in Kiev before 3 months? If you did you would have seen that the "protestors" were holding in their hands automatic military weapons, most specifically Nato weapons! Not only that but some of them knew extremely well how to shoot with military weapons! Again i ask, since when the normal European citizen knows how to shoot with military weapons and owns them in their homes??? When did that happen and no one in Europe saw it????? Where these weapons came from? From the Nato military base in Germany with a large convoy of trucks. Google it to read about it from the Ukrainian press.

So were the people in Crimea right when they asked for protection from the nazis? Yes they were!

Second point, when really Putin's ratings fell below 70%? Really when? If your sayings are based in the polls the US channels were giving then you should better find another source to check the truth. Russia's economy is in the greatest situation it ever was! People now are able to bring food to their homes, are able to warm them while in the Soviet Union they couldn't. Russia owns to no one. In the other hand, Europe and the US owns a lot to Russia. So why would Putin's ratings go down? And i forgot to mention the extremely low criminal ratings along with the very well equipped army, both of which provide safety to the public and raise to the governor's ratings.

Third point about Putin's handlers. My friend, Putin is the ONLY president in the world who does not have handlers! He owns the army, he owns the secret services, he owns the police, he owns the parliament. Does he need anyone to guide him? I honestly doubt it. He is the ONLY president who trully believes in GOD, another thing that characterizes him. Who else in the world is a president and believes in GOD? Who?

And let me add this. You believe from what i have understood that the West is the "good guy" in the world's strategic game. West the "good guy"! A "good guy" who has nothing to envy from Nero of Rome, a "good guy" who killed thousands in Kosovo, thousands in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Vietnam, in the horn of Africa, in Libya, a "good guy" who have murdered all the good presidents in South America and has created fasistic movements in their positions, a "good guy" who watches like "Big Brother" anyone in the world in the name of protection against terrorism, a terrorism that never trully existed, a "good guy" who demolished on his own the Twin Towers and killed thousands of citizens!

Now please, take a moment, think of all of these, think of what the nazis and fasists have done to humanity, think of the perspective of having them ruling Ukraine, think of what Putin has done to Russia and come to a logical conclusion.

Don't write bovine excrement and humiliate yourself. Think before you write.

PS: i am not Russian or Ukrainian

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristwins

History Lesson : Since 1000 AC Crimea belonged to the Russians. Since 1000 AC! Before that it belonged to the Byzantine Empire. Greeks immigrated there before the war of Troy (Homer mentions it as Tavrida) and since about 2000 BC to 1000 AC it belonged to the Greeks. Then the Russians conquered it at around 1000 AC and when the became Orthodox Christians and stopped the wars with the Byzantine Empire, they kept it.

Wrong. Crimea was captured in the 10th century by Sviatoslav of Kiev. Although he was considered 'Rus,' the location of his capital made his empire Ukrainian. It was then captured by the Golden Horde and became a Tatar Khanate. It was not until the time of Catherine the Great that Crimea was conquered by Russia. Any good student of Russian history would know that.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Happy to know that there are people around here who know history.

However, i must disagree as the location of a country's capital does not always much with the origin of the people. Past must not be confused with present. For example, the Byzantine's Empire capital was Constantinople. Today it is known as Istanbul and it is the largest city of Turkey. Does this make the Byzantine Empire Turkish? Certainly not!

This is the same with what you said. The Kievan Rus, as i have learnt it, is the fore-runner of modern Russia and in no historic book it is confused with the Ukrainians.

See it also from the perspective of the Skopians. They claim to be Makedonians because their country contains land of the ancient Makedonian kingdom. But does this make them Makedonians? No, they were, are and will be Slavs.

You have misunderstood the fact that countries have changed their borders and lands in the last 1000 years.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If Putin is such a nice amiable chap, then pray do explain why he has restricted a free press in Russia, has had opposition protests and leaders arrested and obstructed from demonstrating and why he has bumped off his rivals either by radiation poisoning like the poor guy in London who died horribly or imprisoned other rivals in prison. The fact is Putin is no democrat. I fear over the next few years things will get worse.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

a "good guy" who killed thousands in Kosovo, thousands in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Vietnam, in the horn of Africa, in Libya, a "good guy" who have murdered all the good presidents in South America and has created fasistic movements in their positions

That is my main problem with Western approach. Under NWO agenda they think by changing regimes via extremely bloody uprisings and civil wars, they are doing favor to people. But in the end, there is a big war, 10s of thousands killed and 100s thousands hurt, regime is changed but "different people following same methods" come to power. Common folks remain in bad situations still recouping from war and devastated economies.

If Putin is such a nice amiable chap, then pray do explain why he has restricted a free press in Russia, has had opposition protests and leaders arrested and obstructed from demonstrating and why he has bumped off his rivals either by radiation poisoning like the poor guy in London who died horribly or imprisoned other rivals in prison. The fact is Putin is no democrat.

Go to non western world which Russia is one of them, and you will find no one gives a big hoot about free press or political prisoners or protest rights or traitors gotten nuked in the tea cup. People care more about jobs, shelter and food on the table along with general peace and economic growth.

Putin's main agenda should be to curb corruption in Russia. Curbing corruption will reduce the prices of goods and services. This will give people more disposable incomes in pockets and they will spend more and economy will rise faster than 1-2% that it has been in last 3-4 years.

Putin comes down hard on Corruption even at the cost of some minor freedoms, Russians would like and benefit more than having rights to flaunt their rear ends in public and win immoral gay rights and similar nonsense.

Curbing corruption is crucial for Russia's economy.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Victor, you must realize that West uses dirty methods. They often wage a silent war where they control your society through social organizations and educational institutes. They put thoughts of liberty and justice and freedom in people's mind whereas they actually intend nothing such. It is a game of mind control.

Their power base comes from spies and assassinations. They steal ideas. You make an invention, they will steal and patent it before you do.

They play on people's emotions. Your government may be doing its job well, but they will blow up smallest dissent. They wield enormous resources in terms of technology and communications.

How to fight them? First is to have conviction - in yourself and God. Believe that you will win by doing the right thing. Unless you do that, you cannot win. Evil is always very weak inside. Every evil person knows that his means are limited whereas God has unlimited means.

You must make friends with Asians who have society structured similarly as yours - who believe in rule of law and peace.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The Other Side of that Coin is ........ the Only way To Defeat Obama is to Impeach him.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Where ever West went to changes regimes.............the regime change was required !! However, the tools and tricks used gave the outcomes where common folks suffered immensely and still are. So West should not use same tools to change regimes.
Also in changing these regimes, West also has its own profit interests. They are not doing so only to help the poor person under dictatorship.

I do not consider Asia to be rule of law and peace. It is very much rule of corruption, mismanagement and commotion. There is lots of improvement required even 20+ years after free market principles were adopted with real intent.

Russia cannot shut off Europe all together. Just in the way Russia should not ignore Asia and Africa carelessly.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join