It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one way to defeat Vladmir Putin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

spy66

Svobota is a Ukrainian nationalistic party. Its much like the Nazi Germany from 1939.

Isn't United Russia a Russian nationalistic party as well???????????

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
There is only one way to defeat Putin, James Bond.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Putin on his own accords invades Crimea US get the blame

Hilarious

Gaddafi starts shooting at protesters, Britain and France enforce no fly zone US gets the blame

Hilarious

US drops atom bomb on the Japanese aggressors to end the war US gets the blame

Hilarious

Assad & Putin start shooting at Syrian protesters causing a Syrian civil war the Saudis and Qatar aid the outmatched fellow Sunni Muslim majority ..... US gets the blame

Hilarious propaganda

edit on 21-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

rigel4

spy66
reply to post by rigel4

This is so wrong. Putin had to take action because the US were supporting member of the political party Svobota to gain controll over Ukraine, and Push Russia out of Crimera.

The US have been using thrid parties "Svobota" to gain political controll over Ukraine.

Svobota is a Ukrainian nationalistic party. Its much like the Nazi Germany from 1939.

If you dont believe me. look up Victoria Nuland. See will spiller her guts on tape.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

I starred your post in error.
I entirely disagree with you.. If Ukraine was a plot by the West , it is because we are trying to remove Putin.

The FED already got the Ukrainian gold reserve. I know the greedy puppeteers of the western politicians want the gas also and are willing to let Nazis who are not elected coup Ukraina to get what they want.

Funny that I once wanted to live and work in the US. Now I do not even wanna go to US as a tourist and do avoid buying anything that is from US.
edit on 21-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

rigel4
The idea that the West is somehow trying to draw Russia into a war is entirely false.
The blame for this crisis lies fairly and squarely on one man…Vladimir Putin.
It’s not even an Ideology confrontation, it’s about two things Money and power.
Actually it’s only about Money, because Putin needs to stay in power to keep his money.

Putin came to power and started a vicious war with Chechnya, Putin understands that
War boosts ratings by playing to Russian national pride, thus keeping the mobster in power.

His ratings have slumped many times and each time they have gotten bad he has lashed out at his neighbours. He saw what was happening in Kiev, and didn’t want this to happen to him.
Crimea had to happen to stave off the Russian peoples backlash.. The standard of living is not increasing in Russia, therefore Putin doesn’t have true support of the people.
At some point Putin will have his own mobs baying for revenge..

Many of the members here have railed on the Western powers for offering what they say as a weak response to Putin’s invasion of Crimea, but I don’t think it is weak, I actually think it is very clever.
The Wests sanctions will increase, but they will target the oligarchs that keep Putin in power.
When these power masters get separated from their money, Putin will be removed.

It will never come to the WWIII because Putin’s handlers will never let him go that far.
I really think the West know what they are doing here.. We seem weak, but we are handling Putin
The only way that counts to him. There are no politics involved here in the normal sense of the word, only Gangster power. Russia will be free of this Scum one day, hope fully sooner than later.

As usual I find my words are not as accurate as my thoughts, but hopefully I have written enough to get my points across to you.

I agree with most of your statement. In my opinion, sanctions are only effective against smaller economies. With Russia and Putin in charge, these sanctions are only going to make things worse. I studied japanese pre ww2 economy last year and the situation is repeating itself. Only this time, it wont end conventionally. The decade prior to WW2 japan was being starved economically by sanctions imposed by the US after annexing large portions of China. Japan knew they would not win an all out war against the US. They were merely trying to buy time. The major difference between then and our current situation is the world powers were not armed armed to the teeth with a nuclear arsenal. Mark my words, if we continue with these sanctions. We will back Putin in a corner. If that happensc he will likely be as viscious as his beloved dogs.
Remember folks, Putin doesnt care about anyone else but his own image. If you try to make him look like a fool, he will attack..... And take the rest of the world with him.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

I just love watching American Exceptionalism, why not, you can afford it ..(For Now)

I have only one thing to add to this thread.

How Lucky You Would Be, If you had a patriot for president like Russians have Putin.

What would American Putin do.

He would nationalize Federal Reserve, which would get America out of debt.

He would end military aggression world wide which would make America loved again.

He would turn your economy into once again steroid pumped racing horse.

THAT IS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU POOR SOULS HAD YOUR OWN PUTIN

PS, his name is Ron Paul, and he is lucky you didn't kill him yet

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The OP is propaganda.

The Western Alliance has always been waging a war against Russia.

It is only that Russia has recovered financially and militarily and now taking steps to fight back.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

rigel4
reply to post by paraphi

AH HAH... Someone with a head and a brain.

is it that time of the month?
You sound extremely frustrated and agitated.
Someone with a head and a brain can see that you have no arguments, facts to back up all your rumblings.
And there is a plenty of such people in here.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

spy66
reply to post by rigel4

This is so wrong. Putin had to take action because the US were supporting member of the political party Svobota to gain controll over Ukraine, and Push Russia out of Crimera.

The US have been using thrid parties "Svobota" to gain political controll over Ukraine.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

Crimea is the only warm water port for Russia. Without Black Sea port, Russian navy will have no where to park during winter. Russian navy is very easily 10 years behind the US Navy. Air Force wise, the Russian Air Force is good 15-20 years behind the USAF. These calculations I make given Russian lag in the stealth technologies and being outnumbered 1 to 5 or more, in terms of quality regular planes. Russian total military power if only 20% to that of Soviet strength at peak i.e. mid 1980s. Other than nuke missiles, Russian military has nothing to match with US/NATO.

Putin does not need billions. There is a rumor that as the mayor or top dog in St. Petersburg in 1990s, Mr. Putin embezzled $100M from some export transaction to Western Europe. Since then he has become total nationalist as enough money is in the banks. His actions show that he is working on national not personal goals.

Regarding Oligarchs controlling Putin..............it is the Siloviki i.e. ex-KGB which are controlling the Oligarchs. If Oligs complain too much, KGB will hand them bundles of $10M each for their families and kick them out of their 'ill gotten' company ownerships and throw them in jail or send them to retirement on golf course ranches type places. West cannot control Kremlin via oligarchs.

Take a note, all roads to Moscow go through Kiev. Bring right wing into Kiev and then create similar revolution in Moscow. This is the planning of US/NATO/EU. Don't think it is working very well. Most of industries in Ukraine are held by Russians in the eastern part. Too much disturbance and Putin will digest Eastern Ukraine in the same manner that he gulped Crimea. US/NATO will throw sanctions but would be pussyfoot to any military action.

I suspect Snowden has given US battle plans to Mr. Putin that if NATO nations are not involved, US/NATO will not get into any military mess. But then it can also be a trap to involve Russia into a military fight? Mr. Snowden might be a double agent sent to disinform Kremlin. Tough decisions on the table here !!
edit on 21-3-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by namehere

honestly i find it funny how well russia is treated for annexing another nations land, in fact they somehow are the good guys for behaving like an empire by stealing land and breaking agreements yet when america does it without stealing land or violating agreements it's evil and greedy.

Probably because russia didn't spend a couple of months bombing the be-jeebers out of them beforehand. That tends to make people see things in a different light.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
rigel4 :

The blame for this crisis lies fairly and squarely on one man…Vladimir Putin.

Wow! What an incredible fantasy post the OP makes. Somehow, this American can see no further than his own nationalistic bluster, and just jumps right in without reason or logic, and embrarrasses himself on a public forum.

The Op totally ignores the desperate scrambling of Western business which eyes the emerging markets of the East, which Russia is one, with envious eyes. He ignores the plight of America's economic future and the illusory and extremely fragile nature of America's wealth tied exclusively to the fading petrodollar. The OP looks to be trying to convince himself of the fantasy he weaves?

The Eastern markets will emerge and become powerful, as Russia and China have for instance, in spite of America. Even South American countries are looking to these emerging markets, and bypassing American products and currency.

America built the wrong type of empire, an hegemonic one, and the sun is setting upon it very fast. The rest of the world isn't going to prop up the American economy for much longer, it will stop paying its energy needs with the American dollar and use other currencies. America will suddenly find that its economy no longer has the buffer that kept it afloat. Putin doesn't have to do a damn thing. He certainly doesn't need to invade other countries and tie his country down by propping up their economies.

The fall of the Soviet Union was the best thing to happen to Russia, as it allowed Russia to re-emerge as a financial superpower as well as maintain its military superpower status. America is stretched beyond its limit with its military, which is why its economy is weak, it cannot afford it. America today is just a house of cards economically, but of course, the American are constantly told by their media and politicians that everything is hunk dory, and business as usual. Ha!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
While I don't agree with what happened, what could we expect from Russia, they were not going to just let Crimea go with the EU and loose all there assets in Ukraine. The states would have done the same too. We are not better than them, just look how we handled things in Iraq, way worst.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Serious is Putin as Polticians go that bad when compared to his predecessors?
Im not a fan of politicians, because they are artiscans of the art of the talk. Least Putin however does more than talk he seems to get out there with a willingness to engage and be interested in normal people and their interests. I personally think hes doing right thing with Ukraine. Im not a believer in the NWO dream, I believe that only balance of power can keep human race stable. The NWO will only lead to a dystopian world you see in many movies. Human beings are tribal and we always will be that, and the balance of power is the only rules system that can work between tribes.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
After the fall of SU in 1991, US could have cut down on defense budget and attended to its economic issues and cleaned debt from the books.

However, US leaders went to play a gamble. They went on increasing their defense budgets, expanding NATO, playing NWO agenda on a CREDIT CARD money printing loan. Their bets? to bring down Russia by breaking it up and then controlling its massive wealth in form of natural resources and fertile lands. Once Russia is gone, then play the masters over rest of the meek nations. Kind of "Hitler Lite" flavor agenda aka NWO.

West is now desperate to win over Russia and remove it as a variable in the global geopolitics.

Madheads got themselves involved in Iraq, then Afghanistan, lucked out in Libya but faced boomerang in Egypt, were blocked flat in Syria and denied any action in Iran.

Now they are desperate as time is running against the debt clock. Any recession, even mild will deform their faces badly. Any major economic hit and American middle class will get angry and chain reactions will follow.

All this nonsense for agenda of Hatred, Paranoia and Domination. Pathetic attitude !!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

voiceofrussia.com...

"About 6,200 German companies are engaged in Russia, some of them very strongly," Anton Boerner, head of the BGA exporters' body, told the Dortmunder Ruhr Nachrichten newspaper. "For them, economic sanctions would be a real catastrophe."

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Vicious? Please. There is nothing vicious about this "war" you speak of. When it comes to $? Of course. That's what all these bull# wars have been about since the beginning and end of the cold war have been about. $$$$$$$$. It's unfortunate that this is what the world has become. Imagine if we put all this brain power together, we could make it out of the solar system.....but what concerns tbtb? $. Honestly how I feel about them? # them.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Only way to defeat Putin is to Enroll him in Obama care

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

rigel4
reply to post by borntowatch

Of course... It's Obama's fault.. Every thing is.
Lets scrap all the fora for just one.

***Obama's Fault***

You just post a title and all the other dudes just star it.
Keeps things simple.

What about reality... Could it not be PUTINS fault?

I vote for Putin all the blame on Obama

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

rigel4

If Putin was a true democratic politician then he could have started a civil campaign
and discussion to try and get a fair and free vote for Crimea directed by the Ukraine.
The regions owner.
But that didn't happen did it.

I do not recall Putin ever claiming to be a "democratic politician".

I also take real issue with you claiming Crimea is OWNED by the Ukraine. No Country owns those who live on it's lands. That is like saying, "The United States of America owns Texas". Sorry, but that is simply not the case. Texas, like any other State chooses to be a part of the United States of America.

Next, you clearly have no clue about Politics and the goings on of that part of the world to make any judgement call about who is at fault and who is not. It is no secret that Western interest, the USA included, have trained and funded Activist and Political Opposition dating as far back as 1988 and leading up to the Orange Revolution of 2005. So the West created a huge power vacuum in that part of the world, but Putin and Russia are bringing us to war by filling that power vacuum created by the US, EU and NATO?

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Maybe Putin won't play ball with the Rothschild's, & their Bankster, zionist minions? Why the hell do we have to "defeat" anyone? Don't' you know that everything is but a scam?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join