It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Airlines “Suspicious Cargo” Destroyed In Massive New Mexico Explosion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I did a search & couldn't find this mentioned on ATS.

"The Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces (GRU) is reporting today that the “highly suspicious” cargo retrieved by the US from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 that had been “disappeared” to one of the United States most secretive bases in the Indian Ocean, Diego Garcia, was flown this past week to the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico where it was then destroyed in a “massive fireball.”

Malaysia Airlines “Suspicious Cargo” Destroyed In Massive New Mexico Explosion

A very interesting read, in the original there are links that link to other relevant information in regards to the article.

I think everyone needs to dig deeper into this.

What could the item of been & furthermore there seems to be some very strange circumstances about the alleged disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, the thing is that it will never be found because it was planned that way.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

DanaKatherineScully
I did a search & couldn't find this mentioned on ATS.

It is where it belongs - in the hoax bin!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-3-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Interesting how one alias (Sorcha Faal) could be blamed for all the 'Alex Jones style' fanatic conspiracy disinfo thats pumped out to cloud the real issues in this case, surronding MH370

Reminds me of the Iranian terrorists thru Mexico plot.. does anyone remember that? =D

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
My apologies for posting this.

There is something very strange going on though with this flight/plane/cargo.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal Monkey Bread

Ingriedients:
1 part MH370
(www.abovetopsecret.com...)
1 part Whitesands
1 part Maersk Alabama

Directions:
Mix all 3 ingredients thoroughly. Knead dough for 5 minutes to aerate. Bake on 375 for 25 mins. Hand out to public while still warm.
edit on 21-3-2014 by OatDelphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DanaKatherineScully

Would the US put one of their most secretive bases on a Island that is owned by Britain and British Military have full access to it?

The story behind this missing flight gets more ludicrous as each day passes.

When those lost souls are finally located some posters on ATS are going to look very silly indeed.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DanaKatherineScully

Why are we looking for it down here in WA then.. Damn it, we've got navy dudes all over the place, huge planes zooming around and a bunch of stuff in the sea.

But it's been solved, sorcha faal to the rescue!!

Sucha fail...

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Having spent an entire year on Diego Garcia, I can tell you that this plane would not be sent to D.G., by anyone, no matter how EVIl and INSCRUTABLE they may be. Reason? For one, The place is CRAWLING with foreign nationals and has internet service, and the other? It's almost impossible to find someone who is NOT nursing a perpetual D.G. hangover! And besides, expecting the U.S. Government to keep a secret? two word for ya, Ed Snowden. If this plane WAS headed to D.G.? Hopefully, they were planning to plant it in the chow hall! JUST KIDDING !
I have never had a better plate of "Beef Yakasoba" (?) in my life!, well, they said it was beef anyway. Also, being on D.G. helped me feel closer to some of the Korean War vets, since we ate a lot of sandwiches from canned "Cold Cuts", dated from the Korean War era! (And they were darn tasty too ! ! !)
Naw, they wouldn't send this plane to Diego Garcia. That would be cruel and inhuman.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OatDelphi

That's hilarious

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
What are you talking about????

And who gave you a flag 😆😅😂

new topics

top topics

join