It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People of Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Greetings! I've seen this site listed and at long last made it over here. I'm very outspoken and I've been doing paranormal research for 22 years. If it flies, floats, growls, and so forth I'll chase. I'm looking for answers and refuse to stop until I get them. I don't mind a good conspiracy either

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
poke around, plenty of grainy pictures and youtube anonymous ghost footage to go over.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DLensman

Well Welcome to ATS then!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Choose wisely...

Have some welcome cookies too...

Des

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Hi DLensman:

I am a "newbie" here too...sort of reminds me of pledge semester in college...intense, passionate, bizarre in some ways - but NEVER boring.

Will look for you in the Paranormal Forums.

Have fun.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
ooooh, I love the paranormal! Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Just watched Earth vs the flying saucers last night! Synchronicity! it's what's for breakfast ! Anyway, have fun, stay safe, and check out the "Infinitely Indexed Data Base" we call the internet. How did Hughe and Joan know ?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Dear Destiny.

The cookies exist! they actually exist!. I was beginning to think they didn't exist, but "There they Are!" another famous line of dialogue from a classic sci-fi movie "War of the Worlds" gene barry says it to ann hamilton when they're trying to escape the martians in the a small plane but they can't climb because AF jets are supposed to be in the area. Anyway. The cookies actually exist! SWE

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

DLensman
Greetings! I've seen this site listed and at long last made it over here. I'm very outspoken and I've been doing paranormal research for 22 years. If it flies, floats, growls, and so forth I'll chase. I'm looking for answers and refuse to stop until I get them. I don't mind a good conspiracy either

Welcome to ATS.
First you have to get past Checkers.

He's a mean, vicious dog but he can be made friendly by uttering the phrase "Deny Ignorance".

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Thanks all! It sure sounds like I've found the right place

top topics

join