It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Effect Does the Shadow Gummint Intend to Create?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
And what can we do about it?

What should be the attitude of the informed citizen to the Shadow Government?

Since it thrives in the dark, we should shine the light of full disclosure on it. Citizens can demand:

~the end of the Congressional practice of allowing "Black Budget" items;
~the end of unpublished secret Executive Orders and National Security Directives;
~the end of the practice of indefinitely- sustained Presidential Declarations of National Emergency (as is currently in place);
~the end of Federal Reserve Notes and the return to the gold standard to back the dollar;
~the end to governmental domestic spying on its own citizens;
~and extremely severe reduction (on the order of 90%) in the number, staffing and scope of the endlessly proliferating intelligence agencies, which are an anachronism since the Cold War ended;
~and an end to C I A and D E A collusion in allowing a continuing stream of drugs to pour into this country.

We founded this Country; it's time to take it back. -~- Richard J. Boylan, Ph.D.

hardtruth.topcities.com...

[edit on 26-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It's really good to say this. I mean in principle it sounds alright. It looks wonderful on paper.

'Let's end >Place Shadow Government Topic Here

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
No. It's the DOMINANT REGRESSIVE Gummint in the world, at this time.

It causes more trouble, strife, suffering and misery than any other government on this or any other inhabited planet in this galaxy.

I feel so sorry for any ETs who happen to come here looking for some fresh water and provisions.

Pirates, we have become.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I like your post Emily, but yeah, easier said than done, eh.

1. ~the end of the Congressional practice of allowing "Black Budget" items;
The very definition of the black budget is that congress doesn't know about it. They can't stop it if they don't know it exists. Funding for NWO projects allegedly goes through other channels, predominantly via the biggest money-spinner ever known to men, from the tops of the shadow government right down to the guy on the corner. And what is it? Drugs.

2. ~the end of unpublished secret Executive Orders and National Security Directives;
As long as the masses have an "enemy" to fight shoved in front of their faces, these directives will continue to be made in 'the interests of national security" and most people will think they are made for the general good. Can't let those terrorists know what we're up to, now can we?

3. ~the end of the practice of indefinitely- sustained Presidential Declarations of National Emergency (as is currently in place);
I think I read somewhere (don't quote me on this one) that it is the President who holds the power to declare an SOE, but FEMA that holds the power to declare the end to a national SOE. i.e. they'll have the ball, and they can decide when and if they give it back.

4. ~the end of Federal Reserve Notes and the return to the gold standard to back the dollar;
There are theories that state that Kennedy may very well have been assassinated because he planned to blow the whistle on this one.

5. ~the end to governmental domestic spying on its own citizens;
Again, the national security trump-card is working a charm for this one. What was that Benjamin Franklin quote again? "He who would trade liberty for some temporary security..."

6. ~and extremely severe reduction (on the order of 90%) in the number, staffing and scope of the endlessly proliferating intelligence agencies, which are an anachronism since the Cold War ended;
National security, anyone? Who needs Commies when the terrorists are coming to get us...and the boogey man too! Remember: If you're not a terrorist, then you should have nothing to hide.

7. ~and an end to C I A and D E A collusion in allowing a continuing stream of drugs to pour into this country.
Again, the black budget. If you can't see the cockroach, you can't step on it.

Yours is a noble sentiment, and one that is shared by me and many other posters on ATS. But while we all sit around discussing things and checking how many points we have...not much gets done. If you got any ideas, I'm all ears. Hey, that rhymes.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
this will never happin...

thats the answer...

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Remember the poem First They Came For
I think its very simple they want to succeed where the Nazi Party failed, remember granddaddy Bush

Prescott Bush

THE BUSH-DULLES-NAZI CONNECTION

link   

this will never happin... thats the answer...

Very enlightening. Thanks for your input.

Now grab a coffee and give your typing fingers a well-deserved rest.

link   
in part ...

"Why on Earth does George Bush have that look on his face the day after when he was saying he has all this capitol to spend. Ive never seen such an unhappy, worried man.

"And 8 of his 15 cabinet positions ran for the door, just like that. Now, it is true that Homeland Security and Tommy Thompson were not allowed to resign, although it was announced on CNN and Fox, and then later that afternoon it was well, maybe they didnt because the White Hour said dont you dare. But including those 2 who obviously did submit letters of resignation, its 8 of 15.

"Now, you can have, in a double session like Reagan and Clinton had, 9 or 10 Cabinet positions empty, but Bush has already had 9 if you include ONeil, who was the Treasury Secretary, and hes only half way through. So this is not happy land, and thats just one way of pointing that out.

"So, Planet X will be a change agent, you have to have an unbroken link in order for Martial Law, and as Mahatma Gandhi said, for those who dont know, he was that skinny little guy in India who pushed the British out of India by passive resistance, by just sitdown work strikes and the like, and not aggression.

"He says Whenever I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have always been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they may seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it: always. And those words should be held close because change is coming, and the people who want to dictate, create dictatorships, aint going to win.

"And thats the end of my rant. "

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
sry...

my theory: how can you destroy what doesn't exist???

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
... to families of two million Americans in prisons, most of them for non-violent crimes;

... to people and their families who have acquired cancer, AIDS, SARS, hepatitis and lung disease due to the negligence of public health agencies;

... to people and their families who cannot find work, due to industry's shipping jobs overseas;

... to people who dissent from war who are being legally traumatized and plundered by Law enforcement and the courts;

... to families of soldiers being expected to innihilate innocent civilians, men, women and children in illegal wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

... What's very clear from your comment is, you're out of touch with reality.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
... to families of two million Americans in prisons, most of them for non-violent crimes;

... to people and their families who have acquired cancer, AIDS, SARS, hepatitis and lung disease due to the negligence of public health agencies;

... to people and their families who cannot find work, due to industry's shipping jobs overseas;

... to people who dissent from war who are being legally traumatized and plundered by Law enforcement and the courts;

... to families of soldiers being expected to innihilate innocent civilians, men, women and children in illegal wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

... What's very clear from your comment is, you're out of touch with reality.

well, i want to stop this too but how...

i made a good point...

we cannot go to the white house and say: destroy the shadow government...

because even the pres. doesn't know whats going on...

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
they see All
don't kid your self about the Prezz not knowing check the two link above
there a short read here's one

Prescott Bush

[edit on 26/11/2004 by Sauron]

top topics

join