It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The very definition of the black budget is that congress doesn't know about it. They can't stop it if they don't know it exists. Funding for NWO projects allegedly goes through other channels, predominantly via the biggest money-spinner ever known to men, from the tops of the shadow government right down to the guy on the corner. And what is it? Drugs.
1. ~the end of the Congressional practice of allowing "Black Budget" items;
As long as the masses have an "enemy" to fight shoved in front of their faces, these directives will continue to be made in 'the interests of national security" and most people will think they are made for the general good. Can't let those terrorists know what we're up to, now can we?
2. ~the end of unpublished secret Executive Orders and National Security Directives;
I think I read somewhere (don't quote me on this one) that it is the President who holds the power to declare an SOE, but FEMA that holds the power to declare the end to a national SOE. i.e. they'll have the ball, and they can decide when and if they give it back.
3. ~the end of the practice of indefinitely- sustained Presidential Declarations of National Emergency (as is currently in place);
There are theories that state that Kennedy may very well have been assassinated because he planned to blow the whistle on this one.
4. ~the end of Federal Reserve Notes and the return to the gold standard to back the dollar;
Again, the national security trump-card is working a charm for this one. What was that Benjamin Franklin quote again? "He who would trade liberty for some temporary security..."
5. ~the end to governmental domestic spying on its own citizens;
National security, anyone? Who needs Commies when the terrorists are coming to get us...and the boogey man too! Remember: If you're not a terrorist, then you should have nothing to hide.
6. ~and extremely severe reduction (on the order of 90%) in the number, staffing and scope of the endlessly proliferating intelligence agencies, which are an anachronism since the Cold War ended;
Again, the black budget. If you can't see the cockroach, you can't step on it.
7. ~and an end to C I A and D E A collusion in allowing a continuing stream of drugs to pour into this country.
this will never happin... thats the answer...
Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
... to families of two million Americans in prisons, most of them for non-violent crimes;
... to people and their families who have acquired cancer, AIDS, SARS, hepatitis and lung disease due to the negligence of public health agencies;
... to people and their families who cannot find work, due to industry's shipping jobs overseas;
... to people who dissent from war who are being legally traumatized and plundered by Law enforcement and the courts;
... to families of soldiers being expected to innihilate innocent civilians, men, women and children in illegal wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
... What's very clear from your comment is, you're out of touch with reality.