It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expanding Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have come to realize that science and the world it percieves is simply the foundation that our reality was built. However the unseen or unexplained accounts for the true reality. Two worlds stacked together to form two opposing theories. The reason is based in the need for energy production from the Earth. The foundation or picture of Earth was taken then zig zagged and criss crossed in order to hide the spiritual forces at work.

I have found that in this picture light travel is possible using bed rock. A stone taken from one place can be used to travel back to where it was taken from. Soon this will become reality. We will be able to colonize the moon in this manner. This was the real reason for all the moon rocks.

The Earth stopped expanding when we mapped it and will not continue to be expanded until all maps and such are destoyed. The power exist to erase human minds of info so the thing holding us back is our views of the size of the planet. Years from now all knowledge will be in data form and easily deleted. Then she wil grow again. Imagine 50 billion dumb people.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

What?

I mean, do you want to expand on this?

From the point of the observed world, what you said is nonsense.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I just destroyed my only map and I swear I felt a little tremor.
You might be onto something op

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

glad someone gets it. the truth is nonsense just so it will be so unbelievable to "sane people". Can you think of a better place to hide something you don't found. Basically science and such is just camo to hide the mystical side of things in order to keep control of the generated world. A picture was taken of another earth and captured what we view as history then short cuts and magic and such were programmed in. Both sides are correct. evolution and creation.
edit on 21-3-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Well... I think I will not take anything you say in your post literally, but rather as a code of some sort, perhaps a way of expressing yourself.

Ok, from what I understand you're saying reality is being created on the fly, as humankind as whole acknowledge the things that exists only them they start to exist, and if forgotten, they (powers controlling the Universe?) would keep on creating ?

It's a very far out idea my friend, amusing though. Can you explain more of this theory, that is, if I got it correctly ?

Best regards,

Ps. Remember "The Nothing" from the movie "The Neverending Story ?"

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I think I need to re-read Pinocchio's dissertation on why his nose is not really made out of wood, and the fact there are no strings on him.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Sounds a bit like spooky action at a distance

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

or maybe it is the 40 billion barrels of oil [ blood] they pump out every year

it's a conspiracy i say

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
First imagine a point in the future where we are able to use a sort of 3d printer to create anything. What i suggest could best be viewed as video games that are real or that the universe is a giant record player and our time comes up every 100thousand yrs or so. Now put your self somewhere outside of that system and able to access the system at any point of space/time. It is a picture or recreation of a planet that was destroyed long ago. Using that as our world then adding hidden shortcuts and controls to try and change the regular sceduled programming. It all goes back to that cat in the box stunt.

new topics

top topics

join