It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Cat or Matrixing?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
A while ago i saw a full bodied apparition of a cat while fully awake in my house. I believe because i interacted with that Cat Spirit he is now "attached" to me or just doesn't want to leave. Reason being is i keep on seeing stuff out of the corner of my eye that look like a "Cat form" but when i look around to see if it is my Cat he is no where to be found. I was just messing around with the camera taking random pictures of the house when i noticed the image that i captured which to me looks like a partial manifestation of a Cat. Or it could just be Matrixing.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stevemagegod

Here is your picture of the ghost cat. May I ask, is this what your real life cat looks like?

Des

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Only on ATS would "Ghost cat" or "Matrixing" come before "reflection" or "something on the step" as a possible explanation for this incredibly dull picture.

Really why do people post this rubbish?

Its like you expect us all to fall over our selves in awe as you prove Kitty-Kat Hevean or that the Matrix was more than just another Kaenu Reeves movie

Really, why would you think anybody would care about a picture of your stairs.

The only thing that threads like this do is waste 2 minutes of my life, please stop it.......

IT DOES NOT EVEN LOOK LIKE A CAT!!!!

Please get out more!!!!
edit on 21-3-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Destinyone

Here is your picture of the ghost cat. May I ask, is this what your real life cat looks like?

Des

No it is not what he looks like. But when i zoom in on the picture the "Cat" has the same markings as my cat does. However what strikes me as odd is how can dust form a compleat image like that in one area of the stairs?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

One answer comes to mind. Double exposure...

Des

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
Only on ATS would "Ghost cat" or "Matrixing" come before "reflection" or "something on the step" as a possible explanation for this incredibly dull picture.
edit on 21-3-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

On come on. He's a new member, cut a little slack.

Remember when you were young, and new to ATS...the excitement over everything new to you, and how you wanted to share it with fellow members?

Let's not turn off the faucet while the cup is still filling.

Des

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It looks like a reflection of light to me. Ever heard of Pareidolia? This will more than likely explain what you are seeing.

Carl Sagan hypothesized that as a survival technique, human beings are "hard-wired" from birth to identify the human face. This allows people to use only minimal details to recognize faces from a distance and in poor visibility but can also lead them to interpret random images or patterns of light and shade as being faces.[12] The evolutionary advantages of being able to discern friend from foe with split-second accuracy are numerous; prehistoric (and even modern) humans who accidentally identify an enemy as a friend could face deadly consequences for this mistake. This is only one among many evolutionary pressures responsible for the development of the facial recognition capability of modern humans

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Mistaken reply sorry.

Cheers!
edit on 21-3-2014 by Treespeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Treespeaker

That pic of the spirit kitty belongs to the OP. I only uploaded it and posted it for him.

I agree with what you said.

Des

(post by OtherSideOfTheCoin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You used a flash to take that picture, right?

Interesting that you say you see stuff out the corner of your eye that disappears as soon as you look at it. Thats reported often enough. You may be picking up on some spirit form (even animal) or other… I have seen enough of those randomly to convince me somethings up.

Thing is there was alway something else that occurred to help corroborate a "sighting".

Your pic is a bit stretching. Light reflects off bright surfaces and scatters about. I can see that on the stairs as well on other objects. Hard to identify such a small portion of your photo as a "cat" , though.

Thats hard to say being this is your first thread and all, but you came to ATS with it and thats the way the cookie crumbles.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don't see a gun held to your head, forcing you to post in this thread.

I think it's well within the format of ATS, even if not up to *your* standards. It has just as much right to be posted here, as your award winning, *guess I missed the ceremony*, Roswell thread.

JMOHO...I like the content new members bring to the table. How else are people supposed to learn. Rolling up the ATS newspaper and swatting them off the bat, is not the way to encourage better content.

Des

edit on 21-3-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by Treespeaker

That pic of the spirit kitty belongs to the OP. I only uploaded it and posted it for him.

I agree with what you said.

Des

How did you make the picture appear in the thread like that? I tried to use img tags but all it does is hyperlink to another tab. And i don't see any options on above top secret for pictures unless i am missing it somehow?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
looks like just some light reflecting off a floorboard, same with the other floorboards on that side.
pareidolia

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I think it's well within the format of ATS, even if not up to *your* standards. It has just as much right to be posted here, as your award winning, *guess I missed the ceremony*, Roswell thread.

There is no need to be condescending.

Lets face is though, this is the way ATS seems to be going anyway, not so much about the "hidden truth" but "OMG LOOK AT ME!!!".

This thread is just that its "WOOOO LOOK AT MY GHOST CAT!!!!", rather than something new of substance that is worth debate or is in someway informative or even just provides a alternative perspective of a existing topic.

The only thing this thread deserves in my view is to be ridiculed then sent to the trash bin and the member would be given a warning for posting such nonsense if it were up to me.

Really dont understand why you would defend this kind of thread.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

In the top bar across your page, is a circle with an arrow head pointing down. 6th icon in from the right. Click on that for the drop down menu that has the option to upload. Click on upload and choose your pic from your location and upload.

Sorry I'm not the best at explaining things like this...but, it's how I upload my pics, and uploaded your pic.

Good Luck!

Des

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Destinyone

I don't see a gun held to your head, forcing you to post in this thread.

JMOHO...I like the content new members bring to the table. How else are people supposed to learm.

Des

Bravo!

Personally, I think it kinda looks like grumpy cat!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Really don't understand why you would defend this kind of thread.

Or why you ridicule it, either?

Like Des said, a new member… go easy, thats all.

We learn gently, not by being cuffed about the brain pan.

(post by OtherSideOfTheCoin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

intrptr

You used a flash to take that picture, right?

Interesting that you say you see stuff out the corner of your eye that disappears as soon as you look at it. Thats reported often enough. You may be picking up on some spirit form (even animal) or other… I have seen enough of those randomly to convince me somethings up.

Thing is there was alway something else that occurred to help corroborate a "sighting".

Your pic is a bit stretching. Light reflects off bright surfaces and scatters about. I can see that on the stairs as well on other objects. Hard to identify such a small portion of your photo as a "cat" , though.

Thats hard to say being this is your first thread and all, but you came to ATS with it and thats the way the cookie crumbles.

After i originally saw this "Ghost cat" i immediately wrote it down on another website so i wouldn't forget this experience:.

"it was 1:32 am for me i turned my head, and i thought i saw my Cat standing on my ipod because the ipod light was on. I kept calling out to him to get him down from the computer desk because i didn't want him to knock any of my # down. As i had a drink of water unprotected next to my computer and didn't want him to spill it on my laptop. I got up from the bed and the "Cat" was moving like how a cat would i even saw him walk to the other side of the table over my laptop bend his head down as soon as i got to my desk he disappeared. There was a notification's on my ipod but when i realized it was an illusion(?) i got major goosebumps. The fact is i completely saw him walk over my laptop. And on to my Chair disappearing. The eyes were red and i could see his tail all see through like".

Now what is strange is that i only started seeing cat like forms out of the corner of my eyes after this sighing and interaction. I know the photo isn't much "proof" and may just be double exposure as i did use the camera flash but i have never caught any images like this. I just wanted other peoples opinion on this since out of like 6 photos randomly shot in the house the only thing that something strange appears in is this one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join