It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Australian Pime Minister, scorns N.A.T.O and US over Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Considering the Australian alignment with the US .This comes as a breath of fresh air.Interviewed is former PM Macolm Frazer.He scorns the West's policies towards Russia. Gives a lot of history, and justifies Russia's reaction to Western policies.It is a very lengthy (29min) viewing but well worth it. Some very in depth information is given on past, present and future policy and action.It is a very calm, balanced and mature perspective.Much of what is given, will be new to many outside of our region.Such as the millitary annexation of Timor from Indonesia, led by the US and so much more.He speaks of the agenda behind the N.A.T.O missile defense shield and justifies Russias reaction to current events.

Note: There are some interesting banners, streaming across the bottom of the screen,with updated developments.They seem to contridict alot of what the Obama administration claim about current events (I.e Millitary intervention of the table).As N.A.T.O is perfoming large scale military exerscises in Norway and Poland. With alot of military hardware being moved around and Poland and the Czech Republic signing on to the N.A.T.O defence shield.Very provocative indeed.

Also I have added a link, with a little Australian history relating to America overthrowing an Australian Prime Minister in 1972.This is not widely known story.

www.youtube.com...

johnpilger.com...

edit on 21-3-2014 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
8 stars 9 flags ZERO posts

Ok I'll give it a watch... Oh it's RT

I'll get my coat
edit on 21-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I'd be interested to hear Paul Keating's thoughts..

join