It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petrodollar Alert: Putin Prepares To Announce "Holy Grail" Gas Deal With China

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Please read my prophesies by searching my signature.

In future, Russia and China will align. And South Korea will align with China.

A lot will change. Time will come when the earth beneath West will shake.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia

Please read my prophesies by searching my signature.

There is nothing in your signature line.

In future, Russia and China will align.

Already started a few years back and more recently becoming more and more covered in the MSM.

And South Korea will align with China.

in terms of dealing with North Korea absolutely I can see this. Absent that doubtful since it would mean S. Korea would be aligning with a nation that has supported economically and militarily a nation who wants to wipe South Korea out. I doubt South Koreans are going to give up what they have for Chinese domination and control.

A lot will change. Time will come when the earth beneath West will shake.

Change always comes as it is the nature of time.

As for the ground shaking that's been ongoing ever since Fracking became popular. Fracking has actually assisted in mapping and expanding fault lines, specifically the New Madrid's fault and north Arkansas.

Instability in faults lines in the west and along the New Madrid's have been present for thousands if not millions of years.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I want Putin to stop gas supplies to Europe. Just supplying gas to China is not enough.

What I want will happen.

WWIII has started from middle-east as I predicted. First Iraq and now Israel.

Putin should crush Ukraine with a heavy hand. That is the only logical option. Flies like Poroshenko do not deserve life.

USA is nothing but a cowardly selfish country ruled by a foolish elite. It is time this World stopped listening to USA.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

lol

Jealous much?

Back to reality - You do understand that in a war involving the US and Russia would mean the end of both countries right?

Why are you guys so desperate for a war to occur? Are you incapable of accepting the fact that what Putin states is not gospel?

Your logic comes across as a cold war Soviet Soldier at the bottom of the rung drunk on vodka while hearing the voice in his head over and over stating - "You will obey....You will obey...You will obey...".

Russia nor the US are invulnerable. The side that does not understand that concept is the one who is going to lose should Russia start a war.

edit on 17-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Nothing to do with jealously, the US is just the most hated nation on this planet. Everything they do is in self interest, even the people in the US the US government doesn't really care about.

Their military is not about self defence, it's a tool to control the world & resources all in the name of freedom and democracy (trying to create a new world (US) order, sanctioning country's as they please (nice democracy ways!) where many people suffer as a result.

Even when a country obey's and do what the US wants even then they could still backstab you.

But this ''rant'' could get rather long so will stop here.

Most likely as it seems to me at least the US is going on a self destruct route, just pray they only take themselves down.

edit on 17-7-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join