It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal for police in Hawaii to have sex with prostitutes, then arrest them!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

"As long as a person is selling sex on their own free will, then it is a choice that person makes!"

And as long as they make that choice they risk getting used, arrested and sometimes even torture and death.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is high level corruption. Now, that is not to say in some circumstances, perhaps even where the investigator may have his life on the line, where it might be necessary for him to make a decision and fit in, play along, become the avatar. Sometimes it should be up to the discretion of the officer in certain circumstances, like a high powered drug ring or arms ring. But this is disgusting and abuse of power.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Then they All go home and have Sex with their Wives . I Wonder how the Wives Like that.........Hmm....

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

gladtobehere
reply to post by abe froman

Thats really ridiculous.

They should be arrested as well since they just committed a crime.

But.. they Didn't. That's the point. LOL.. Ya know.. i think Hawaiian police wives talk. I think it's widely known if your gonna become a cop in this state it's got perks ! LOL All the wives must hate the vice division.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I think they just got lazy with the law. They don't need to have sex with them, they just need agreement on exchange of money. Maybe the law kept on being rejected due to how it was worded until they stated that they could have sexual contact. Hawaii is very small, "everyone knows everyone", if a cop was to have sex with a prostitute there is a high probability that it would come out and their wives will find out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join