It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal for police in Hawaii to have sex with prostitutes, then arrest them!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Apparently this little known aspect of Hawaiian law is coming under fire just now but it is legal and common for officers in the pineapple state to have sex with prostitutes "in the line of duty". Are you kidding me? How humiliating for a women to be arrested by the same cop that just had sex with her(for free). I am just astounded by this. Wonder how many of these cops were married.

LINK

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
never mind
edit on 21-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just more proof its sucks America invades everywhere!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

From source:an exemption in state law that allows undercover officers to have sex with prostitutes

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
gives new meaning to the term undercover investigation.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Thats really ridiculous.

They should be arrested as well since they just committed a crime.

[snip]

Get the hell outta here.

edit on 21-3-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
never mind
edit on 21-3-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I have never seen a prostitute yet that I would want to have sex with. This should not be allowed, but no reason for cop's wives to be worried over it.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Thats freaking hilarious. Wrong, but freaking hilarious.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

gladtobehere

Thats really ridiculous.

They should be arrested as well since they just committed a crime.

[snip]

Get the hell outta here.

[snip].
edit on 21-3-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Let them get on with it, then maybe they'll all catch some nasty disease, they certainly deserve too!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Legal for police in Hawaii to have sex with prostitutes, then arrest them!

gardener
Just more proof its sucks America invades everywhere!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Reminds me of a Southpark episode where the cop posed as a hooker, had sex with men then got them arrested.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Time for the police to get out of the sex business!
[SNIP]

If a man or woman chooses to sell their wares in a world where surviving means having to be employed, live off of government handouts OR DIE, just what the hell has happened to being born as a free human being?

As long as a person is selling sex on their own free will, then it is a choice that person makes!

Hell, who knows, maybe they are having a hard time hiring cops in Hawaii! Imagine the pervs they can get signed up by offering this kind of perk!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I'm sure they just call it job perks.

Making the cop exempt from the anti prostitution laws, is nothing but entrapment in my book.

Des

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

groingrinder
I have never seen a prostitute yet that I would want to have sex with. This should not be allowed, but no reason for cop's wives to be worried over it.

are you kidding, I have personally known a cop in my mother's small town that was fired after a highway patrolman found him 'doing the deed' in the back seat of his patrol vehicle with a hooker on the side of the road late one night. I mean, when a police car is pulled off the road with no lights on at the edge of a corn field, the HP thought the cop had pulled someone over and was killed.

And, know another girl who is quite 'free spirited' that gave "services" to a cop to avoid charges for DUI, driv on susp lic, etc..

You would be surprised to discover what goes on behind the blue line,
edit on 21-3-2014 by HanzHenry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If prostitution was legalized, regulated and taxed .... a lot of issues would be taken care of. 'Services performed' between two consenting adults. Card carrying prostitutes .. with frequent health checks .. under legal protection so they don't get beaten up. (unless they want to be) I don't know why it's still illegal.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

abe froman
Apparently this little known aspect of Hawaiian law is coming under fire just now but it is legal and common for officers in the pineapple state to have sex with prostitutes "in the line of duty". Are you kidding me? How humiliating for a women to be arrested by the same cop that just had sex with her(for free). I am just astounded by this. Wonder how many of these cops were married.

LINK

I had to laugh at the line of police cars in the library pic!
Crazy stuff. Anyway I hope the cops catch them...something.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

FlyersFan
If prostitution was legalized, regulated and taxed .... a lot of issues would be taken care of. 'Services performed' between two consenting adults. Card carrying prostitutes .. with frequent health checks .. under legal protection so they don't get beaten up. (unless they want to be) I don't know why it's still illegal.

That's exactly what is done in Germany, or parts thereof. Eros centre, Hamburg, Germany was perhaps the first covernment approved establishment...I have no idea of the rating however.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

FlyersFan

this is the most glaring example that "freedom" is a COMPLETE SHAM.

if someone cant decide what they want to do with their own body, how "free" are we?

And a MAIN piece of evidence that ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT is anti-freedom. They are the BIGGEST enemy to the people of a truly free republic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join